The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tanking Shyper and King Richard !

Escorpiao_Noturno
Escorpiao_Noturno
✭✭✭
Hi, I had the opportunity to tank for a while Shyper and King Richard.
Again WW kills me FAST.... I REALLYY hate FEAR !!!! AHHHH
Fear should be Reflected.

With 4 more seconds my Potion was up and I possible could Tank for few more seconds on the second time.
Also I did to two roll doge to avoid the Big Atronach and lost a lot stamina. I should avoid just walking away.

Those guys hit hard.

One question. King Richard had Emperor Buffs ? Sypher has Former Emperor title, but King Richard has Emperor on his Title.

Again, this is a build just for Tank. I can not do much damage and I can help my team.

https://youtu.be/FnhKtgK8C1Y
  • RinOkumara
    RinOkumara
    ✭✭✭
    Are you that really tanky ad that was in the sewers the other day on azura that me and my werewolf friend were fighting?lol
    DC btw
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    RinOkumara wrote: »
    Are you that really tanky ad that was in the sewers the other day on azura that me and my werewolf friend were fighting?lol
    DC btw

Yes... it was me.
    Realy hard to tank you.
    Because you are WW and I am getting a hard time to tank WW.
    You and your friend killed alot AD that time.
    12k wolf agony AHHHH

And also I see some people trying to tank on pvp, but they really are not tanking, they just run around some rocks on circles. For me this is no way to tank. To tank you should let your enemies hit you. Running around rocks on circles it's is really annoying.
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC btw

Yes... it was me.
    Realy hard to tank you.
    12k wolf agony AHHHH

And also I see some people trying to tank on pvp, but they really are not tanking, they just run around some rocks on circles. For me this is no way to tank. To tank you should let your enemies hit you. Running around rocks on circles it's is really annoying.

You must be a beast in 1v1 am i right? Even though you don't have much damage it must be really frustrating for the other players and force then to do mistakes. When im facing a really tanky enemy after 5 minutes of fight I tend to forget to put rally up, shuffle or even remove dots. Id love to try a build like this some time
    Edited by SemiD4rkness on December 25, 2015 11:50AM
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Richard has no Emp buff he has the title as when he was Emp the campaign was removed while was Emp it is just a title with no buffs. Regardless they brought it and you took the beating good job. Bottom line magic dks still can be tanky. (If played right). GG GN
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh i know who you are you sob, it takes forever to kill you :lol:

great video
    Invictus
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imagine a Cyrodill with collision detection and then tank builds like that. Would give people options other than "glass cannon". Awesome vid.
  • olivaresdonjuan
    I want to see a 20+ group of these tanks running around Cyrodiil just to see what happens. Care to share your build dude?
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    They didnt have enough cc for example fear etc.
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC btw

Yes... it was me.
    Realy hard to tank you.
    12k wolf agony AHHHH

You must be a beast in 1v1 am i right? Even though you don't have much damage it must be really frustrating for the other players and force then to do mistakes. When im facing a really tanky enemy after 5 minutes of fight I tend to forget to put rally up, shuffle or even remove dots. Id love to try a build like this some time

Beast how? The guy rocks 400 dps. Point of 1v1 is killing your opponent. You need to be afk to die to a magicka DK built towards tanky. Just a HoT and health recovery will negate his entire dmg done lol. There's no actual reward in this playstyle, only soaking dmg and blocking. Kill nothing and eventually you die.

Best part is probably annoying the living hell out of your enemies, when they can kill you solo or even duo. Players, especially NB's + sorcs, are so used to easy-mode bursting everything down since 1.6. They run into a guy like this = enrage and confusion.

You also have to flame them in tells after "no skill zerg, need that many to kill me blah-blah", when you play DK block bot. It's mandatory for the ego, to make up for the fact that you're making 0 AP.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I had the opportunity to tank for a while Shyper and King Richard.
    Again WW kills me FAST.... I REALLYY hate FEAR !!!! AHHHH
    Fear should be Reflected.

With 4 more seconds my Potion was up and I possible could Tank for few more seconds on the second time.
    Also I did to two roll doge to avoid the Big Atronach and lost a lot stamina. I should avoid just walking away.

Those guys hit hard.

One question. King Richard had Emperor Buffs ? Sypher has Former Emperor title, but King Richard has Emperor on his Title.

Again, this is a build just for Tank. I can not do much damage and I can help my team.

https://youtu.be/FnhKtgK8C1Y

You'll need to post this build for your DK family ;)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed, true samurai does not run around rocks. Neither he hides behind a shield or rolls out of red circles cowardly.
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    For who asked.

