The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FENGRUSH Stam sorc Builds

FENGRUSH
FENGRUSH
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Ill update this thread:

1vX / Small group PvP build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CTHgFgejo

PVE build (has been slightly modified on bars):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNQ1O5JtSVQ

Maelstrom PVE build added:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHGpbcZYg98

This is new PvP build - closest to what I did with Ali but refined for orsinium patch. Get it while its good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9kW3Q9BvUs

If you have any questions posting comments on my youtube is fastest way to get a reply!
Edited by FENGRUSH on January 11, 2016 2:56PM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    New build added for Maelstrom content.
  • bigbabyleonb16_ESO
    Only problem with these builds, you never get a step by step, you just get the finished build,

No one has all this stuff and know what moves/spells to pick to get to the final ones shown(without having to keep looking them up).
  • FlipFl0p
    FlipFl0p
    Agree wholeheartedly, having a go at a nightblade and having the exact same issue.

I'm trying to make my own with a view to ending up similar to what is posted while making sure I have the utility of each type of skill required as early as possible even if it means taking different skills in the mean time.

Only think is I don't know what all the morphs will be so have to look everything up.
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only problem with these builds, you never get a step by step, you just get the finished build,

No one has all this stuff and know what moves/spells to pick to get to the final ones shown(without having to keep looking them up).

If you are building a character to use an endgame build, simply look at the skill lines that are used (weapons, guilds, world, etc) and work on those lines using whatever skills work for *you* in PVE.

However, I don't recommend that. Your best bet to be a balanced character that can use lots of builds is to level all 3 of your class lines no matter what, level EACH weapon that you *might* use for your type. If you know that you will always be a stamina build because of your race or prefrence, try to level all 4 stamina weapons to 50 by the time you hit V16. Always level all 3 armor types by equipping 5 of your "main" armor type, such as medium for a stamina DPS, and try to find "training" pieces of the other armor types to equip so those level up too. You can very easily have all 3 armor lines to 50 by your early VRs. Personally I leveled all of the weapons (including dstaff/rstaff) to 50 by the time I hit VR16... because why not?

One common trick for leveling abilities/trees that you don't really want to use in your build is to put all those skills/abilities/weapon/etc on your back bar and always swap to it when you turn in quests.
    Edited by Kutsuu on November 30, 2015 2:50PM
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • bigbabyleonb16_ESO
    Kutsuu wrote: »

If you are building a character to use an endgame build, simply look at the skill lines that are used (weapons, guilds, world, etc) and work on those lines using whatever skills work for *you* in PVE.

However, I don't recommend that. Your best bet to be a balanced character that can use lots of builds is to level all 3 of your class lines no matter what, level EACH weapon that you *might* use for your type. If you know that you will always be a stamina build because of your race or prefrence, try to level all 4 stamina weapons to 50 by the time you hit V16. Always level all 3 armor types by equipping 5 of your "main" armor type, such as medium for a stamina DPS, and try to find "training" pieces of the other armor types to equip so those level up too. You can very easily have all 3 armor lines to 50 by your early VRs. Personally I leveled all of the weapons (including dstaff/rstaff) to 50 by the time I hit VR16... because why not?

One common trick for leveling abilities/trees that you don't really want to use in your build is to put all those skills/abilities/weapon/etc on your back bar and always swap to it when you turn in quests.

Thanks for all that but this does not state the problem of peoples build guides, when on posts a guide they never seem to show a step by step, its always the full build all from start to finish on any video. I've only come by one site that did step by step so you did know what moves/spells to go by.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kutsuu wrote: »

Thanks for all that but this does not state the problem of peoples build guides, when on posts a guide they never seem to show a step by step, its always the full build all from start to finish on any video. I've only come by one site that did step by step so you did know what moves/spells to go by.

Sorry it didnt work out that way for you. You know from my point of view I dont ever really see it that way. People asked me to make a video on the stream, or frequently ask if I would put something together and this is what came to mind in doing it. I know it wont have everything all the time, but I do what I can with the time I have.
  • bigbabyleonb16_ESO
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Sorry it didnt work out that way for you. You know from my point of view I dont ever really see it that way. People asked me to make a video on the stream, or frequently ask if I would put something together and this is what came to mind in doing it. I know it wont have everything all the time, but I do what I can with the time I have.

