The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hotfix 3/8/16 @ 10am EST/15:00 GMT - Framerate Issues [COMPLETE]

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hello everyone,

This morning beginning at 10am EST/15:00 GMT, we'll be publishing a hotfix that will address some of the poor framerate issues that you may have run into since Thieves Guild was released yesterday. This will improve the FPS on both 32-bit and 64-bit PC/Mac game clients.

There will be a small patch to download, though there will be no downtime required. We'll let you know as soon as the hotfix is complete so you can restart your client.
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on March 8, 2016 7:49PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: Maintenance for this hotfix is ongoing, and will likely take several hours to complete. We'll let you know when the hotfix is available to download.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This hotfix is now available to download on the PC/Mac North American megaserver, with the size being approximately 160MB.

We're currently working on EU, which will take a few hours to complete.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    You can now download this hotfix on the PC/Mac European megaservers, which is about 160MB.

And with that, this hotfix maintenance is complete!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post