The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is Eclipse Reflects triggering a Global Cooldown on templars?

Hypertionb14_ESO
Hypertionb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
i know its known issue, but why? it seems like it would be easy to fix if you just removed the GBC on reflects.

then each time the Eclipsed enemy uses a ranged you wouldnt suddenly be unable to cast..

this should be a easy fix ZOS..

ADDED:

barely a few minutes of examination shows that after a enemy has a spell reflected at them, the GBC is triggered and lasts 2 seconds, making you unable to cast spells in that time frame. (and even screwing up normal light and heavy attacks)
Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on March 25, 2015 1:33AM
I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The problems with Eclipse have been annoying me for a very long time.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • likewow777
    likewow777
    ✭✭✭
    GCDs are a way of life for us Templars.
    "War doesn't build character, it reveals it."
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so... ZOS... your thoughts on this?

2seconds after a target affected by this ability where you cannot do anything basically means casting this spell is a Debuff to the player who casted it.

thats not ok.
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • milan.verploegenb16_ESO
    I've been trying to spam customer support with this since beta, they are completely incompetent with many things, but total dark (eclipse morph) definitly takes the ZOS cake...
  • KeplerMG
    KeplerMG
    ✭✭✭
    I think ZOS casted Eclipse on all Templars in real life so our concerns bounce back to us and never reach them.