The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Items Available in the Crown Store – 7/23

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
8cbe66caf420348e4c0db9783b2af126.jpg

The caravan has arrived! The Ashlander Pack, Evening Dress (shown above), and Abecean Ratter Cat are now available in the Crown Store on all platforms. If you pick up one of these new items for yourself, show us by replying to this thread with a screenshot. We’d love to see your new look!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Swannkyy
    Swannkyy
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome!
    Options
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    That Evening Dress...

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
    Options
  • hereiamhereibe2
    Can i see a pic of that dress on a male character? almost looks just transgender enough to be viable.
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Finally, Yeherradad Urshummarnamus is getting the looks his clan demands.

LW2Ra6E.jpg
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping to see screenshots of all the new stuff, seen ashlander on another post and looks good
    Options
  • Dulfy
    Dulfy
    ✭✭✭
    Here are some screenshots of all the new stuff on male and female chars for those curious.

Edited by Dulfy on July 23, 2015 3:44PM
    Dulfy.net - MMO guides & blog
    Skyshards & Lorebooks guide | ESO-fashion - armor gallery | Quests guide
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Thanks! Finally, Yeherradad Urshummarnamus is getting the looks his clan demands.

LW2Ra6E.jpg

Love it! He looks badass. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Dulfy wrote: »
    Here are some screenshots of all the new stuff on male and female chars for those curious.

Amazing as always. Thanks, @Dulfy!
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Jordanory
    Jordanory
    Kinda had my hopes up for the Chef/Blacksmith outfits to appear in the store, but I can wait longer. :P

I look real purty in mah new dress... CKnMSEDWcAAKLAz.jpg:large
    "You gotta admit, the name Lamia sounds adorable. Like something you'd cuddle up to at bedtime, before if swallows you whole and devours you slowly. That's what I'd call sweet dreams."
    Options
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Ashlander Katesh Tribe Armor is also present ingame as the Coat of the Red Mountain set, along with a helmet dropping from Dark Anchors for the head piece.

tma.gif
    Wololo.
    Options
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    Are the 50% xp scrolls in there as well?
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TylerDurden I don't believe so; they cannot be added to the Console Crown Store until the patch containing them has been certified and released. Supposedly though, that is due before the end of the month.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • REzRyder
    REzRyder
    ✭✭
    Already grabbed the new pet (Gotta have 'em all!), and really like the Ashlander set.

Looking forward to more awesomeness from the Crown Store soon!
    REzRyder

Game on, Ride hard, Live free...
    Watch or come play live at http://Twitch.tv/RezRyder
    Options
  • Joshuaan84
    Joshuaan84
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone know when new mounts will be available? I'm bored with my horse
    Options
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    The Ashlander Katesh Tribe Armor is also present ingame as the Coat of the Red Mountain set, along with a helmet dropping from Dark Anchors for the head piece.

tma.gif

But as a costume it functions very differently.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
    Options
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @TylerDurden I don't believe so; they cannot be added to the Console Crown Store until the patch containing them has been certified and released. Supposedly though, that is due before the end of the month.

This has so much lol written all over it. You're implying that they have some sort of actual QA process.

Edited by Lionxoft on July 23, 2015 11:51PM
    Options
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    My little lizard picked up her new Evening Dress and showed it off while playing with fire to her classmates at the Mage's Guild in Mournhold. I think she's enjoying it. :blush:

Screenshot_20150723_212953_zpsbjgsp5xk.png
    Edited by KingSoren on July 24, 2015 3:17AM
    Realm Leader Of Guild Medieval

(DC) Sorena Shadowbane - Imperial Nightblade (Dps)
    (DC) Valdarik Oath-Giver - Nord Templar (Tank)
    (DC) Jazz-Claws - Khajiit Warden (Healer)
    (AD) Maximus Frostbringer - Breton Sorcerer (Dps)
    (AD) Ariawyn Shadowheart - Wood Elf Nightblade (Healer)
    (AD) Shelga of Reman's Bluff - Orc Dragonknight (Tank)
    (EP) Turien T'rizon - Dark Elf Dragonknight (Dps)
    (EP) Sees-Only-Light - Argonian Templar (Healer)
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lionxoft wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    This has so much lol written all over it. You're implying that they have some sort of actual QA process.
    I'm not implying that at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I'm stating that a patch cannot be released to console until Microsoft and Sony have certified it - nothing about that implies the (non-)existence of any internal QA :D
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fishing%20in%20Glenumbra_zpsnfwpccxj.pngEnjoying some fishing with friends in sunny Glenumbra in my new outfit
    Options
  • theforgottenking1779
    Yup just more crap when is there going to be a werewolf costume added to the crown store that lets us be a ww but without ww skills or a option to change my werewolf color from the crown store atm there is nothing worth buying in the crown store for werewolfs
    Options
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup just more crap when is there going to be a werewolf costume added to the crown store that lets us be a ww but without ww skills or a option to change my werewolf color from the crown store atm there is nothing worth buying in the crown store for werewolfs
    I doubt that will happen.
    Options
  • theforgottenking1779
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    I doubt that will happen.

I guess i can hope lol maybe it will :)
    Options
  • theforgottenking1779
    -_-
    Options
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8cbe66caf420348e4c0db9783b2af126.jpg

The caravan has arrived! The Ashlander Pack, Evening Dress (shown above), and Abecean Ratter Cat are now available in the Crown Store on all platforms. If you pick up one of these new items for yourself, show us by replying to this thread with a screenshot. We’d love to see your new look!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Jessica, I've noticed over the last two days that The Ashlander Pack costume (namely Ashlander Mabrigash Hunt Clothes) will disappear and no longer be visible on your character from time to time. I'm not sure of any more details on that, but it seems to happen during some battles. So far it's seemed to happen in dungeon pledges and in Craglorn. It might be worth looking into. Equipping another costume, then reequipping the vanished one again seems to fix the problem.

Options
  • AceTrainerBean
    I bought 1500 crowns on the PS4 but I have not received any of them, this was three days ago. I messaged customer support who gave sent back a generic email so I have sent my receipt from sony to customer service but I am still waiting to hear back about that. My incident report is 150725-001636. Please can you help me. Thanks.
    Options
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't find the ashlander pack to buy in the crown store in PS4 either.
    Options
  • AceTrainerBean
    I got sorted out. Thanks Zeni.
    Options
  • Asrien
    Asrien
    ✭✭

There would be some issues associated with this: looking like a werewolf all the time could be a massive mind bleep in PVP because players might think you're in-form, and would then be screwed over when it turns out you're a mage or something. It'd also make whatever weapons you equip either look stupid because why would a werewolf hold a weapon with those great big claws? Or be redundant as a thing anyway because if they're hidden you might as well be a werewolf with less restrictions than people who really are. I know that I personally became a werewolf because I liked running around as one and having the power/appearance. Just the appearance would be pretty intense to see running around still but realistically it just wouldn't make a huge amount of sense. As for werewolf colors that'd be cool if they were realistic fur shades other than white (which is the Pack Leader fur), because realistically all werewolves aren't just brown. I'd love to see Werwolf fur colors added, but more than that I'd like to see a werewolf armour motif. One that looks cool and werewolf-ish before you transform, but also has some presence after you have too, obviously less so but it'd be cool to have a werewolf with some form of pauldron/s or something of the like.
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    Gyudan wrote: »

tma.gif

But as a costume it functions very differently.

Exactly! With the costume, you can have the look but not be limited to medium armor or to the Red Mountain set bonuses and level. Nor do you have to hunt down all the pieces, including a rare drop from a Dark Anchor.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on August 3, 2015 6:54PM
    Options