The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Suggestion] More unique Werewolf form Morphs/ More soul magic skills.

Fizzlewizzle
Fizzlewizzle
✭✭✭✭
Werewolf Suggestion:
Currently both werewolf from morphs are pretty much the same.
Werewolf Berserk gives 40% more damage on the Bleed DoT damage, while Pack leader gives 2 extra seconds to any werewolf (you or allies) who'll use an Heavy attack. Not really an impacting difference/ interesting bonus.
You hardly see people playing werewolf because they want to be a werewolf. It has no real benefit since often a normal (Human) build is stronger. Since the change of the Stamina bonus even less people seem to be one (i won't start a rant about the stamina change, as i think it's a fair change).
So, my suggestion for the Werewolf is the following: Make Pack leader a Tank morph and Berserk a DPS morph (more than it is now).

Pack Leader:
  • While in Pack Leader Form increase max health by 25% for each rank you gain in the skill (100% at rank 4).
  • While in Pack Leader Form increase Health Regen 50% for each rank you gain in the skill (200% at rank 4).
  • Increase the time of WW form by 2 seconds for each heavy attack you do (Current effect).

Berserk:
  • While in Berserk Werewolf Form increase the damage by 50% for each rank you gain in the skill (200% at rank 4).
  • While in Berserk Werewolf Form Increase Stamina regen by 25% for each rank you gain in the skill (100% at rank 4).
  • Increase the damage of your bleed attacks by an additional 40% (on top of the damage increase buff) (Current effect).

Savage Strength Passive:
  • Remove the damage buff (you now have a morph for that).
  • New effect: While in Pack leader form you Light attacks have a 25/50% chance to Taunt the enemy.
  • New effect: While in Berserk form your attack speed increases by 10/20% after a fully charged heavy attack.

Soul Magic suggestion:
Soul magic is a fun yet underused tree. It has very little skills, which is quite a shame.
My suggestion would be a more unique skill, which boost a (what i assume is) very underused combat style. Weapon based combat.

Skill:
  • Name: Soul of the Armsman (or other name... just throwing something out there).
  • Soul Magic level required: Level 3.
  • Cost: Free (But will block the usage of Magicka and Stamina skills during its duration).
  • Type: Toggle.
  • Effect:
    Increase damage of Light and heavy attacks by 150%, with an additional 50% for each level you increase in the skill (300% at Rank 4).
    (The damage bonus won't affect Sneak attacks, for what i think are obvious reasons.)

Morphs effects:
  • Morph 1: Further Damage increase:
    Increase Damage of Light and heavy attacks by 350%, with an additional 50% increase for each level you increase in the skill (500% at rank 4)
  • Morph 2: Gain access to skills:
    Allow the usage of all skills, but with a 100% increase in Magicka and Stamina cost (lowers with 10% each rank you increase, down to a 70% cost increase).

What would allow this skill:
It would allow players to go into the offensive when their resources are depleted, instead of playing the stupid waiting game/ popping potion competition to regain the use of their skills. It would also make fighting with nothing but weapon attacks more viable compared to people using them for nothing besides a small attack% bonus or buff, or for animation clipping.
Edited by Fizzlewizzle on September 5, 2015 2:54AM
Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.