Here is the build :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nT0eF8DMf0

• Anzriel
    Anzriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    DC btw

Yes... it was me.
    Realy hard to tank you.
    12k wolf agony AHHHH

Beast how? The guy rocks 400 dps. Point of 1v1 is killing your opponent. You need to be afk to die to a magicka DK built towards tanky. Just a HoT and health recovery will negate his entire dmg done lol. There's no actual reward in this playstyle, only soaking dmg and blocking. Kill nothing and eventually you die.

Best part is probably annoying the living hell out of your enemies, when they can kill you solo or even duo. Players, especially NB's + sorcs, are so used to easy-mode bursting everything down since 1.6. They run into a guy like this = enrage and confusion.

You also have to flame them in tells after "no skill zerg, need that many to kill me blah-blah", when you play DK block bot. It's mandatory for the ego, to make up for the fact that you're making 0 AP.

Isn't the whole point of pvp to troll? I appear to have been pvping wrong this whole time....
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    DC btw

Yes... it was me.
    Realy hard to tank you.
    12k wolf agony AHHHH

Lool the reward is annoying people, especially when you're distracting them enough to get them killed. Plus tanks can actually get a *** ton of AP if played right.
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a beast on 1v1 because I can not do much damage.
    With this build is hard to kill someone on 1v1.
    But almost impossible to be killed on 1v1. Except against WW.

Also like I said King Richard and Shypher hits hard. And they are REALY good.
    Normaly I can tank 2 guys for a long time but if there is NB or WW around
    my tanking time will be less.

Also depends on enemie Player Skill.
    Sometimes I can tank for 10 minutes 8 guys.
    Somtimes 4 guys kill me in 2 minutes.

For me tank is usefull. I help me team a lot.
    And even if it is not usefull, I enjoy this game doing this.. Tanking..
    For me it's realy funny you see 10 guys trying everything to kill you and can not do it.

Always will be some people who doesn't like this style of playing. But I don't care. I care about me having fun. This why you play games. To have fun. I will not play as other players say that i should do it.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. If I had a group, I would definitely want guy like this in that group.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »
    Cool. If I had a group, I would definitely want guy like this in that group.

Totally. People underestimate the importance of tanks in PVP. Watching 80% of DC trying to kill this one DK at a resource while they were getting hit from range by siege, then the rest of the tanks group rushed in and finished them off. They dropped like flies.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    We need more dmg mitigation, 50% is not enough
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are by far one of the most annoying blasted tanks in PVP! Love seeing you out, you are great :)
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is Sheliza btw?
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shyper sucks
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    Shyper sucks

Your wb game was weak.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    Shyper sucks

Tks for the opportunity.
    With this build I can tank 2 good guys for much longer.
    But you and King Richard gave me a hard time, could not tank for a long time.
    Nice to fight against players like you, and Left Lucy, Fengrush, King Richard.
    Probably I will not learn much playing against weak players.

Pchela wrote: »
    You are by far one of the most annoying blasted tanks in PVP! Love seeing you out, you are great :)

thanks for the compliment :)

• Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    About the build.
    I am not trying to show myself.
    Just showing some compliments about the build =

MAIN%20EMPITY_zpsbklatpkf.png
    Edited by Escorpiao_Noturno on December 26, 2015 3:03PM
  • felinith66
    felinith66
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I have a vid of u tanking 5-6 players. When u finally went down, we were so exhausted we didn't put up much of a fight when your teammates came. Awesome build!
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Scorp's build is great. Someone as tanky as this is so disruptive in pvp but the role is often underutilised in group play. They can soak up the single target dps, draw players in and distract them from their objectives. Or honeypot a nice juicy blob of enemy AP for their allies to come in and reap.
    - ad scrub -
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great pvp tank, keep it up!
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm, nice that you are tanky i guess but whats the point not killing anyone?

its like this right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFWmD9PzWZk

Most of the time we just go past shey when hes on his tanky dk, he's not a threat in any way shape or form anyways. so i dont see how you would be any diffrent in that regard. Anyways glad to see that you have a build you are happy with and are having fun i guess!
    :]
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    Uhm, nice that you are tanky i guess but whats the point not killing anyone?

its like this right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFWmD9PzWZk

Most of the time we just go past shey when hes on his tanky dk, he's not a threat in any way shape or form anyways. so i dont see how you would be any diffrent in that regard. Anyways glad to see that you have a build you are happy with and are having fun i guess!

It's hard, but some times I can kill some people.
    Ask to my Guild friends on Tertiary Meat if I am usefull, they probaly say yes.
    I am not a killing machine. But I can help my team.

This video that you linked is very good.
    I want to see that now on v 2.2.8, the video was made on v1.7
    And most of the time when I am recording, I go by myself, with no friends to heal me or help me.

Yes It seems silly but i am having fun doing this. Tanking.
    Edited by Escorpiao_Noturno on December 27, 2015 8:19PM