Maintenance for the week of November 18:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – November 18, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Dear EP faction of Blackwater Blade NA

Rylana
Rylana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Before I begin, I will say I know most of you are legitimate, play hard and fight for your side fairly. This is not directed at you but rather at a specific element of your current faction on this campaign.

To the former DC members of BB NA, watching you completely and utterly fail to farm emperor using a mechanic that we warned you was fixed ages ago is patently hilarious, and delicious.

Backstory - A group of DC decided to switch to EP and earned emperor (though earned is a loosely used term here, as they stacked the deck with population on the highest pop faction with their alts), and held it for two days. The husband of the empress got her to abdicate so he could take the crown (he was second place). They let aleswell flip back blue, and after she abdicated they retook aleswell and completed the ring.

This was three days ago, to date there is still no emperor on BB. I do hope the wife of the couple is proud of the fact she dropped emp for nothing.

Watching you farm your alts @ Glade mine the last few days was also hysterical, are you really so bad you have to farm alt toons just to stay ahead on score?

GG Bads, maybe next time youll try doing it the legitimate way like the rest of us on BB did, now get out of our campaign, we dont want or welcome emperor farmers and their ilk here.

Good day.

- The first EP emperor of Blackwater Blade NA.

Edited by Rylana on October 18, 2014 10:23PM
@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's so great to see the bads not get a win. Epic fail! BWB was a great camp and ruined by ***.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did take quite long to use the vulneralibity of a small, low level campaign. The best times were when there was hardly any emperor at all or there were just some. Good and fair campaign but went the same way as so many other campaigns.

    Realized something was wrong when there were tens of "Darks". They should be very proud of what they did. Not.
    Sword and shield and jackboot heel
    We love to kill, we love to kill
    We love to taste our own blood
    Squirm in our own gore
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah! It really was a fun and balanced camp. RIP BWB.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Currently in the process of pulling my EP characters out of BB, after which I'll set my AD characters in.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Blackwater blade has felt.... wrong.... for awhile now. I have no doubt this is the reason.

    Its such a dang shame to see blackwater blade go down, to all of you "darks"(I know what that is) I hope you are happy with whatever the heck you were trying to accomplish, cause y'all ruined blackwater blade. hope you are proud of yourselves.
  • Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    LOL! This is my first time ever posting on a forum of a game I've played. Figured since you guys were writing about me I'd join up and state some facts. Us "Fox Goods" were building up the dc population when ep came to our side and obviously the map changed blue. In an attempt to stop dc from pushing on all scrolls (current dc emp wasn't going to let himself lose it) we went to the ep side. We recruited and taught people the same way we did on the dc side. We don't farm alts... We have dueled each other, but with many other people doing the same... Never in a situation with just the two of us... Some people in this game just choose to cry out to others instead of doing something about their situation. Sack up or shut up!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major wrote: »
    LOL! This is my first time ever posting on a forum of a game I've played. Figured since you guys were writing about me I'd join up and state some facts. Us "Fox Goods" were building up the dc population when ep came to our side and obviously the map changed blue. In an attempt to stop dc from pushing on all scrolls (current dc emp wasn't going to let himself lose it) we went to the ep side. We recruited and taught people the same way we did on the dc side. We don't farm alts... We have dueled each other, but with many other people doing the same... Never in a situation with just the two of us... Some people in this game just choose to cry out to others instead of doing something about their situation. Sack up or shut up!

    Your method of "teaching" and "recruiting" follows a simple five step process

    1. Flip a resource
    2. Wait for OPFOR to arrive
    3. Farm OPFOR
    4. If other members of your faction show up they either a. must stay behind you in AP, or b. you will leave and let them die without ever teaching them a single thing.
    5. Repeat as necessary.


    Dont come off trying to sound all noble, you two are among the most selfish players I have ever encountered in this game. Every time someone got ahead of you in AP on DC side you got all mad and wouldnt help anymore and instead talked trash to whoever was in top calling them bad, etc. You act like youre some amazingly good players but youre mediocre at best. Even as an emp, the female of your duo was horribly inept and unable to take on even a cookie cutter DK build without some serious help, and by serious i mean 5 on 1 odds or greater.

    You two are a cancer of BB. Instead of working with the faction youre on, you work despite them just so you two can try to get each other emperor. One has succeeded, finally, but the other? I almost teared up laughing when aleswell flipped red and it didnt happen.

    Meanwhile in the real universe, other BB members have actually tried to get organized and do things in a more team oriented fashion, interestingly enough you didnt like that either, and instead of working with the new group(s) decided to distance yourself and your cliq acting like you were too good for the rest of them.

    I hope you realize by now that not everyone on BB is a newb to this game or AvAvA. Some of us play there for the beta throwback, the better class balance, the challenge of harder keep takes, or just a change of faction and pace (in my situation). Anyone can stack ults,purge, and AOE. They might as well play thornblade blobvblob if they do, however. And believe me, I relish slaughtering all of you when you come to vet. Youve never killed me a single time in vet level PvP, and ive racked up quite a kill count on you.

    Been telling you this in zone to your face for a long time, you need to get over yourself and stop acting like youre the best player on blackwater blade, because you simply arent.
    Edited by Rylana on October 21, 2014 2:04AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Major wrote: »
    LOL! This is my first time ever posting on a forum of a game I've played. Figured since you guys were writing about me I'd join up and state some facts. Us "Fox Goods" were building up the dc population when ep came to our side and obviously the map changed blue. In an attempt to stop dc from pushing on all scrolls (current dc emp wasn't going to let himself lose it) we went to the ep side. We recruited and taught people the same way we did on the dc side. We don't farm alts... We have dueled each other, but with many other people doing the same... Never in a situation with just the two of us... Some people in this game just choose to cry out to others instead of doing something about their situation. Sack up or shut up!
    you have been recruiting on EP side?

    I went back to BB after your selfish emperor and his underlings took the map... in fact, I went back 2-3 times, and I don't recall seeing ANYTHING on the lines of

    "new guild training people to take back Blackwater blade!!! whisper for invt!!!" or "PST if you want to build up an organized group to take some stuff"
    saw nothing along those lines.

    either way, the campaign is pointless atm, as it is now a buff server. I know people say its just a server for newbs, but that's not true. a lot of the people on the server were ESO vets, that played BB for the balance and the fun that most of the "normal" campaigns lack.




    Edited by Cody on October 21, 2014 2:13AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just FYI Cody, EP has lost everything except Kingscrest and that scroll. Yellow came out in force and decimated red yesterday. Blue holds the north part of the ring and their homes, but thats it. Yellow has crushed EP.
    Edited by Rylana on October 21, 2014 2:20AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    LOL! This is my first time ever posting on a forum of a game I've played. Figured since you guys were writing about me I'd join up and state some facts. Us "Fox Goods" were building up the dc population when ep came to our side and obviously the map changed blue. In an attempt to stop dc from pushing on all scrolls (current dc emp wasn't going to let himself lose it) we went to the ep side. We recruited and taught people the same way we did on the dc side. We don't farm alts... We have dueled each other, but with many other people doing the same... Never in a situation with just the two of us... Some people in this game just choose to cry out to others instead of doing something about their situation. Sack up or shut up!

