The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Colosseum Guild EU

LegendaryMage
LegendaryMage
✭✭✭✭✭
Colosseum guild is recruiting, a friendly pvp dueling guild with a laid back atmosphere and mature members. We have a website over at colosseumguild.com, and a teamspeak server. Everyone is welcome to join, there are no requirements.

You can whisper me in-game @LegendaryMage for an invite.
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Colosseum guild is recruiting, a friendly pvp dueling guild with a laid back atmosphere and mature members. We have a website over at colosseumguild.com, and a teamspeak server. Everyone is welcome to join, there are no requirements.

am looking for a duelling Guild for my Guild and i am willing to try you out. i will send a friend request.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

am looking for a duelling Guild for my Guild and i am willing to try you out. i will send a friend request.

I'm not sure if I can accept any more friend requests, could you mail me pls and I'll add you? :)
  • dennis95b16_ESO

I'm not sure if I can accept any more friend requests, could you mail me pls and I'll add you? :)

oki
  • Hyssia
    Hyssia
    ✭✭✭
    Legit guild, are you into pvp or dueling you'll definitely want to give it a try.

7/10 raised to 10/10 after I rejoined =)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    how many member do you currently have?
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hyssia wrote: »
    Legit guild, are you into pvp or dueling you'll definitely want to give it a try.

7/10 raised to 10/10 after I rejoined =)

Good to have you back. :)
    altemriel wrote: »
    how many member do you currently have?

We have almost 200 people at the moment, I am not sure exactly how many. :)
  • Tito86
    Tito86
    ✭✭✭
    Great, i was looking for it. I'll whisper too u.
    I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, i was looking for it. I'll whisper too u.

Awesome, if you can't find me in the game, just send me a mail @LegendaryMage
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update, 300+ people in the guild at the moment. @LegendaryMage for inv, either whisper or send in-game mail and I'll sort you out. Come have fun, daily duels!
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colosseum now has close to 400 people, everyone is welcome to sign up and have fun in 1v1 matches. Tourneys are planned to start on a weekly basis very soon!
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update; Colosseum is now at 500 people, I have made more space for newcomers who wish to start dueling. We have duels everyday (usually evening/afternoon) and our dueling campaign is Spellbreaker (guest it if you can). Write your @name here or send me a mail in-game for invite.
  • oRioNoTime
    oRioNoTime
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! I was a member long time ago, maybe the guild name was different :/ but I remember your name xD
    I returned to play 1 week ago and I would like to start dueling again :)

Account: @oRioN911
    Character: @oRio N
    Orio N - Nightblade Caster - DC EU - First Ruler of Auriel's Bow
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oRioNoTime wrote: »
    Hey! I was a member long time ago, maybe the guild name was different :/ but I remember your name xD
    I returned to play 1 week ago and I would like to start dueling again :)

Account: @oRioN911
    Character: @oRio N

Hey man, good to have you back! I'll shot you an invite as soon as I log back on. :)
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone looking to try out dueling, send me a mail in-game @LegendaryMage for invite!
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna bump this up rather than opening a new one, anyone looking to join and have fun at duels is welcome to! :)
  • Kinga
    Kinga
    ✭✭
    Hi Mage,

are you still duelling at spellbreaker? or are you at Ebony shadow mundus? :)

Because I was there for duelling and have seen you ^^

Regards,
    Aurelia
    PC/EU

Chars:
    Fáíth - MagSorc DD
    Kiara - MagNB DD
    Raids:
    Craglorn Raids+HM ~ vMol - Dro m'athra destroyer ~ vHOF+HM ~ AS+2 ~ vCR + 3 - Gryphon Heart ~ vSS - Fire HM, Ice HM
    Arenas:
    vMSA - vDSA
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiaera wrote: »
    Hi Mage,

are you still duelling at spellbreaker? or are you at Ebony shadow mundus? :)

Because I was there for duelling and have seen you ^^

Regards,
    Aurelia

Hey Aurelia! Yeah, shadow/serpent are the standard locations everyone goes to duel nowadays on EU, but I'm going to pick a different one for Colosseum members soon.

Edit; Used to be spellbreaker before it became dominated by DC, so nowadays it's Ebony where the duels are usually. :)
    Edited by LegendaryMage on June 9, 2016 5:58PM
  • Kinga
    Kinga
    ✭✭
    ok, that is nice, then we will see us later :D
    PC/EU

Chars:
    Fáíth - MagSorc DD
    Kiara - MagNB DD
    Raids:
    Craglorn Raids+HM ~ vMol - Dro m'athra destroyer ~ vHOF+HM ~ AS+2 ~ vCR + 3 - Gryphon Heart ~ vSS - Fire HM, Ice HM
    Arenas:
    vMSA - vDSA
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah sure, I'll be there later maybe - too busy right now, but if you need help with dueling and practicing, I'll be happy to help you! Have fun! :)
  • Kinga
    Kinga
    ✭✭

Yeah sure, I'll be there later maybe - too busy right now, but if you need help with dueling and practicing, I'll be happy to help you! Have fun! :)

;) That would be really nice. I will invite you as friend later, when it is ok for you? :) my add name is: @tb-303_lover
    PC/EU

Chars:
    Fáíth - MagSorc DD
    Kiara - MagNB DD
    Raids:
    Arenas:
    vMSA - vDSA
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

;) That would be really nice. I will invite you as friend later, when it is ok for you? :) my add name is: @tb-303_lover

Yeah sure, shoot it at @LegendaryMage and I'll accept when I'm back on. See you at duels soon! :)
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this up, cleared some space recently and we're at 370 active people at the moment. Anyone interested in fun 1v1 pvp in the evenings, @LegendaryMage PC EU for invite!