The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

unable to connect to na servers.

mrskinskull
mrskinskull
✭✭✭✭
What's up with that, yo?

I fully shut down the PS 4, reset the router, and tried other games.

It seems its just name servers.

Anyone else having issues?
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still unable to connect.
  • MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know there's a large internet service provide having issues with their servers and connections today. We use their service at my job and havent been able to connect to internet or our servers most of the day. So if ZOS uses the same company that could be the issue.
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well ain't that some ****.
    Just watch some Mr Belvedere. The one where the father is afraid of flying is on.
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    MikeB wrote: »
    I know there's a large internet service provide having issues with their servers and connections today. We use their service at my job and havent been able to connect to internet or our servers most of the day. So if ZOS uses the same company that could be the issue.

Hmm. Its strange because I can see my friends are still playing.

What's up wit DAT?
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    demendred wrote: »
    Just watch some Mr Belvedere. The one where the father is afraid of flying is on.

I relate to Mr belvedere on so many levels.
    Did you ever see the one where he failed to log into the north american server even after resetting his router?

It gets dark at the end.
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭

Did you ever see the one where he failed to log into the north american server even after resetting his router?

It gets dark at the end.

Yea, he ended up owning a bike shop and inviting two black kids over to play Neptune in the bath.
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭

It gets dark at the end.

Yea, he ended up owning a bike shop and inviting two black kids over to play Neptune in the bath.

Is that the same one where tootie gets a visit from aunt flo?
  • ZOS_Tarina
    Greetings!

In order to consolidate discussions, we are closing this thread, as a discussion already exists on this topic. For current discussion and updates, please visit http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/211090/log-on-issues
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.