|+| ALMSIVI, Tribunal/Morrowind Lore Guild [Ebonheart Pact]

VlVEC
VlVEC
✭✭✭
83H3JXe.png
PIOMIPy.png
|+| GUILD LORE     The Tribunal Temple is the native religion of the Dunmer (Dark Elves) of Morrowind. They worshipped Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec, known together as the Tribunal or Almsivi. Most people usually just call it "The Temple". They accept outlanders as members, but most of the few outlanders that do join, join only for the services provided.

The main Temple cities on mainland Morrowind are Almalexia, Sotha Sil and the Necropolis Necrom. On Vvardenfell, the Temple District included the city of Vivec, the fortress of Ghostgate, and all sacred and profane sites and all unsettled and wilderness areas, as the Treaty of the Armistice with the Empire maintained the island as a Temple preserve. In practice, this district included all parts of Vvardenfell not claimed as Redoran, Hlaalu, or Telvanni Districts. The Temple maintained less than favorable relations with most of the Imperial guilds of Morrowind. However, it maintained strong relations with the pious House Indoril and House Redoran, and was friendly with House Dres and House Hlaalu. When the Tribunal fell apart, the Tribunal Temple underwent a reformation, becoming the New Temple. In the world of Tamriel they have expanded to all realms to expand their teachings, residing strongly in towns with a high Dunmer population.

As stated in the title, this is a guild primarily themed toward the Tribunal & Morrowind Lore which was briefly touched above. Zenimax has done a wonderful job thus far regarding lore and and I suspect much more will be incorporated into our world of Tamriel that benefits this guilds style. At the moment I am looking for founding members to get this guild off of its feet. It was just created today and is my new project which I will be investing quite a bit of time into.

This guilds main focus will be Trading, setting up an economy of its own similar to the way the Tribunal Temple worked in the world of Morrowind. In time we will branch out though my personal vision has this guild doing many different things server wide. Please consider joining us, even if to just discuss lore and expand on our ideas/thoughts about the wonderful series The Elder Scrolls. If you are interested please send me a message through the forums, post here with your @Username, or contact me in-game @VideosOfGames.
The beginning of the words is ALMSIVI. I give you this as Vivec.
Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec.
ヽ༼ຈ༽ل͜༼ຈ༽ノ
  • mp3nut
    mp3nut
    Soul Shriven
    I’m interested in this guild. In game name is: mp3nut
  • claytonjhouserb14_ESO
    I would like to join your guild please!