    Your method of "teaching" and "recruiting" follows a simple five step process

    1. Flip a resource
    2. Wait for OPFOR to arrive
    3. Farm OPFOR
    4. If other members of your faction show up they either a. must stay behind you in AP, or b. you will leave and let them die without ever teaching them a single thing.
    5. Repeat as necessary.


    Dont come off trying to sound all noble, you two are among the most selfish players I have ever encountered in this game. Every time someone got ahead of you in AP on DC side you got all mad and wouldnt help anymore and instead talked trash to whoever was in top calling them bad, etc. You act like youre some amazingly good players but youre mediocre at best. Even as an emp, the female of your duo was horribly inept and unable to take on even a cookie cutter DK build without some serious help, and by serious i mean 5 on 1 odds or greater.

    You two are a cancer of BB. Instead of working with the faction youre on, you work despite them just so you two can try to get each other emperor. One has succeeded, finally, but the other? I almost teared up laughing when aleswell flipped red and it didnt happen.

    Meanwhile in the real universe, other BB members have actually tried to get organized and do things in a more team oriented fashion, interestingly enough you didnt like that either, and instead of working with the new group(s) decided to distance yourself and your cliq acting like you were too good for the rest of them.

    I hope you realize by now that not everyone on BB is a newb to this game or AvAvA. Some of us play there for the beta throwback, the better class balance, the challenge of harder keep takes, or just a change of faction and pace (in my situation). Anyone can stack ults,purge, and AOE. They might as well play thornblade blobvblob if they do, however. And believe me, I relish slaughtering all of you when you come to vet. Youve never killed me a single time in vet level PvP, and ive racked up quite a kill count on you.

    Been telling you this in zone to your face for a long time, you need to get over yourself and stop acting like youre the best player on blackwater blade, because you simply arent.

    You were the former ep emp who pulse/batswarmed dc as emp for over 2 weeks. We literally had to wait until you leveled out before we could actually take keeps, because of you. Yet you call us the most selfish players... That's pretty damn stupid if you ask me. On the note of us not letting people group with us. I have no idea what you're talking about. The only rule we ever had was that you get in teamspeak. Some people didn't like it so much that they flamed our guild and people actually wouldn't join our group for a few days. Until they noticed my smaller organized group was the ones getting things done. Not the 20+ pug group lead by anyone willing to hold crown. And I laugh inside at the fact you think having the patience to wait at a resource to get kills is a tactic that makes people bad players...


    Meanwhile in the real universe, other BB members have actually tried to get organized and do things in a more team oriented fashion, interestingly enough you didnt like that either, and instead of working with the new group(s) decided to distance yourself and your cliq acting like you were too good for the rest of them.

    You wrote the above paragraph... I do not understand it at all. Help me out?
  • Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    LOL! This is my first time ever posting on a forum of a game I've played. Figured since you guys were writing about me I'd join up and state some facts. Us "Fox Goods" were building up the dc population when ep came to our side and obviously the map changed blue. In an attempt to stop dc from pushing on all scrolls (current dc emp wasn't going to let himself lose it) we went to the ep side. We recruited and taught people the same way we did on the dc side. We don't farm alts... We have dueled each other, but with many other people doing the same... Never in a situation with just the two of us... Some people in this game just choose to cry out to others instead of doing something about their situation. Sack up or shut up!
    you have been recruiting on EP side?

    I went back to BB after your selfish emperor and his underlings took the map... in fact, I went back 2-3 times, and I don't recall seeing ANYTHING on the lines of

    "new guild training people to take back Blackwater blade!!! whisper for invt!!!" or "PST if you want to build up an organized group to take some stuff"
    saw nothing along those lines.

    either way, the campaign is pointless atm, as it is now a buff server. I know people say its just a server for newbs, but that's not true. a lot of the people on the server were ESO vets, that played BB for the balance and the fun that most of the "normal" campaigns lack.




    Cody it was done in all the dc zones and all the ep zones, and I recruited for my guild in cyrodill on dc side while active there. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it wasn't happening.

    Yeah, the ep have lost everything on bwb by choice... We aren't selfish at all and we want the best pvp for this campaign. That's why we didn't take all 6 scrolls when we could have. Did you even pvp with us when on dc? How do you know us other than seeing our accomplishments?
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    LOL! This is my first time ever posting on a forum of a game I've played. Figured since you guys were writing about me I'd join up and state some facts. Us "Fox Goods" were building up the dc population when ep came to our side and obviously the map changed blue. In an attempt to stop dc from pushing on all scrolls (current dc emp wasn't going to let himself lose it) we went to the ep side. We recruited and taught people the same way we did on the dc side. We don't farm alts... We have dueled each other, but with many other people doing the same... Never in a situation with just the two of us... Some people in this game just choose to cry out to others instead of doing something about their situation. Sack up or shut up!

    Your method of "teaching" and "recruiting" follows a simple five step process

    1. Flip a resource
    2. Wait for OPFOR to arrive
    3. Farm OPFOR
    4. If other members of your faction show up they either a. must stay behind you in AP, or b. you will leave and let them die without ever teaching them a single thing.
    5. Repeat as necessary.


    Dont come off trying to sound all noble, you two are among the most selfish players I have ever encountered in this game. Every time someone got ahead of you in AP on DC side you got all mad and wouldnt help anymore and instead talked trash to whoever was in top calling them bad, etc. You act like youre some amazingly good players but youre mediocre at best. Even as an emp, the female of your duo was horribly inept and unable to take on even a cookie cutter DK build without some serious help, and by serious i mean 5 on 1 odds or greater.

    You two are a cancer of BB. Instead of working with the faction youre on, you work despite them just so you two can try to get each other emperor. One has succeeded, finally, but the other? I almost teared up laughing when aleswell flipped red and it didnt happen.

    Meanwhile in the real universe, other BB members have actually tried to get organized and do things in a more team oriented fashion, interestingly enough you didnt like that either, and instead of working with the new group(s) decided to distance yourself and your cliq acting like you were too good for the rest of them.

    I hope you realize by now that not everyone on BB is a newb to this game or AvAvA. Some of us play there for the beta throwback, the better class balance, the challenge of harder keep takes, or just a change of faction and pace (in my situation). Anyone can stack ults,purge, and AOE. They might as well play thornblade blobvblob if they do, however. And believe me, I relish slaughtering all of you when you come to vet. Youve never killed me a single time in vet level PvP, and ive racked up quite a kill count on you.

    Been telling you this in zone to your face for a long time, you need to get over yourself and stop acting like youre the best player on blackwater blade, because you simply arent.

    You were the former ep emp who pulse/batswarmed dc as emp for over 2 weeks. We literally had to wait until you leveled out before we could actually take keeps, because of you. Yet you call us the most selfish players... That's pretty damn stupid if you ask me. On the note of us not letting people group with us. I have no idea what you're talking about. The only rule we ever had was that you get in teamspeak. Some people didn't like it so much that they flamed our guild and people actually wouldn't join our group for a few days. Until they noticed my smaller organized group was the ones getting things done. Not the 20+ pug group lead by anyone willing to hold crown. And I laugh inside at the fact you think having the patience to wait at a resource to get kills is a tactic that makes people bad players...


    Meanwhile in the real universe, other BB members have actually tried to get organized and do things in a more team oriented fashion, interestingly enough you didnt like that either, and instead of working with the new group(s) decided to distance yourself and your cliq acting like you were too good for the rest of them.

    You wrote the above paragraph... I do not understand it at all. Help me out?

    4 days 10 hours. ESOStats.com. I actually leveled myself out intentionally because I had to level vampire to finish my build for vet anyway. Vamp levels at the same rate as char levels so when I got emp at level 38, to max vamp I was already level 48, then i finished it out in one huge glorious battle at Ash, and left immediately after I hit VR1. Call me what you will but I left gracefully and even made sure to thank Zorra (second place person during my reign) for their help and gave them my hope theyd get it soon. (theres even a thread here on the forums where i criticize zenimax for the level-out system denying a faction their rightful emp buffs if the emp levels out, i felt genuinely bad I had to leave)

    Youre confused about what I am alluding to? When Benzy's group was running around still and we were coordinated in the Legend teamspeak, your group went to great lengths to never help us at all. The ONE time we coordinated you made a change to the plan you didnt tell us about and it cost us our objective. When questioned about it the next day you gave us hell about not being good enough to run with you, I remember that quite clearly actually because it was obvious you were directly talking to me moreso than the group. Its pretty obvious your personal beef with me, wherever that came from, is large enough to want to hamstring the faction just to thwart whatever I am up to.

    I took an almost 2 month break from BB after benzy got emp and focused on my AD toons and whatnot, and when I came back to BB i find out youre now pulling much the same on EP side. cmon dude, no one thats been involved with your groups in the past is going to see it any different. You sort of earned your reputation as an elitist ass (while not really being any better than anyone in the process) before I even came to DC.
    Edited by Rylana on October 21, 2014 2:51AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    LOL! This is my first time ever posting on a forum of a game I've played. Figured since you guys were writing about me I'd join up and state some facts. Us "Fox Goods" were building up the dc population when ep came to our side and obviously the map changed blue. In an attempt to stop dc from pushing on all scrolls (current dc emp wasn't going to let himself lose it) we went to the ep side. We recruited and taught people the same way we did on the dc side. We don't farm alts... We have dueled each other, but with many other people doing the same... Never in a situation with just the two of us... Some people in this game just choose to cry out to others instead of doing something about their situation. Sack up or shut up!

    Your method of "teaching" and "recruiting" follows a simple five step process

    1. Flip a resource
    2. Wait for OPFOR to arrive
    3. Farm OPFOR
    4. If other members of your faction show up they either a. must stay behind you in AP, or b. you will leave and let them die without ever teaching them a single thing.
    5. Repeat as necessary.


    Dont come off trying to sound all noble, you two are among the most selfish players I have ever encountered in this game. Every time someone got ahead of you in AP on DC side you got all mad and wouldnt help anymore and instead talked trash to whoever was in top calling them bad, etc. You act like youre some amazingly good players but youre mediocre at best. Even as an emp, the female of your duo was horribly inept and unable to take on even a cookie cutter DK build without some serious help, and by serious i mean 5 on 1 odds or greater.

    You two are a cancer of BB. Instead of working with the faction youre on, you work despite them just so you two can try to get each other emperor. One has succeeded, finally, but the other? I almost teared up laughing when aleswell flipped red and it didnt happen.

    Meanwhile in the real universe, other BB members have actually tried to get organized and do things in a more team oriented fashion, interestingly enough you didnt like that either, and instead of working with the new group(s) decided to distance yourself and your cliq acting like you were too good for the rest of them.

    I hope you realize by now that not everyone on BB is a newb to this game or AvAvA. Some of us play there for the beta throwback, the better class balance, the challenge of harder keep takes, or just a change of faction and pace (in my situation). Anyone can stack ults,purge, and AOE. They might as well play thornblade blobvblob if they do, however. And believe me, I relish slaughtering all of you when you come to vet. Youve never killed me a single time in vet level PvP, and ive racked up quite a kill count on you.

    Been telling you this in zone to your face for a long time, you need to get over yourself and stop acting like youre the best player on blackwater blade, because you simply arent.

    You were the former ep emp who pulse/batswarmed dc as emp for over 2 weeks. We literally had to wait until you leveled out before we could actually take keeps, because of you. Yet you call us the most selfish players... That's pretty damn stupid if you ask me. On the note of us not letting people group with us. I have no idea what you're talking about. The only rule we ever had was that you get in teamspeak. Some people didn't like it so much that they flamed our guild and people actually wouldn't join our group for a few days. Until they noticed my smaller organized group was the ones getting things done. Not the 20+ pug group lead by anyone willing to hold crown. And I laugh inside at the fact you think having the patience to wait at a resource to get kills is a tactic that makes people bad players...


    Meanwhile in the real universe, other BB members have actually tried to get organized and do things in a more team oriented fashion, interestingly enough you didnt like that either, and instead of working with the new group(s) decided to distance yourself and your cliq acting like you were too good for the rest of them.

    You wrote the above paragraph... I do not understand it at all. Help me out?

    4 days 10 hours. ESOStats.com. I actually leveled myself out intentionally because I had to level vampire to finish my build for vet anyway. Vamp levels at the same rate as char levels so when I got emp at level 38, to max vamp I was already level 48, then i finished it out in one huge glorious battle at Ash, and left immediately after I hit VR1. Call me what you will but I left gracefully and even made sure to thank Zorra (second place person during my reign) for their help and gave them my hope theyd get it soon. (theres even a thread here on the forums where i criticize zenimax for the level-out system denying a faction their rightful emp buffs if the emp levels out, i felt genuinely bad I had to leave)

    Youre confused about what I am alluding to? When Benzy's group was running around still and we were coordinated in the Legend teamspeak, your group went to great lengths to never help us at all. The ONE time we coordinated you made a change to the plan you didnt tell us about and it cost us our objective. When questioned about it the next day you gave us hell about not being good enough to run with you, I remember that quite clearly actually because it was obvious you were directly talking to me moreso than the group. Its pretty obvious your personal beef with me, wherever that came from, is large enough to want to hamstring the faction just to thwart whatever I am up to.

