The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Console - Xbox One ESO download available

Uberkull
Uberkull
✭✭✭✭✭
Preorder is up on Xbox Live store for download.
qpdnoc2lgcki.jpg
▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • Greywolf_McGrowler
    Woot! it's about time.
    Commander Greywolf34 PR of The Accursed Legion
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    Nice!!!
  • A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone confirm if you can pre-load the game from Xbox One right now?

Getting some conflicting information on Twitter and no official response yet.
    Edited by A5ko on May 23, 2015 8:17AM
    A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver

• retyler3_ESO
    retyler3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt you can pre-load the game at this time, but they may allow those that will be doing transfers to pre-load before the first of the month; and those who pre-purchase to pre-load a few days before the 9th, but I am willing to bet that everyone who has pre-purchased will be able to start downloading several days in advance before launch for this has become standard; so the servers are not bogged down on launch day with people downloading.
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A5ko wrote: »

You can purchase and download now. There will be an additional day one 15gig patch.

The initial download takes some time.
  • A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    uberkull wrote: »

You can purchase and download now. There will be an additional day one 15gig patch.

Thanks.

Was wondering if anyone was going to answer the question with fact rather than guess work.
    A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver

• Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks.

Was wondering if anyone was going to answer the question with fact rather than guess work.

Fact is, I bought it and it downloaded.

hkx4it994f9v.jpg

Edited by Uberkull on May 23, 2015 12:27PM
  • oehk
    oehk
    ✭✭
    What if you pre-ordered at Gamestop, can you download it on XBox One, and then pop in the disc when you get it, or must it all come from the disc?

Also will the disc need to fetch this 15g patch? (shoot, I need to make room, stupid small hd on xb1)

• Milktray
    Milktray
    ✭✭✭
    What about those of us who paid for account transfer from pc to xbox?
    ZoS please understand everyone thinks and pronounces things differently, so please add to your 'rules' that things get removed if the Mod doesn't actually quite understand phrasing
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to have to wait until after the copy (June 1) and you get a code to enter (so it knows what version to DL (adventurer, imperial, normal etc.)).
  • Milktray
    Milktray
    ✭✭✭
    Going to have to wait until after the copy (June 1) and you get a code to enter (so it knows what version to DL (adventurer, imperial, normal etc.)).

Thanks for the info, not exactly a big worry as it'll download fast enough but i must admit it would be handy to get it downloaded and out of the way til statr up time :-)
    ZoS please understand everyone thinks and pronounces things differently, so please add to your 'rules' that things get removed if the Mod doesn't actually quite understand phrasing
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milktray wrote: »

Thanks for the info, not exactly a big worry as it'll download fast enough but i must admit it would be handy to get it downloaded and out of the way til start up time :-)

LOl, yeah I have a PC account. I have 6 friends on Xbox who have never played.... Who is the only one without it Downloaded? me.. lol
  • Milktray
    Milktray
    ✭✭✭
    Every few days, I checked about once a month .. wasn't hard.

If you didn't get the email then keep putting your case forward, ask for higher ups etc

customer since 2002??
  • Milktray
    Milktray
    ✭✭✭

Greetings,

You are eligible for The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™ for Console with account copy. You will find it on sale for pre-purchase for £ 12.99 at account.elderscrollsonline.com/store when logged in using your eligible The Elder Scrolls Online account on April 9, 2015.

This special offer to pre-purchase a digital copy of an Xbox One and/or PlayStation 4 version of the game, will only be available on the store for 30 (thirty) days. After the 30-day period, you will no longer be able to purchase this special digital copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for console or copy your PC/Mac account to console in any other way.

Please note that if you take part in this offer, your character and account details will not be copied immediately upon pre-purchasing The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for Console with account copy. Keep an eye on your email for more information on the account copy process as well as your digital game code. For more information on eligibility requirements, transfer restrictions, and redemption instructions please visit help.elderscrollsonline.com.

You didn't recieve the email at all? As it plainly says 30 days on the one they sent out
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oehk wrote: »
    What if you pre-ordered at Gamestop, can you download it on XBox One, and then pop in the disc when you get it, or must it all come from the disc?

