The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ressources issues with the last patch

Dakrana_Thrazvoth
Dakrana_Thrazvoth
✭✭✭✭
I've noticed with this patch, I've got more magicka issue in pvp than before Orsinium. Somes friends and guildmates have noticed the same problem. Nothing has changed in my skills or champions points. I've got always the same rythm for attacks (and my magicka recovery is high, I have 2153 with purple food vr15). During duelling, my magicka drop very quickly after a short time. Bug for spell cost ? bug with armor passives ? Something sounds wrong now with this patch.
Anyone have the same problem ?
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guild and friends have noticed this issue as well.
    I tested with a vr12 character with/without battle level and with a vr16 character. I did the tests in Orsinium/Cyrodiil/Craglorn. The cost was correct but I still feel like I am running out of stamina/magicka much faster than normal. I am not the only one complaining.

I will do more testing later.
    Guildmaster of the largest Finnish community for ESO (dragonborninc.fi), ESO-Hub contributor, co-leader of PC/EU's largest trading network, Occasional coordinator of Bethesda Nordic community events and a raider. Twitter Twitch | Youtube
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed this as well but thought it was just me....

Are you guys High Elf's by any chance? Im wondering if some passives somewhere are not working.
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm bosmer.(I was stamina before).

Someone else have noticed that ?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My High Elf Templar is doing about the same as she ever was. Does not run out of magic. I have not done a Boss fight as of yet, so nothing too sustained, but I had no resource issues with her.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is something somewhere not working right as I have noticed this as well. It feels like almost all regen has been stealth nerfed, but especially magicka.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    There is something somewhere not working right as I have noticed this as well. It feels like almost all regen has been stealth nerfed, but especially magicka.

My regen shows about the same as it did before and also they already nerfed regen back with IC DLC patch...

So it must be something else that's not working.
    PC EU AD
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now, I will say my Regen is down, but it has seemed that way for a week now, not just with Orsinium

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• zerg20b
    zerg20b
    ✭✭✭
    same problem for my templar magika , nb magika and my sorcerer magika .....
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had similar thread about stamina running couple of weeks back. Maybe they did the same thing with magicka now.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My High Elf Templar is experiencing magicka regeneration issues. It is now taking much longer to regenerate. Not happy... :(
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've made some tests, and my magicka recovery is low than intended. (look the hour in the right corner of the screenshot in the yellow circle).

Srceenshot with almost zero magicka

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/522711901.png

And 3 seconds later

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/814267572.png

2095 - 999 = 1096 for magicka recovery, but my character stats say 2010 atm. (I've changed my champions points since the creation of this thread)

That's explain the magicka issue, imo.
    Edited by Dakrana_Thrazvoth on November 4, 2015 12:57AM
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

What do you think about that ?
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vâo wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

What do you think about that ?

Magicka regen bugged and not giving the correct amounts?
    PC EU AD
  • Evaflys
    Evaflys
    ✭✭
    I'm curious about this, too. It seems my magicka regen suffers in Vet Maelstrom more-so than anywhere else in the world. Even with 1700 magicka regen, I seem to run out of magicka too quickly and regen too slowly.

I wonder if only certain places are bugged as I'm fine outside in the world (ala Orsinium).
    ~All DC Characters~

Nord Traitor - For the Covenant!
    Esa Wolfsbane - VR16 Nord Templar
    -
    Elsanna Spell-Singer - VR16 Breton Sorceror
    Cornelia Scipionis Alexia - VR 3 Imperial Dragonknight
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    Got the same on my stamina nb...

don't worry, it's just a new feature.........
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was already an issue with this on PTS, I guess the devs never fixed it.
    AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Hateanthem
    Hateanthem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Until we were repeatedly kicked out of gold last night, I thought I was just tanking terribly. I kept running out of stuff so fast when I normally have no problems. At least now I know it wasn't all me.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recall them talking about this issue with Stamina on PTS, yet nobody @ZOS acknowledged it. They acknowledged the damage issue, but never said a word about the resource problems.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • GrimMauKin
    GrimMauKin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed what appears to be slower Magicka regen. and experienced a similar issue with Stamina previously (can't remember which update).
    I am one of The Great Mediocracy, those whose role in life is to provide the baseline by which The Few deem themselves Great.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Unfortunately, this can be due to any number of factors like passives, item sets, Mundus Stones, battle leveling, etc. We can say that we didn't purposely change anything surrounding Magicka regeneration, though. We'll take a look, but please understand that something like this will take some time to investigate. If anyone has any further details that might help, post away!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately, this can be due to any number of factors like passives, item sets, Mundus Stones, battle leveling, etc. We can say that we didn't purposely change anything surrounding Magicka regeneration, though. We'll take a look, but please understand that something like this will take some time to investigate. If anyone has any further details that might help, post away!