    I took an almost 2 month break from BB after benzy got emp and focused on my AD toons and whatnot, and when I came back to BB i find out youre now pulling much the same on EP side. cmon dude, no one thats been involved with your groups in the past is going to see it any different. You sort of earned your reputation as an elitist ass (while not really being any better than anyone in the process) before I even came to DC.

    You lie about what you did in bwb as emp or just avert away from the fact you ruined it for 2 factions for over 2 weeks. Fyi benzy's group was the guild in which wouldn't allow me or the people who ran with me to join. You were not in dc zone the entire time you do not know the time I've spent in /z /y /s teaching people the things they don't know. I taught many of the new players in dc even if they were in that guild even after they kicked me out of a group and told me I had my own I should run with them. You will not succeed in making me out to be a bad person on here. It won't be hard to point out the fact I'm an *** to those I think aren't listening aka wasting my time.

    Stop trying to display me as the bad guy who ruined everything. I didn't have any beef with you other than you were a *** as emp. Seems you're the one who is a little hung up on the success I have wherever I go. As always I want to teach new people tips and strategies. Why not stop wasting your time trying to make me look bad, and post some positive helpful pvp tactics to change things.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize I cited a source for my claim. Calling me a liar in this context really makes you look foolish. Just saying.

    In any case, my goal isnt to paint you as the bad guy, its to bring you down to earth. Youre the kinda dude that gets off on making others miserable by rubbing their failures in their faces and parading around your successes like it makes you a better person. News flash: Youre not the only leader that gets things done, so stop acting like you are.

    Here is a good example - I am not a good leader. I can lead, I have lead, but I suffer from issues trying to both fight and coordinate at the same time. Old dog, new tricks. Used to be a caller in other games, but ive slowed down over the years. I can admit I cant lead very well unless I am not out on the field of battle myself. I get tunnel vision and lose situational awareness when i am trying to invite people or explain a plan. Therefore I usually run soldier, while offering up my advice to the crown as I go.

    Im just trying to show you that in doing so (telling people youre the only one that gets things done and wants to help people), you became the butt of your own joke. I dont doubt for a second you wanted to help people, people that would help you achieve your personal goal anyway. I also have no doubt EP pulled back on BB so they can try next cycle to crown you again.

    Pretty good at the long term goals and politics on this campaign bud, youre not fooling me O_o

    Sorry for making you so upset though, I guess the truth hurts.
    Edited by Rylana on October 21, 2014 3:14AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    You do realize I cited a source for my claim. Calling me a liar in this context really makes you look foolish. Just saying.

    In any case, my goal isnt to paint you as the bad guy, its to bring you down to earth. Youre the kinda dude that gets off on making others miserable by rubbing their failures in their faces and parading around your successes like it makes you a better person. News flash: Youre not the only leader that gets things done, so stop acting like you are.

    Here is a good example - I am not a good leader. I can lead, I have lead, but I suffer from issues trying to both fight and coordinate at the same time. Old dog, new tricks. Used to be a caller in other games, but ive slowed down over the years. I can admit I cant lead very well unless I am not out on the field of battle myself. I get tunnel vision and lose situational awareness when i am trying to invite people or explain a plan. Therefore I usually run soldier, while offering up my advice to the crown as I go.

    Im just trying to show you that in doing so (telling people youre the only one that gets things done and wants to help people), you became the butt of your own joke. I dont doubt for a second you wanted to help people, people that would help you achieve your personal goal anyway. I also have no doubt EP pulled back on BB so they can try next cycle to crown you again.

    Pretty good at the long term goals and politics on this campaign bud, youre not fooling me O_o

    Sorry for making you so upset though, I guess the truth hurts.

    You talk about what type of person I am... What I get off on.. The only thing I get off on is my wifes breasts. What type of person are you... You know exactly how I will act in situations now? All from what? You never joined my groups. You sat nearby leaching xp not fighting.. Repairing... old dog bad joints? I'm done talking to you... You're stuck on one thing... Averting attention from yourself.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    You do realize I cited a source for my claim. Calling me a liar in this context really makes you look foolish. Just saying.

    In any case, my goal isnt to paint you as the bad guy, its to bring you down to earth. Youre the kinda dude that gets off on making others miserable by rubbing their failures in their faces and parading around your successes like it makes you a better person. News flash: Youre not the only leader that gets things done, so stop acting like you are.

    Here is a good example - I am not a good leader. I can lead, I have lead, but I suffer from issues trying to both fight and coordinate at the same time. Old dog, new tricks. Used to be a caller in other games, but ive slowed down over the years. I can admit I cant lead very well unless I am not out on the field of battle myself. I get tunnel vision and lose situational awareness when i am trying to invite people or explain a plan. Therefore I usually run soldier, while offering up my advice to the crown as I go.

    Im just trying to show you that in doing so (telling people youre the only one that gets things done and wants to help people), you became the butt of your own joke. I dont doubt for a second you wanted to help people, people that would help you achieve your personal goal anyway. I also have no doubt EP pulled back on BB so they can try next cycle to crown you again.

    Pretty good at the long term goals and politics on this campaign bud, youre not fooling me O_o

    Sorry for making you so upset though, I guess the truth hurts.

    You talk about what type of person I am... What I get off on.. The only thing I get off on is my wifes breasts. What type of person are you... You know exactly how I will act in situations now? All from what? You never joined my groups. You sat nearby leaching xp not fighting.. Repairing... old dog bad joints? I'm done talking to you... You're stuck on one thing... Averting attention from yourself.

    Leeching XP.

    I seem to recall how we met, actually. I came to a resource you were farming, set down a fire ballista, killed the entire OPFOR by myself, and you got pissed off because I didnt let you get a hit in.

    Then your little group wouldnt rez me after I died, its all good but I remember quite clearly now. You didnt want to share, even though I had done the damage.

    I understand why though, at the time I was in the lead on the scoreboard and you were trying to catch me to pass me. Its all good, I didnt end up leading by the end anyway, Benzy did. Once again we are back to why you hamstring the faction - because youre only fine if youre on top.
    Edited by Rylana on October 21, 2014 3:21AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong thread, deleted comment
    Edited by Rylana on October 21, 2014 3:29AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Samwell Slayer
    Samwell Slayer
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Just FYI Cody, EP has lost everything except Kingscrest and that scroll. Yellow came out in force and decimated red yesterday. Blue holds the north part of the ring and their homes, but thats it. Yellow has crushed EP.

    It may have helped that several of us reds were playing our blue chars ..
    PC/Mac NA server. Cast, in order of appearance (got one of everything):

    Samwell Slayer Stam NB AD Stormproof
    Samantha Tarly Stam Sorc DC FC
    The Sawmell Tarly Tank DK EP Stormproof
    Tamwell Sarly Mgk Temp AD FC
    Covenant Blues Mgk DK EP Stormproof
    Samwell Tardy Mgk Sorc AD FC
    Stam Tarly Stam Temp AD Stormproof
    Samwelf Tarly Mgk NB DC FC
    Stamwell Tarly Stam DK DC FC
    Maester Samwell Heal Temp DC
    Samara Tarly Tank NB EP
    Sam Mfing Tarly Mule Sorc EP
    Warden of HTarly. Mgk. Ward AD FC
    Lord Tarly Stam Ward. DC. Still lowbie
  • Samwell Slayer
    Samwell Slayer
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    LOL! This is my first time ever posting on a forum of a game I've played. Figured since you guys were writing about me I'd join up and state some facts. Us "Fox Goods" were building up the dc population when ep came to our side and obviously the map changed blue. In an attempt to stop dc from pushing on all scrolls (current dc emp wasn't going to let himself lose it) we went to the ep side. We recruited and taught people the same way we did on the dc side. We don't farm alts... We have dueled each other, but with many other people doing the same... Never in a situation with just the two of us... Some people in this game just choose to cry out to others instead of doing something about their situation. Sack up or shut up!
    you have been recruiting on EP side?

    I went back to BB after your selfish emperor and his underlings took the map... in fact, I went back 2-3 times, and I don't recall seeing ANYTHING on the lines of

    "new guild training people to take back Blackwater blade!!! whisper for invt!!!" or "PST if you want to build up an organized group to take some stuff"
    saw nothing along those lines.

    either way, the campaign is pointless atm, as it is now a buff server. I know people say its just a server for newbs, but that's not true. a lot of the people on the server were ESO vets, that played BB for the balance and the fun that most of the "normal" campaigns lack.




    They have been constantly recruiting in all low level EP zones. CONSTANTLY.

    PC/Mac NA server. Cast, in order of appearance (got one of everything):

    Samwell Slayer Stam NB AD Stormproof
    Samantha Tarly Stam Sorc DC FC
    The Sawmell Tarly Tank DK EP Stormproof
    Tamwell Sarly Mgk Temp AD FC
    Covenant Blues Mgk DK EP Stormproof
    Samwell Tardy Mgk Sorc AD FC
    Stam Tarly Stam Temp AD Stormproof
    Samwelf Tarly Mgk NB DC FC
    Stamwell Tarly Stam DK DC FC
    Maester Samwell Heal Temp DC
    Samara Tarly Tank NB EP
    Sam Mfing Tarly Mule Sorc EP
    Warden of HTarly. Mgk. Ward AD FC
    Lord Tarly Stam Ward. DC. Still lowbie
  • Samwell Slayer
    Samwell Slayer
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    You do realize I cited a source for my claim. Calling me a liar in this context really makes you look foolish. Just saying.

    In any case, my goal isnt to paint you as the bad guy, its to bring you down to earth. Youre the kinda dude that gets off on making others miserable by rubbing their failures in their faces and parading around your successes like it makes you a better person. News flash: Youre not the only leader that gets things done, so stop acting like you are.

    Here is a good example - I am not a good leader. I can lead, I have lead, but I suffer from issues trying to both fight and coordinate at the same time. Old dog, new tricks. Used to be a caller in other games, but ive slowed down over the years. I can admit I cant lead very well unless I am not out on the field of battle myself. I get tunnel vision and lose situational awareness when i am trying to invite people or explain a plan. Therefore I usually run soldier, while offering up my advice to the crown as I go.

    Im just trying to show you that in doing so (telling people youre the only one that gets things done and wants to help people), you became the butt of your own joke. I dont doubt for a second you wanted to help people, people that would help you achieve your personal goal anyway. I also have no doubt EP pulled back on BB so they can try next cycle to crown you again.

    Pretty good at the long term goals and politics on this campaign bud, youre not fooling me O_o

    Sorry for making you so upset though, I guess the truth hurts.

    You talk about what type of person I am... What I get off on.. The only thing I get off on is my wifes breasts. What type of person are you... You know exactly how I will act in situations now? All from what? You never joined my groups. You sat nearby leaching xp not fighting.. Repairing... old dog bad joints? I'm done talking to you... You're stuck on one thing... Averting attention from yourself.

    Leeching XP.

    I seem to recall how we met, actually. I came to a resource you were farming, set down a fire ballista, killed the entire OPFOR by myself, and you got pissed off because I didnt let you get a hit in.

    Then your little group wouldnt rez me after I died, its all good but I remember quite clearly now. You didnt want to share, even though I had done the damage.

    I understand why though, at the time I was in the lead on the scoreboard and you were trying to catch me to pass me. Its all good, I didnt end up leading by the end anyway, Benzy did. Once again we are back to why you hamstring the faction - because youre only fine if youre on top.


    As somebody who has played this game a lot (even with all parties involved) I can safely say that Jason is the best strategist I have ever played with. No offense op, but he is.
    PC/Mac NA server. Cast, in order of appearance (got one of everything):

    Samwell Slayer Stam NB AD Stormproof
    Samantha Tarly Stam Sorc DC FC
    The Sawmell Tarly Tank DK EP Stormproof
    Tamwell Sarly Mgk Temp AD FC
    Covenant Blues Mgk DK EP Stormproof
    Samwell Tardy Mgk Sorc AD FC
    Stam Tarly Stam Temp AD Stormproof
    Samwelf Tarly Mgk NB DC FC
    Stamwell Tarly Stam DK DC FC
    Maester Samwell Heal Temp DC
    Samara Tarly Tank NB EP
    Sam Mfing Tarly Mule Sorc EP
    Warden of HTarly. Mgk. Ward AD FC
    Lord Tarly Stam Ward. DC. Still lowbie
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    You do realize I cited a source for my claim. Calling me a liar in this context really makes you look foolish. Just saying.

    In any case, my goal isnt to paint you as the bad guy, its to bring you down to earth. Youre the kinda dude that gets off on making others miserable by rubbing their failures in their faces and parading around your successes like it makes you a better person. News flash: Youre not the only leader that gets things done, so stop acting like you are.

    Here is a good example - I am not a good leader. I can lead, I have lead, but I suffer from issues trying to both fight and coordinate at the same time. Old dog, new tricks. Used to be a caller in other games, but ive slowed down over the years. I can admit I cant lead very well unless I am not out on the field of battle myself. I get tunnel vision and lose situational awareness when i am trying to invite people or explain a plan. Therefore I usually run soldier, while offering up my advice to the crown as I go.

    Im just trying to show you that in doing so (telling people youre the only one that gets things done and wants to help people), you became the butt of your own joke. I dont doubt for a second you wanted to help people, people that would help you achieve your personal goal anyway. I also have no doubt EP pulled back on BB so they can try next cycle to crown you again.

    Pretty good at the long term goals and politics on this campaign bud, youre not fooling me O_o

    Sorry for making you so upset though, I guess the truth hurts.

