Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I restore my friend list?

• MrSuplex
    MrSuplex
    ✭✭
    Bump.........
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    My friends list has not worked since day one. I have tried everything mentioned still nothing.
  • the_niskala
    the_niskala
    Soul Shriven
    Same as Darsaga. My friends list has never worked properly.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone from ZOS going to address this?
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • mccoyn1990_ESO
    mccoyn1990_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Start a friends guild and you can do everything from there. that is about the best option at this point
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys. Jessica actually went on maternity leave, but just wanted to let you know that we are investigating this issue and understand the knowledge base article originally posted hasn't helped. Could you let us know if you're currently playing on NA or EU, please?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, a fricking friends list problem warrants a reply when multiple posts about problems with missing Crowns from paid subscriptions is apparently ignored? *baffled by priorities*
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I'm on the NA server. 1 of 2 things happens to me with regard to my friends list. Either it shows no one on my friends list or it shows everyone offline BUT the people it shows offline isn't my updated friends list. It shows people on my friends list that I've deleted a long time ago and doesn't show anyone I've added recently. So it's either it shows no one, or it shows an outdated friends list but everyone is forever offline. Even if there is a person from my friends list standing beside me, it still shows them offline.
    My Characters

• Tee_Elle
    Tee_Elle
    Im on NA

My friends list always shows completely empty. even with over 30 friends online at anytime, and about 60+ who play.
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    im on the north american server the same thing is happening to me friends list wont show up and nothing fixes it and also in my guild im stuck appearing offine and it shows im not in any alliance when im clearly am even went so far as to leave all my guilds and delete all my characters to no avail a fix would be appreaciated
    Edited by godagarah5000 on November 10, 2015 1:20AM
  • Rayna
    Rayna
    I'm on the EU Server. everything was working fine until the Imperial DLC was introduced. now I show as "do not disturb" in all guild rosters (which has suceeded in getting me removed from two guilds) - and no I can't change the status manually - believe me I tried! Also had a perfectly working friends list until the aforementioned DLC again. Whenever I view the list it shows "no friends". But I have plenty online with me.

These issues have not been addressed in a timely manner so I've held off making purchases of the DLC and other items within the crown store. I do not wish to buy into a broken game. Once this has been addressed then perhaps I'll change my mind.
    Edited by Rayna on November 10, 2015 12:06PM
    I Like Cheese!
    I Love Cheese!
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you might have to friend them again. It just occurred to me that I didn't start adding friends on Xbox until after the IC came out and I started interacting with other gamers, so maybe that's why my friend list works fine on ESO.
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    still doesnt work
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, the investigation continues lol
    My Characters

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friends are all gone too as of the 11/17 update

Not sure why the server matters as its Xbox Live friends list..but I'm on NA server
    When I log into the EU server there is no friends lists but ZOS and @ZOS_GinaBruno the console friends lists isn't seperated by servers like PC. Friends lists are universal

This is the second time this has occurred and it tools weeks before it was restored last time
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on November 18, 2015 3:45AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Jammer480
    Jammer480
    ✭✭✭
    Over 200 friends on my NA xbox account but none show up on the in-game friends list.
    Livin' the dream...
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    well deleting people over xbox live and re-adding them was worth the try but didn't help hope we get a fix soon :P
    Edited by godagarah5000 on November 22, 2015 5:53PM