Can we then please get an option to turn Battle Leveling OFF in Orsiunium (especially if we are V16) so that we can see for ourselves if there is a difference.

Whatever change you have made, I am running out of resources much, much more quickly in Orsinium that I was in Imperial City and I soloed the dailies there. I know you get a PVP bonus there that raises your Health, and nerfs your stamina, but I found that it never affected my magicka and other skills as a whole.

I am also finding I am using up my magicka and stamina A LOT more quickly and with few mobs and fights, so something is most definitely off.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    I recall them talking about this issue with Stamina on PTS, yet nobody @ZOS acknowledged it. They acknowledged the damage issue, but never said a word about the resource problems.
    I've been noticing issues with stamina regen, too, but couldn't quite figure it out. I had 2,900 stamina regen, and was constantly out. I was using Orzaga's Tripe Trifle (health + stam regen) and never seemed to have any stamina vailable. I switched over to health + stam (Braised Rabbit) and never had an issue with stamina. I don't see a way to directly look at the numbers, but something definitely felt off.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would look hard at battle leveling because it was giving me intermittent stamina regen problems already in PvP.
    On occasion I can literally watch my stam bar just sit there for seconds before starting to climb back up, not in stealth or crouched either.
  • Olivierko
    Olivierko
    ✭✭✭
    Count me in, something's way off compared prior to patch.

Haven't figured out what might have changed either, but it's frustrating.
    Addons:PointificatorRaidificator

1. Dar'diov ★ AvA 25 ★ Nightblade
    2. Tig'ger ★ AvA 9 ★ Dragonknight
    3. Ba'bushka ★ AvA 28 ★ Sorcerer
    4. Hails-To-Putin ★ AvA 18 ★ Templar
    5. Ba'boon ★ AvA 13 ★ Sorcerer

6. PC EU ★ Aldmeri DominionYoutube
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Can we then please get an option to turn Battle Leveling OFF in Orsiunium (especially if we are V16) so that we can see for ourselves if there is a difference.

Whatever change you have made, I am running out of resources much, much more quickly in Orsinium that I was in Imperial City and I soloed the dailies there. I know you get a PVP bonus there that raises your Health, and nerfs your stamina, but I found that it never affected my magicka and other skills as a whole.

I am also finding I am using up my magicka and stamina A LOT more quickly and with few mobs and fights, so something is most definitely off.

You can just compare yourself in and out of Orsinium though.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • vanzan
    vanzan
    ✭✭✭
    Hurting with stamina regen here vs 1.6
    Edited by vanzan on November 5, 2015 2:23AM
    Vanzan Lizardman - TKG

• Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You can just compare yourself in and out of Orsinium though.

I haven't had a chance to go into the vet level dungeons to test it out since Wrothgar's release.. BUT I can say prior to this release I wasn't having any issues in the Vet 16 dungeons keeping my resources up. I have noticed several times during and just after battles where my stamina recovery will go to 0, and the same with Magicka, but less often and it shows like this on the UI.
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

If you're talking about the damage mitigation bug that was going around, there was also an ability cost bug which made your abilities cost too much, and they definitely acknowledged & fixed that one.

This seems to be something else entirely. Haven't had a chance to test anything yet though, as I haven't gotten to play.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like you don't regen at all. I fought another nb the other night and we both were just running in a circle because neither of us had resources. Both magika and stam for me sometimes go no where. It's like the battlelevel bug where it would disappear and would only go away when you zoned or logged. But like all your buffs for regen turn off.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno,

Testing the difference between the old version of ESO and the current live version is totally easy if old versions are saved by ZOS and can be accessed.
    Then you can run the same character/build against the same NPC (NPC's) twice and compare.

We cannot access those old versions.

Edited by hrothbern on November 5, 2015 12:24PM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU