The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Black Marsh Brutes' are recruiting!

RyanCollinsBMB
Welcome too the Black Marsh Brutes!

"We're Just A Small Guild Living It Large"

Hello There fellow Warriors of such, I am Bone-Marrow. A Argonian that Puts his heart and soul into the Pact, i "Guild advise" for my GuildMaster at the Black Marsh Brutes.

Why should I join you? i hear you asking. Well let me explain.

We Live for the Pact.

Of Course That's not all!

Our Purpose is to grow as a guild. To Strike fear into the enemy territory. What you are reading may make you think we are a PvP Guild. In such you would be correct. But of course we don't cut our guild up there. We Have a blast for socialization. We want you to jump in to guild chat and just say hello. Meet new people and make friends.

Are you an upcoming Forge Master that in later years would make Eorlund Gray-mane Idol you. To be honest we need you to come to us to help people like us.
Are you a Wood Worker that could shape a statue of Talos at will? Guess what we need you!
Are you the best bartender in town that could make the hardest of Nords seem like a milk-Drinker? You bet your Sweet-Roll we need you

We are open to anything. Our Guild needs people that will be willing to help each other if that's you, Please help our guild thrive.

We will do regular Activity's and as a small guild we are all of course open to suggestions of fun things to do in the name of the Pact

Please message Epic Optics zZ on Xbox for any questions as such. Or just Reply here!

Open to all Races!

Thank you for your time.

Black Marsh
Brutes.

• RyanCollinsBMB
    Guys please leave your GT

Help a small organisation out!
    Options
  • muzza
    muzza
    Gt: dan McMurray
    Options
  • RyanCollinsBMB
    Added, please let your friends etc know!
    Options
  • RyanCollinsBMB
    Still recruiting guys!
    Options