I Only see it as its best for new comers, If i started to just play this game and kept seeing full builds on a guide then i'll be "whats the point in it if i can't see the steps to know what to pick"

I watch your streams if bens not on and know your build is one to follow for sure and know you work, but i'm just seeing so many build guides yet nothing for newcomers to see how its done, to learn from.
    Edited by bigbabyleonb16_ESO on December 1, 2015 1:36AM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Post updated - new build in!
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm running a build real similar to your new one.

I don't have kena. My kena shoulder is for my magica sorc/nb, so has magica enchant. Don't want to swap the enchant on that everytime. So I run a 3/4 ashen instead. So go with agility jewellery. I run daggers also (precise). A lot of heals from steel tornado as a result.

Also I'm not wearwolf. I don't have ice comet yet (I've got that thing 5 tines, I'm being lazy this time around) so run Atronach on my dual wield bar. I like that regen for steel tornado, plus that big stun is nice, especially in a group synergysing ults. Swap it for negate in the sewers sometimes.

I don't quite have caltrops yet, so just have flying blade for now. Mainly for the snare.

Those aside, build is the same. I'm a redguard so my regen is a bit better, at the price of movement speed. I am using drinks also. Like you say, that magica regen is real nice. I'm having great fun with it. It's buff heavy, so at first it was a lot to get used to, but it's muscle memory now. A lot of people don't know how to deal with stam sorcs. That mobility throws people. NBs around you getting pulled out of stealth with lightning form reallyvpanuc too. Great fun
    Edited by Brrrofski on January 11, 2016 3:44PM
  • SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoy Fengrushs videos. I have learned a lot of positive things from them. I really like to hear his thought process and reasoning for his builds. I play a magic sorc atm and have thought about switching to stamsorc because of his builds and approach. he has a ton of Eso knowledge, and I'm glad he shares it.

Because of him when I get the Tel vars and mats, I will be looking into stamsorc using 5 Reactive and 4 song of lamae. A tanky build. Now that isn't even close to his style, but ot would be interesting to try. I don't have the reaction time that he does so I have to find a different way to do things.

I wish I could watch his streams, but I can't due to work. I have to just watch his YouTube content.

-- written from my phone --
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started a new stam dk and now i want to go stam sorc. Damn you fengrush!

edit: Came over to the dark side of eso and am building a stam sorc. Would i be able to stampede for the snare to dominate through movement speed?
    Edited by D0ntevenL1ft on January 20, 2016 5:35AM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just started a new stam dk and now i want to go stam sorc. Damn you fengrush!

edit: Came over to the dark side of eso and am building a stam sorc. Would i be able to stampede for the snare to dominate through movement speed?

Ive used crit rush for the bigger heal - since I use caltrops. Id recommend having some slow, so maybe use stampede.
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy Fengrushs videos. I have learned a lot of positive things from them. I really like to hear his thought process and reasoning for his builds. I play a magic sorc atm and have thought about switching to stamsorc because of his builds and approach. he has a ton of Eso knowledge, and I'm glad he shares it.

Because of him when I get the Tel vars and mats, I will be looking into stamsorc using 5 Reactive and 4 song of lamae. A tanky build. Now that isn't even close to his style, but ot would be interesting to try. I don't have the reaction time that he does so I have to find a different way to do things.

I wish I could watch his streams, but I can't due to work. I have to just watch his YouTube content.

-- written from my phone --

Im actually very interested in how this pans out. I currently run a damage build with 7 medium but but slow 29 year old reactions coupled with bad ping from new zealand make for some very quick and interesting fights sometimes
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yo @FENGRUSH

What would you suggest using until I get caltrops? Just unlocked vigor so caltrops is a while off. I'm using flying blade at the moment but it's pretty gash on all honesty.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Yo @FENGRUSH

What would you suggest using until I get caltrops? Just unlocked vigor so caltrops is a while off. I'm using flying blade at the moment but it's pretty gash on all honesty.

Maybe swing in evil hunter
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @FENGRUSH I was watching one of your videos yesterday and I was wondering if you have the 120CP Windrunner passive (Lover tree)? Seems like the 2% bonus movement speed and 10% health/magicka regen while sprinting would be very useful for your build.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on January 21, 2016 8:46AM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @FENGRUSH I was watching one of your videos yesterday and I was wondering if you have the 120CP Windrunner passive (Lover tree)? Seems like the 2% bonus movement speed and 10% health/magicka regen while sprinting would be very useful for your build.

Yep - I do
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Yo @FENGRUSH

Maybe swing in evil hunter

Yeh, was thinking that. Did try encase for a bit of soft cc but would rather the magica for streak, boundless and surge.