Also will the disc need to fetch this 15g patch? (shoot, I need to make room, stupid small hd on xb1)

No disc games must be installed via the disc, but any updates must be downloaded.
    Digital games can be purchased from the Xbox store and pre-installed but not digital pre-orders from GameStop as its in many cases just a $60 gift card for Xbox
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 26, 2015 4:32PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone attempted a PS4 download?
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭

That's only for the Disk version, it's unknown if the digital version will have the same patch (or any patch) yet.

Since the current download is the same size as the "complete full game" beta was (54.5 gb), I'm pretty sure we'll only get a minor patch with digital on launch day to add the text radial chat stuff and other minor things (let's say 1GB total, bringing the client to 55.5 GB). The 15GB patch for disk users is likely the obvious 5.5GB of new stuff that couldn't fit on the disk, but also 10 GB of replacement patch data due to outdated code from having to ship it out over a month ago probably. That brings it up to the same 55.5 GB as digital downloaders.
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on May 26, 2015 7:57PM
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zazaaji wrote: »

That's only for the Disk version, it's unknown if the digital version will have the same patch (or any patch) yet.

Since the current download is the same size as the "complete full game" beta was (54.5 gb), I'm pretty sure we'll only get a minor patch with digital on launch day to add the text radial chat stuff and other minor things (let's say 1GB total, bringing the client to 55.5 GB). The 15GB patch for disk users is likely the obvious 5.5GB of new stuff that couldn't fit on the disk, but also 10 GB of replacement patch data due to outdated code from having to ship it out over a month ago probably. That brings it up to the same 55.5 GB as digital downloaders.
    -

That's good logic. I hope you're right, that would be aweoome.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Xbox one the digital usually downloads everything ASSUMING ZOS puts the patch in prior to June 7th

If not then we all are gonna be waiting but it's set to launch at 4:01 am EST so usually this follows a pre-patch pre install

I'd assume the same goes for PS4 but can't confirm
    I'm 100% sure the Xbox one pre-install has already began as my Xbox friend posted he was already downloading
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 100% sure the Xbox one pre-install has already began as my Xbox friend posted he was already downloading

I already posted this in post #9. 3 days ago.

Where did you get 4am est for a start time? It's 12:01am est, 4am utc
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Typo 4:01 UTC not EST
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see you trying to sneak a 4 hour advantage on people! For shame! B)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see you trying to sneak a 4 hour advantage on people! For shame! B)

Hahaha. I wish! :smiley:

• Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭

You could at least edit your EST post to say UTC, now that you see the typo.

Also, it's downloading for me, uberkull, and many others. You can start it too. 43% for me right now, started downloading the hour it was available. Considering how slow my internet is, I'm surprised it's above 15% honestly.

-

That's good logic. I hope you're right, that would be aweoome.

Considering my internet, I really hope I'm right. If they put a 15 GB patch on launch day for digital users as well, then I won't be able to play until the 12th at the earliest probably.
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on May 26, 2015 10:49PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You could at least edit your EST post to say UTC, now that you see the typo.

Also, it's downloading for me, uberkull, and many others. You can start it too. 43% for me right now, started downloading the hour it was available. Considering how slow my internet is, I'm surprised it's above 15% honestly.
    -

Naah ppl don't go back and read prior posts do they, not even other posts about similar topics...and hopefully a good meme pops up due to my error.

It's a BIGGIe tho
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 26, 2015 10:49PM
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Double Post mistake, meant to edit above, not make a new post.
    Edited by Zazaaji on May 26, 2015 10:49PM
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, it's downloading for me, uberkull, and many others. You can start it too.
    -

Post 9 in this thread. I already downloaded it 3 days ago. I even put a picture in the post.

What's going on here? Lol....man, Smirf is right on one thing. People don't read posts. :)
    Edited by Uberkull on May 26, 2015 11:06PM
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭

-

Post 9 in this thread. I already downloaded it 3 days ago. I even put a picture in the post.

What's going on here? Lol....man, Smirf is right on one thing. People don't read posts. :)

I did. I was just repeating what you said, since I thought last I knew that NewBlackSmurf had you on Ignore and might not see your post. I thought that's why he didn't see it in the first place.

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-

I did. I was just repeating what you said, since I thought last I knew that NewBlackSmurf had you on Ignore and might not see your post. I thought that's why he didn't see it in the first place.

Exactly why it was missed...too lazy to open it up when ppl are blocked as it's usually best but I still get alerts when quoted, etc
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 26, 2015 11:18PM