    You talk about what type of person I am... What I get off on.. The only thing I get off on is my wifes breasts. What type of person are you... You know exactly how I will act in situations now? All from what? You never joined my groups. You sat nearby leaching xp not fighting.. Repairing... old dog bad joints? I'm done talking to you... You're stuck on one thing... Averting attention from yourself.

    Leeching XP.

    I seem to recall how we met, actually. I came to a resource you were farming, set down a fire ballista, killed the entire OPFOR by myself, and you got pissed off because I didnt let you get a hit in.

    Then your little group wouldnt rez me after I died, its all good but I remember quite clearly now. You didnt want to share, even though I had done the damage.

    I understand why though, at the time I was in the lead on the scoreboard and you were trying to catch me to pass me. Its all good, I didnt end up leading by the end anyway, Benzy did. Once again we are back to why you hamstring the faction - because youre only fine if youre on top.


    As somebody who has played this game a lot (even with all parties involved) I can safely say that Jason is the best strategist I have ever played with. No offense op, but he is.

    I am going to have to reject your statement based on the fact that I remember quite clearly in TKO teamspeak having an argument with you about the keep ring (actually it was the exact same scenario that happened on BB) and you telling me it still worked, and me telling you it was fixed.

    Remember that? Was one of the first times someone tried to "correct" me in voice comms, and I stood my ground on it.

    Who was right?

    Hint: I was.


    Here is a short list of better strategists (just from AD side as I am being lazy) than Jason: Healz, BK, Athyrio, Morinth, Me, Anyone in Alacrity, Most people in Decibel, Frogblast, and many that dont even play any more, such as Tinker.
    Edited by Rylana on October 21, 2014 11:44PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is very sad how certain people-- on DC and/or EP (confusing to distinguish these days)-- chose to screw up what used to be a very fun, balanced campaign.

    It is one thing for individuals who have lots of time to put into the game to roll a new toon, twink it a bit, and proceed to enjoy ganking/smooshing lesser experienced players on the "new to PvP" campaign. That kind of stuff is going to happen on a non-vet campaign.

    However, certain people have abused conditions specific to non-vet-- i.e. the ability to play toons of different factions that are already normalized to a competitive level (battle level) and the low general population which allows population swings towards one faction to have more impact. That's what I have a problem with.

    Examples:
    • switching back and forth between characters of different factions, and/or encouraging others to do the same, with the intent of impacting the map primarily through "currently played faction" population dominance
    • having 30+ guildies log onto their DC toons to ride into a keep already fully prepped by a much smaller group of AD (who spent all their AP on siege and FCs) to turn it from red to blue in under 5 minutes
    • the following day, having 30+ guildies log onto their EP toons to ride into a keep already fully prepped by a much smaller group of AD to turn it from blue back to red in under 5 minutes
    • saying that you "allowed" AD to take some keeps/not lose scrolls out of your esteemed benevolence (given you can easily choose between dominating population on either DC/EP toons depending on your mood)

    Other major problems:
    • logging on an enemy-faction toon to observe & report enemy positions. If you have to do this, you're a cheat that impresses no one.
    • logging on an enemy-faction toon and encouraging people to attack locations that benefit your faction's AP farm. On non-vet especially that is so cheesy.
    • exploiting bugs such as the one where blazing shield kept storing damage in order to 1-or-2 shot toons with 1900 health. You know who you are, exploiter = cheat = impresses no one.

    Again, it's just too bad certain people chose to make non-vet such a currently poor experience. Not sure it can be solved unless these people quit the game or get bored and "move on." Hope it will one day get back to its original state because those were fun times.


    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh,
    Rylana wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    You do realize I cited a source for my claim. Calling me a liar in this context really makes you look foolish. Just saying.

    In any case, my goal isnt to paint you as the bad guy, its to bring you down to earth. Youre the kinda dude that gets off on making others miserable by rubbing their failures in their faces and parading around your successes like it makes you a better person. News flash: Youre not the only leader that gets things done, so stop acting like you are.

    Here is a good example - I am not a good leader. I can lead, I have lead, but I suffer from issues trying to both fight and coordinate at the same time. Old dog, new tricks. Used to be a caller in other games, but ive slowed down over the years. I can admit I cant lead very well unless I am not out on the field of battle myself. I get tunnel vision and lose situational awareness when i am trying to invite people or explain a plan. Therefore I usually run soldier, while offering up my advice to the crown as I go.

    Im just trying to show you that in doing so (telling people youre the only one that gets things done and wants to help people), you became the butt of your own joke. I dont doubt for a second you wanted to help people, people that would help you achieve your personal goal anyway. I also have no doubt EP pulled back on BB so they can try next cycle to crown you again.

    Pretty good at the long term goals and politics on this campaign bud, youre not fooling me O_o

    Sorry for making you so upset though, I guess the truth hurts.

    You talk about what type of person I am... What I get off on.. The only thing I get off on is my wifes breasts. What type of person are you... You know exactly how I will act in situations now? All from what? You never joined my groups. You sat nearby leaching xp not fighting.. Repairing... old dog bad joints? I'm done talking to you... You're stuck on one thing... Averting attention from yourself.

    Leeching XP.

    I seem to recall how we met, actually. I came to a resource you were farming, set down a fire ballista, killed the entire OPFOR by myself, and you got pissed off because I didnt let you get a hit in.

    Then your little group wouldnt rez me after I died, its all good but I remember quite clearly now. You didnt want to share, even though I had done the damage.

    I understand why though, at the time I was in the lead on the scoreboard and you were trying to catch me to pass me. Its all good, I didnt end up leading by the end anyway, Benzy did. Once again we are back to why you hamstring the faction - because youre only fine if youre on top.

    Rylana, stop it. Leeching XP/AP is all you did on your Sorc to become Empress. Then when you became Empress you became an AD impluse spamming bat girl. At the time I was a pvp nooblet that thought you were amazing. It wasn't until I got my feet wet that I realized you were all bark and no bite, like 99% of the Emperors in this game.

    There are only 3 Emperors in this game that I was ever impressed with. Ezareth, Benzyboii, and Sabre Ali. The former on his alt in the non-vet campaign. All three can play without impluse and bats, while being almost impossible to kill.
    Edited by Psilent on October 22, 2014 11:51AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh you mean shield stackers impress you? God forbid if I ever learned how to shield stack. Oh wait, I do know how. I chose not to use that build for Lyzara, i was actually emulating the build of one of my TKO friends Morinth, because I respected her and went to her for advice on how to build a group combat sorc properly. It was never about impressing anyone.

    Its kind of funny how you bag on me and jocksniff others though, especially when I know all three of them from in-game and have seen their playstyles. And sorry, but Benzy isnt even in the same league as Ez or Sabre. Not even close. Good yes, but those two are among the best solo players in the entire game.

