The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DLC Collectors Edition Bundles

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
With the launch of Thieves Guild for PC and Mac on March 7th, we will be retiring the Orsinium Collectors Edition bundle from the PC and Mac Crown Store. This bundle will also be retired from the Crown Store on Xbox One on March 22nd and PlayStation®4 on March 23rd.

The Orsinium Collectors Edition bundle will be replaced with the Thieves Guild Collectors Edition bundle, but you will still be able to purchase all the individual items specific to the Orsinium Collectors Edition bundle (the Cave Bear Mount, Cave Bear Cub Pet, Orsinium DLC, and Crown Experience Scrolls.)
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on March 4, 2016 8:37PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can you confirm that the Winterborn Reach Costume Pack is included in the Orsinium Collectors Edition Bundle?

According to the official DLC announcement, which included pricing, this is what the bundle contains (& is what I recall when looking at it in the Crown Store and deciding whether to purchase it or just the DLC):

"We'll also have an Orsinium DLC Collector's Bundle available in the Crown Store for 5,000 crowns that includes the Orsinium DLC game pack, the Cave Bear Mount, the Cave Bear Cub, and five Crown Experience Scrolls."
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know this as well. The winterborn style would certainly tip people over the edge in the decision.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the Orsinium collectors bundle a week or two ago and did not get a costume pack if that answers your question?
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom how does this work for subscribers?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom how does this work for subscribers?
    Subscribers don't have any special dispensation over the Collectors Edition bundles, so it shouldn't affect them in any way.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I bought the Orsinium collectors bundle a week or two ago and did not get a costume pack if that answers your question?

Thanks for the confirmation. I checked the Crown Store last night and it mentions only the Cave Bear Mount/Cub Pet and 5 XP scrolls. No mention of the costume pack, and if you didn't get it when you purchased it, then I'll assume it's just a mistake on Jessica's part.

But @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I'd correct your announcement so you don't have people purchasing this Collector's Bundle and expecting to receive the costume pack.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on March 4, 2016 7:18PM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Apologies, all. The Winterborn Reach Costume Pack does not come with the Orsinium Collectors Edition - it simply came out at the same time, with Orsinium's launch. My mistake! I've edited the original post to reflect the correction.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    any plans to add a Imperial City Ce even if its up for a few weeks?
    where it would include the daedrat and the mind shriven horse that was around at its original launch?
    Edited by Toorlokviing on April 12, 2016 8:28AM