Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Fall Damage "Fixed" .. Really?

Sypher
Sypher
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-h6XkEOFQc&feature=youtu.be

... I'm sorry but this is just disrespectful.
DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, so fall dmg from player knock backs can no longer be fatal? Lmao.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • AriBoh
    AriBoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1191763_o.gif
    khele23eb17
    Agreed. Whoever came up with the design should be shot in the foot and only admitted to hospital when he manages to find 3 other people willing to maim themselves the same way in order to accompany him.

ZOS_AmeliaR admin
    Ultimately, any method of entering an enemy keep without breaking down the door is considered an exploit. Thanks for checking!

tinythinker
    "I used to be a healer once, but then I took a Wrobel to the knee"
    Options
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    @darkknightfkb16_ESO Your gif made me spit my drink Lel
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}
    Channel Rad Tribes {Sorc}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
    Options
  • sbanned_530978
    sbanned_530978
    ✭✭✭
    We enabled them this whole time paying $15 every month for fixes like this all along if we ever get them : (
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Holy crap this is just sad. I'm hoping this was just a quick fix and the actual fix is coming soon.
    Options
  • GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTF. Fail
    Options
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Knocked someone off Alessia bridge earlier....wondered why I didn't get the kill! :neutral:
    Options
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's even funnier is I still got huge fall damage from rubberbanding tonight
    Options
  • Sumopwr
    Sumopwr
    ✭✭✭
    Yet today, on the side of a lonely hill 25k from Take Flight

Edited by Sumopwr on March 17, 2015 6:31AM
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahhaha ZOS stahp. No ZOS... ZOS wat r u doing.. ZOS STAHP!!! :confounded:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's so sad, and I thought the nirnhoned "fix" couldn't be topped anymore...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-h6XkEOFQc&amp;feature=youtu.be

... I'm sorry but this is just disrespectful.

I have to give you an agree on this one.
    Options
  • xDOVAHKIINx
    xDOVAHKIINx
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a fix, this is a joke.
    "According to most of the people on these forums, every organized 16 man guild group is a lagblobbing pulsespamming zerg."-Fmonk
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lame. Yesterday I knocked some people down from resource towers using Draining shot and I laughed (evil) when they plummet to their deaths.

No I will cry (and remove skill from my bar)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh god. This is so sad.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    On Sunday, so prior to 2.0.1 I tried to suicide by jumping with the horse of Sejanus ( I do that all the time and never survived the jump) 3 times in a row (thinking my health bar was not sync)...every time I landed on horse full life..so I decided to that again unmounted... same ..100% life on landing....

10 minutes later (when enemies approached) I made the same jump and was at 10% life (normal behavior)...
    so....

0_o
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhiterunGuardFacepalm.jpg?width=405&height=487
    Options
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this is not intented. It was quite fun to push people out of the bridge like a 'fus ro dah' kind of thing.

But if this fixes fall damage bug of meteor I don't know. It's kind of a bad trade-off anyway.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on March 17, 2015 1:22PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
    Options
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos programming at its best! Someone is not gonna be fired ;) awesome.
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mumyo wrote: »

Their problem is nobody getting fired over such bullsh*t :joy:
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Do they have a history of firing people who make mistakes?
    Options
  • Pecivilis
    Pecivilis
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm. Now this ruins on of my favorite spells in PvP, as well as mostly nullifies both my Masters' Staves.

The only excuse that is acceptable for this is that it was a very very quick "blanket fix" while they work on it more thoroughly for an upcoming maintenance.
    "Soon™ " - ZOS on TESOU
    Salty PC Player
    Pecivilis - vr14 Breton Sorc - Magicka DPS
    Guild PvE Officer - The Fatal Legion- NA PvP - Chillrend
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hmm, ok. Thanks for letting us know, guys. We'll take a look and see what's going on.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Their problem is nobody getting fired over such bullsh*t :joy:

I'm not a fan of wanting people to be fired over something so trivial. Yes; its a dumb move, but no one is really getting hurt over it. It's a video game. It should be a teachable moment and a taught person who is already familiar with the systems is much better than a new person who has to get familiar. You only fire someone after you decide they cannot learn from it.
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh please tell me this isnt intended???
    Options
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They may not have any options for a simple fix. "Remove the lag" evidently isn't on the menu, at least not yet.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://i.imgur.com/a0kEGk0.png
    well bolting down that slope is definetly worth 51k fall dmg...
    sth is really bogus with your fix.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Pecivilis wrote: »
    The only excuse that is acceptable for this is that it was a very very quick "blanket fix" while they work on it more thoroughly for an upcoming maintenance.

Just to follow up, this is basically what happened. We weren't able to completely fix the main issue in time for 2.0.1, but also didn't want to leave the high fall damage in, so we made it so you temporarily will not take any fall damage when being hit with certain abilities. That said, we are still working on the real fix for this - what's currently in-game is not permanent.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just to follow up, this is basically what happened. We weren't able to completely fix the main issue in time for 2.0.1, but also didn't want to leave the high fall damage in, so we made it so you temporarily will not take any fall damage when being hit with certain abilities. That said, we are still working on the real fix for this - what's currently in-game is not permanent.

How can you take so long to fix things, srsly.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • RunAway
    RunAway
    ✭✭✭

How can you take so long to fix things, srsly.

I'm guessing most of the ZOS devs are now working on the crown store as that will be their main source of revenue.
    Options