    So you deride me for using one popular build while buttkissing others for using whats basically the other popular (and solo playstyle) build.

    God forbid people use what works, and oh did it ever work... I still hear about how I was the "evil emperor of BB that destroyed the campaign forever etc" even in this thread. Cmon, at least I left without hanging on like some other vet rank players have been doing recently.

    Also whats with this leech stuff? I was at every battle, participating, leading even, and actually repairing things and buying siege/camps when no one else was. Leech really?


    Also, was that a typo... AD impulse spammer? Oh the names of DC and EP players I could list in this comment before it got moderated would put to shame your stereotype. Practically every player I know by name EP side in vet content is an impulse spammer, as are most of the DC players.
    Edited by Rylana on October 22, 2014 12:11PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grabs Popcorn
  • Samwell Slayer
    Samwell Slayer
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    You do realize I cited a source for my claim. Calling me a liar in this context really makes you look foolish. Just saying.

    In any case, my goal isnt to paint you as the bad guy, its to bring you down to earth. Youre the kinda dude that gets off on making others miserable by rubbing their failures in their faces and parading around your successes like it makes you a better person. News flash: Youre not the only leader that gets things done, so stop acting like you are.

    Here is a good example - I am not a good leader. I can lead, I have lead, but I suffer from issues trying to both fight and coordinate at the same time. Old dog, new tricks. Used to be a caller in other games, but ive slowed down over the years. I can admit I cant lead very well unless I am not out on the field of battle myself. I get tunnel vision and lose situational awareness when i am trying to invite people or explain a plan. Therefore I usually run soldier, while offering up my advice to the crown as I go.

    Im just trying to show you that in doing so (telling people youre the only one that gets things done and wants to help people), you became the butt of your own joke. I dont doubt for a second you wanted to help people, people that would help you achieve your personal goal anyway. I also have no doubt EP pulled back on BB so they can try next cycle to crown you again.

    Pretty good at the long term goals and politics on this campaign bud, youre not fooling me O_o

    Sorry for making you so upset though, I guess the truth hurts.

    You talk about what type of person I am... What I get off on.. The only thing I get off on is my wifes breasts. What type of person are you... You know exactly how I will act in situations now? All from what? You never joined my groups. You sat nearby leaching xp not fighting.. Repairing... old dog bad joints? I'm done talking to you... You're stuck on one thing... Averting attention from yourself.

    Leeching XP.

    I seem to recall how we met, actually. I came to a resource you were farming, set down a fire ballista, killed the entire OPFOR by myself, and you got pissed off because I didnt let you get a hit in.

    Then your little group wouldnt rez me after I died, its all good but I remember quite clearly now. You didnt want to share, even though I had done the damage.

    I understand why though, at the time I was in the lead on the scoreboard and you were trying to catch me to pass me. Its all good, I didnt end up leading by the end anyway, Benzy did. Once again we are back to why you hamstring the faction - because youre only fine if youre on top.


    As somebody who has played this game a lot (even with all parties involved) I can safely say that Jason is the best strategist I have ever played with. No offense op, but he is.

    I am going to have to reject your statement based on the fact that I remember quite clearly in TKO teamspeak having an argument with you about the keep ring (actually it was the exact same scenario that happened on BB) and you telling me it still worked, and me telling you it was fixed.

    Remember that? Was one of the first times someone tried to "correct" me in voice comms, and I stood my ground on it.

    Who was right?

    Hint: I was.


    Here is a short list of better strategists (just from AD side as I am being lazy) than Jason: Healz, BK, Athyrio, Morinth, Me, Anyone in Alacrity, Most people in Decibel, Frogblast, and many that dont even play any more, such as Tinker.


    I have played with all of these people (except Alacrity). Jason is better (tied with BKS). For example, Morith was a great player, but she is terrible leader.

    And I never had an argument with you about the emp ring. You are confusing me with somebody else. Trust me.
    PC/Mac NA server. Cast, in order of appearance (got one of everything):

    Samwell Slayer Stam NB AD Stormproof
    Samantha Tarly Stam Sorc DC FC
    The Sawmell Tarly Tank DK EP Stormproof
    Tamwell Sarly Mgk Temp AD FC
    Covenant Blues Mgk DK EP Stormproof
    Samwell Tardy Mgk Sorc AD FC
    Stam Tarly Stam Temp AD Stormproof
    Samwelf Tarly Mgk NB DC FC
    Stamwell Tarly Stam DK DC FC
    Maester Samwell Heal Temp DC
    Samara Tarly Tank NB EP
    Sam Mfing Tarly Mule Sorc EP
    Warden of HTarly. Mgk. Ward AD FC
    Lord Tarly Stam Ward. DC. Still lowbie
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭
    My dad can beat up your dad! The best kid argument ever. Keep it coming! LOL
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    You do realize I cited a source for my claim. Calling me a liar in this context really makes you look foolish. Just saying.

    In any case, my goal isnt to paint you as the bad guy, its to bring you down to earth. Youre the kinda dude that gets off on making others miserable by rubbing their failures in their faces and parading around your successes like it makes you a better person. News flash: Youre not the only leader that gets things done, so stop acting like you are.

    Here is a good example - I am not a good leader. I can lead, I have lead, but I suffer from issues trying to both fight and coordinate at the same time. Old dog, new tricks. Used to be a caller in other games, but ive slowed down over the years. I can admit I cant lead very well unless I am not out on the field of battle myself. I get tunnel vision and lose situational awareness when i am trying to invite people or explain a plan. Therefore I usually run soldier, while offering up my advice to the crown as I go.

    Im just trying to show you that in doing so (telling people youre the only one that gets things done and wants to help people), you became the butt of your own joke. I dont doubt for a second you wanted to help people, people that would help you achieve your personal goal anyway. I also have no doubt EP pulled back on BB so they can try next cycle to crown you again.

    Pretty good at the long term goals and politics on this campaign bud, youre not fooling me O_o

    Sorry for making you so upset though, I guess the truth hurts.

    You talk about what type of person I am... What I get off on.. The only thing I get off on is my wifes breasts. What type of person are you... You know exactly how I will act in situations now? All from what? You never joined my groups. You sat nearby leaching xp not fighting.. Repairing... old dog bad joints? I'm done talking to you... You're stuck on one thing... Averting attention from yourself.

    Leeching XP.

    I seem to recall how we met, actually. I came to a resource you were farming, set down a fire ballista, killed the entire OPFOR by myself, and you got pissed off because I didnt let you get a hit in.

    Then your little group wouldnt rez me after I died, its all good but I remember quite clearly now. You didnt want to share, even though I had done the damage.

    I understand why though, at the time I was in the lead on the scoreboard and you were trying to catch me to pass me. Its all good, I didnt end up leading by the end anyway, Benzy did. Once again we are back to why you hamstring the faction - because youre only fine if youre on top.


