The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Server crash - error 200 and 108, just before 11pm EDT

Pyr0xyrecuprotite
Pyr0xyrecuprotite
✭✭✭✭✭
multiple people knocked out of game to login screen - NA megaserver for PC/mac. Can't log back in again, error 108.
Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on August 28, 2015 3:14AM
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My team lagged out of a dungeon. Then I got desynced. Now I cannot login. I'm guessing server crash.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my guild mates has logged back in to the game. Hopefully it was a short outage - maybe network issue or login server problem.

Update: I am logging in again... Launcher took a long time to load though. Have to wonder just what is going on in ZoS land tonight.... Another guild mate (on Mac) is still waiting for the Launcher to load... :(
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on August 28, 2015 3:06AM
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    Finally get some time to play today and this :/
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
  • SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, happening again.
  • SaigoNRoguE
    SaigoNRoguE
    ✭✭
    two days in a damn row... this is getting to be useless !
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. I still can't login to the game - error 108.
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Login Errors, and then when I get on, I keep getting booted.

All my friends just got booted as well.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK this is beyond a joke at this point.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bunch of players including myself just got disconnected in cyrodiil, pc/na/blackwater blade. I get error 200 when I try to log back in and have to restart the game to log in. Has happened about 3 or 4 times in the last 20 minutes.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a duplicate issue of http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/210881/server-issues-na-pc-both-live-and-pts#latest. Please go complain there so that it gets Zeni's attention.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, totally booted from NA server twice now in last 20 minutes. Guildies on TS reported same issue.

A few AD might be blaming us for the outage as we just took Nikel right as everyone (all factions) were booted.
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 28, 2015 3:28AM
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys, no need to post anything further in this thread, EVERYTHING is down for NA at the moment (including PTS, Consoles etc), so probably a network issue. Please post further updates and check for official info in either forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/211166/server-crash-again/ or forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/211090/log-on-issues/.

• SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    Website seems to be down too.
  • JbSmooth
    JbSmooth
    yep because they seem to think they can just let the servers run like trash because the patch is around the corner instead of taking the time to deal with the issues that have been a problem for the past few days
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latest information in http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/211166/server-crash-again is that this is most likely due to a major internet outage affecting various centers and services / ISPs in the USA. It's not clear why this has also affected the EU megaservers, and why it really got bad just before 11pm EDT (when the internet issues have been going on all day apparently). But have a look at that thread if you want more up to date information....
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, as per the main thread for this outage (affecting all megaservers), the issue was fixed by 6:28am EDT this morning - refer to page 39. (There were a LOT of threads for this issue). Cause of the issue is unclear - to us (users) anyway - but the fix process involved rebooting all the megaservers.