The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Soon?

Wolfchild07
Wolfchild07
✭✭✭✭✭
>:)
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm shocked it took this long for a patch note thread to be made, unless I just missed it or the mods are deleting them.
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    LOL me as well so Ill guess 3 hrs before patch notes 11:35am cst
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking for one.. was going to make one but didn't want "we already have a thread about this"

...Expected down time? ..Early patch notes like last time?

C'mon.. even a cute gif @ZOS_GinaBruno (she might have not been able to find the thread either :trollface: )
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • tucker_irish93ub17_ESO
    tucker_irish93ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Haha was doing work, log into forums to see if games back up and this is the first thing I see. Amazing XD
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome. :D
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol - Man some people are impatient. They just took the servers offline a half hour ago. Typically it takes a couple of hours for them to do a patch, and they usually don't publish the notes until just before they come back online.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha was doing work, log into forums to see if games back up and this is the first thing I see. Amazing XD

I hang out here while working even it gets so entertaining @tucker_irish93ub17_ESO . Stay awhile and hang out.. *searches for some awesome meme's and gif's*

My favourite is the seagulls one... hehe
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    537e8b36a7365911335ae380692e12f927eef6190e834d6f85aa5b2ecc3ef1f8.jpg
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • WhimsyDragon
    WhimsyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Not the -ish! :worried:
  • Swannkyy
    Swannkyy
    ✭✭✭

Gets better every time, Gina.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

I hang out here while working even it gets so entertaining @tucker_irish93ub17_ESO . Stay awhile and hang out.. *searches for some awesome meme's and gif's*

My favourite is the seagulls one... hehe

[EDIT] We know @Ashtaris. But this is where we can hang out while maintenance goes on. I believe it's been down for 1.5 hours actually.. as it goes down when I wake up lol. Small patch today.. I'd bet on 2 more hours. ..and Gina surprised us and gave up the patch notes early last time.. can't hurt to try ;)
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL WoW all I can say is WoW.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just joking around, no pressure! ;)
  • EllaRielle
    EllaRielle
    ✭✭✭

Love it!
    Guilds:
    ESOTR
    Wings of Fate
    Elder Scrolls Exchange
    Ethereal Traders Union
    Heroic Intent
    Haderus/Trueflame on NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image won't work.. *sigh*
    -deleted-
    Edited by MissBizz on March 30, 2015 1:55PM
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1677204/#Comment_1677204
    Here ZOS told us they can provide estimated time when the server will come back online.
    But they don't.
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Gammara's red headed step turtle?
  • UPrime
    UPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    LameoveR wrote: »
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1677204/#Comment_1677204
    Here ZOS told us they can provide estimated time when the server will come back online.
    But they don't.

I'm pretty sure the estimate they provided is Soon....ish. j/k :hushed:
  • Stonesthrow
    Stonesthrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think I logged in an enemy keep... am I gonna be dead when I log in?

WASD on my left cheek this morning, long night. ><
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gamera is my boyafriend
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm "working" from home (sick kid)

Instead of playing I'm watching Al Roker and some other dude cook lamb on tv.
    So now I'm hungry AND I can't play 'cause of maintenance. You guys are killing me!

But hey if it fixes the horrible lag I'm down with it!

My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • WolfingHour
    WolfingHour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , can we see a snippet? Just a quick bullet-point to entertain us while we wait? :wink:
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why does it take over 3 hours from the time the server goes down to get patch notes? There are other games that post them before the patch you know. You should look in to how they do it.
  • lordspyder
    lordspyder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does it take over 3 hours from the time the server goes down to get patch notes? There are other games that post them before the patch you know. You should look in to how they do it.

There is always one...
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kitty-begging-for-food-miltonious-blog-061.gif
  • UPrime
    UPrime
    ✭✭✭✭

After the patch, they verify some of the fixes and pull them from patch notes if it's still not quite as they hoped. This minimizes post patch changes to notes.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UPrime wrote: »

After the patch, they verify some of the fixes and pull them from patch notes if it's still not quite as they hoped. This minimizes post patch changes to notes.

I could sort of understand that if I experienced it in any other MMO but so far this is the only one. Games like Star Trek Online post the notes hours before a patch, even the day before.

I don't understand how their process lets them do that but I do appreciate it. I wish ESO would do similar. I don't want today's patch notes last night but I would like them shortly after the server goes down. I think we all would.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're currently looking at a few more hours of downtime for today's maintenance. In the meantime, here's a fun new note to whet your appetite:
    • If you contribute to killing a boss in a Cyrodiil delve, you will now be granted a 60-minute AP buff which increases your AP gains by 20%.
      • Note: While this buff will be visible in areas outside of Cyrodiil, it will only be active while in Cyrodiil.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    UPrime wrote: »

They just don't know what the patch is bringing to the game.
    30mins to patch and +2-3h to realize what have they done.
    :p
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

: P