I've been thinking that for most my builds. I can warrant putting 120 in there just yet. I have 80 in regen, 30 reduction and the rest (around 30) in tumbling on all my builds pretty much, stam or magica. Don't feel like losing 40 from reduction and tumbling to be honest. I'm 100 off cap, so might look at it then
    Edited by Brrrofski on January 21, 2016 8:56AM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH: Putting the ORC in..

( •_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    sORCerer
    (⌐■_■)
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep - I do

...and now you don't ...
    the next DLC will have 357CP cap ... it is called Fengrush Limited..by Matt Firor
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yep - I do

...and now you don't ...
    the next DLC will have 357CP cap ... it is called Fengrush Limited..by Matt Firor

You got to be kidding me, the CP cap will be lowered instead of increased?

That makes no sense at all, they based the 501CP cap off the amount of CP players had on average when they introduced the CP cap. Players should have more CP on average by now, especially with the current catch-up mechanic in place.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep - I do

...and now you don't ...
    Players should have more CP on average by now, especially with the current catch-up mechanic in place.
    I'm still under 300 bruh, 'cause scrub.
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep - I do

...and now you don't ...

You got to be kidding me, the CP cap will be lowered instead of increased?

That makes no sense at all, they based the 501CP cap off the amount of CP players had on average when they introduced the CP cap. Players should have more CP on average by now, especially with the current catch-up mechanic in place.

No @Septimus_Magna it is just a joke based on the last Eso Live show and @FENGRUSH reaction to it.
    Edited by Didgerion on January 21, 2016 5:46PM
  • Corrupted_Soul
    Corrupted_Soul
    ✭✭✭
    Yo @FENGRUSH, nice build and great videos!
    One question - the headgear on your Orc, those horns that face behind, how do you get those? Doesn't look like normal kena
    Corrupted_Soul - V16 DK - PS4 NA
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yo @FENGRUSH, nice build and great videos!
    One question - the headgear on your Orc, those horns that face behind, how do you get those? Doesn't look like normal kena

Hey! Thank you - the face is a costume.. its the Xivkyn heavy from the sewers. You can get it randomly as a reward for buying imperial chests.
  • Whelm
    Whelm
    Soul Shriven
    Oh, so this is the reason I am seeing Stamina Sorcerers all over the low level zones. :smile:

• Teflondon75
    Teflondon75
    ✭✭
    Greets Lord @FENGRUSH

I asked in the combat section as well, thought I'd ask you on your thoughts of SnB. I know you've mentioned in stream several times that it's nice/useful but seeing as how you rarely run it you must have come to the, personal, conclusion that 2hand is simply superior for your playstyle. I did the 2hand/bow business from 10-50 in BWB and wanted to try SnB for a change once I hit Vet16 in a week.

I'm curious what you'd run for that? I'm having a hard time finding full stam agility pieces as well, is there any place for endurance? or am I better off finding agility/health(which happen to be hella$$ on PS4 right now as well but at least I can find them) Anyhow, thanks for all the help to the community, always enjoy your vids and streams, keep up the fight man!
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greets Lord @FENGRUSH

I asked in the combat section as well, thought I'd ask you on your thoughts of SnB. I know you've mentioned in stream several times that it's nice/useful but seeing as how you rarely run it you must have come to the, personal, conclusion that 2hand is simply superior for your playstyle. I did the 2hand/bow business from 10-50 in BWB and wanted to try SnB for a change once I hit Vet16 in a week.

I'm curious what you'd run for that? I'm having a hard time finding full stam agility pieces as well, is there any place for endurance? or am I better off finding agility/health(which happen to be hella$$ on PS4 right now as well but at least I can find them) Anyhow, thanks for all the help to the community, always enjoy your vids and streams, keep up the fight man!

Ill be releasing a S+B build but its made for smaller scale fighting. Video should be out this week on it. 2 Hander in general is better on stam sorc I feel because you can close a kill quicker and get out to protect yourself. Staying alive is pretty tough on stam sorc currently, esp with gap closer issues.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Run Endurance Robust with Gold Weapon Damage enchants and all attributes into Stamina. The Health perk plus recovery is nice to have and the price to acquire all this will be massive compared to the price vs performance of Agility sets. I'm really surprised no one has caught onto this yet. This is what I run on my Stamina Sorc and the difference is very very minimal you wouldn't even notice it in most fights.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.