    As somebody who has played this game a lot (even with all parties involved) I can safely say that Jason is the best strategist I have ever played with. No offense op, but he is.

    I am going to have to reject your statement based on the fact that I remember quite clearly in TKO teamspeak having an argument with you about the keep ring (actually it was the exact same scenario that happened on BB) and you telling me it still worked, and me telling you it was fixed.

    Remember that? Was one of the first times someone tried to "correct" me in voice comms, and I stood my ground on it.

    Who was right?

    Hint: I was.


    Here is a short list of better strategists (just from AD side as I am being lazy) than Jason: Healz, BK, Athyrio, Morinth, Me, Anyone in Alacrity, Most people in Decibel, Frogblast, and many that dont even play any more, such as Tinker.


    I have played with all of these people (except Alacrity). Jason is better (tied with BKS). For example, Morith was a great player, but she is terrible leader.

    And I never had an argument with you about the emp ring. You are confusing me with somebody else. Trust me.

    Flat denial is unhealthy. You were the guy that proposed we try a single keep flip to crown a guildie on dawnbreaker and i told you flat out it wouldnt work, that the devs had fixed the exploit. You were so sure of yourself you got into a nearly 30 minute argument with me on it, even went so far as to cite "other people" as having done it successfully, nonwithstanding the fact I had proof from a dev post around that time that you were wrong. At the time the cancer of emperor farming had mostly come to an end, because of that exploit being exposed on Celarus.

    You then went completely silent and have not spoken to me since (other than basically a grunt on teamspeak when I told you once I saw you and other TKO guildies were high on the leaderboard on BB when I first rolled dannika that I wouldnt compete with you because id just been emp), which is fine, because as this thread and the current state of BB illustrates, you probably shouldnt have tried to correct me in the first place. O_o

    Whens the last time you came to TKO raid night btw?
    Edited by Rylana on October 22, 2014 7:29PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Samwell Slayer
    Samwell Slayer
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    You do realize I cited a source for my claim. Calling me a liar in this context really makes you look foolish. Just saying.

    In any case, my goal isnt to paint you as the bad guy, its to bring you down to earth. Youre the kinda dude that gets off on making others miserable by rubbing their failures in their faces and parading around your successes like it makes you a better person. News flash: Youre not the only leader that gets things done, so stop acting like you are.

    Here is a good example - I am not a good leader. I can lead, I have lead, but I suffer from issues trying to both fight and coordinate at the same time. Old dog, new tricks. Used to be a caller in other games, but ive slowed down over the years. I can admit I cant lead very well unless I am not out on the field of battle myself. I get tunnel vision and lose situational awareness when i am trying to invite people or explain a plan. Therefore I usually run soldier, while offering up my advice to the crown as I go.

    Im just trying to show you that in doing so (telling people youre the only one that gets things done and wants to help people), you became the butt of your own joke. I dont doubt for a second you wanted to help people, people that would help you achieve your personal goal anyway. I also have no doubt EP pulled back on BB so they can try next cycle to crown you again.

    Pretty good at the long term goals and politics on this campaign bud, youre not fooling me O_o

    Sorry for making you so upset though, I guess the truth hurts.

    You talk about what type of person I am... What I get off on.. The only thing I get off on is my wifes breasts. What type of person are you... You know exactly how I will act in situations now? All from what? You never joined my groups. You sat nearby leaching xp not fighting.. Repairing... old dog bad joints? I'm done talking to you... You're stuck on one thing... Averting attention from yourself.

    Leeching XP.

    I seem to recall how we met, actually. I came to a resource you were farming, set down a fire ballista, killed the entire OPFOR by myself, and you got pissed off because I didnt let you get a hit in.

    Then your little group wouldnt rez me after I died, its all good but I remember quite clearly now. You didnt want to share, even though I had done the damage.

    I understand why though, at the time I was in the lead on the scoreboard and you were trying to catch me to pass me. Its all good, I didnt end up leading by the end anyway, Benzy did. Once again we are back to why you hamstring the faction - because youre only fine if youre on top.


    As somebody who has played this game a lot (even with all parties involved) I can safely say that Jason is the best strategist I have ever played with. No offense op, but he is.

    I am going to have to reject your statement based on the fact that I remember quite clearly in TKO teamspeak having an argument with you about the keep ring (actually it was the exact same scenario that happened on BB) and you telling me it still worked, and me telling you it was fixed.

    Remember that? Was one of the first times someone tried to "correct" me in voice comms, and I stood my ground on it.

    Who was right?

    Hint: I was.


    Here is a short list of better strategists (just from AD side as I am being lazy) than Jason: Healz, BK, Athyrio, Morinth, Me, Anyone in Alacrity, Most people in Decibel, Frogblast, and many that dont even play any more, such as Tinker.


    I have played with all of these people (except Alacrity). Jason is better (tied with BKS). For example, Morith was a great player, but she is terrible leader.

    And I never had an argument with you about the emp ring. You are confusing me with somebody else. Trust me.

    Flat denial is unhealthy. You were the guy that proposed we try a single keep flip to crown a guildie on dawnbreaker and i told you flat out it wouldnt work, that the devs had fixed the exploit. You were so sure of yourself you got into a nearly 30 minute argument with me on it, even went so far as to cite "other people" as having done it successfully, nonwithstanding the fact I had proof from a dev post around that time that you were wrong. At the time the cancer of emperor farming had mostly come to an end, because of that exploit being exposed on Celarus.

    You then went completely silent and have not spoken to me since (other than basically a grunt on teamspeak when I told you once I saw you and other TKO guildies were high on the leaderboard on BB when I first rolled dannika that I wouldnt compete with you because id just been emp), which is fine, because as this thread and the current state of BB illustrates, you probably shouldnt have tried to correct me in the first place. O_o

    Whens the last time you came to TKO raid night btw?

    You are confusing me with somebody else. Maybe D'Ecado or Bob. The last time I talked to you we were in a Blue TS. I do not argue about things I do not know about.

    Haven't done much with TKO cuz my computer can't handle Thorn. In fact I just dropped the guild.
    PC/Mac NA server. Cast, in order of appearance (got one of everything):

    Samwell Slayer Stam NB AD Stormproof
    Samantha Tarly Stam Sorc DC FC
    The Sawmell Tarly Tank DK EP Stormproof
    Tamwell Sarly Mgk Temp AD FC
    Covenant Blues Mgk DK EP Stormproof
    Samwell Tardy Mgk Sorc AD FC
    Stam Tarly Stam Temp AD Stormproof
    Samwelf Tarly Mgk NB DC FC
    Stamwell Tarly Stam DK DC FC
    Maester Samwell Heal Temp DC
    Samara Tarly Tank NB EP
    Sam Mfing Tarly Mule Sorc EP
    Warden of HTarly. Mgk. Ward AD FC
    Lord Tarly Stam Ward. DC. Still lowbie
Sign In or Register to comment.