The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox one eso plus missing? Read.

deltascout112
Took me a while to realize that xbox is having core content usage issues. Eso plus is a xbox live item, so it's down for now. So if you're having trouble like me. Yell at xbox live lol
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ESO Plus is not an Xbox Live item. It's a paid perk available to PC and Console users alike.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • X_NOVIA_X
    X_NOVIA_X
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox live is having problems with content use and downloads, ESO is one of the services affected. Aka: Microsoft problems not Zos
  • DracoBeowulf
    DracoBeowulf
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is gone too
    Xbox One Gamertag: WITHGODNOW
    Xbox One Guild: TheTRINITY
    send friend request and message to be included in pve & pvp events
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Might explain why players in another thread cannot access IC & are being asked to pay for the dlc again.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • X_NOVIA_X
    X_NOVIA_X
    ✭✭✭
    Its exactly why. Already talked to MS support. DO NOT BUY it over again. You WILL be charged!
  • JEB_Stuart
    JEB_Stuart
    ✭✭
    Me too can't get the DLC and no benefits.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this just an issue for preview members? I'm on xbox and mine is still showing up (albeit will cease on the 27th).