The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

VMA Scoring

Nifty2g
Nifty2g
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So as replied to on Reddit AUA ZOS posted the formula
For Maelstrom Arena Points...

Each Arena is worth 30,000pts upon completion Each Unused Sigil is worth 750pts

At the end of the Arena, the total numbers are added together and than you add in your time score. The rough formula is...

Score=Points + (Points/Time Bonus)

Time bonus is the tricky part. We have a target time for each Leaderboard piece of content, for Maelstrom is 1.5hr, and if you come in under that time, your score is increased as above. If you come in over that, your score is decreased proportionally. The behind the scenes nuts and bolts have crazy looking numbers because the server registers time in milliseconds so the actual numbers are bloated.

Time works like this...

(TargetTime-ActualTime)/TimeDivisor=TimeMultiplier which is then multiplied by your Points. If the ActualTime is lower, then you just start subtracting from the points down to the minimum score multiplier.

Thank you @ZOS for giving this out
#MOREORBS
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for asking Nifty.

So Sigils apparently are worth more than their apparent 750 points since they are also part of the factor used to determine your bonus. Good to know.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    They do not say how much minus points you do get when you USE a sigil.
    It is only stated that an unused sigil is 750 points worth.

I suspect the punishment for using sigils in certain waves is higher
    Edited by Alcast on November 20, 2015 3:33PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a formula figured out that predicts vMA scores where T<5400s to within ~0.1% of the actual score and it's very similar to this but not exactly. The problem is the formula is different for T>5400s and T<5400s and the scoring breaks down around 400 seconds either side of 1h30m, but for scores of <1h25m and >1h35m the formulae work perfectly.

I will post them here soon, I have messaged @ZOS_Finn about it in the hopes of more info to really dial this in.

I can confirm that a sigil is only worth 750 points regardless of round and it always deducts the same amount, however overall score is calculated from overall points so yes, taking a sigil will have an effect larger than 750 points in the end. For example two identical runs (one perfect, one using one sigil) and run in one hour will have scores of 453,120 and 452,235 respectively meaning the sigil cost the runner 885 points.
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead
    Alcast wrote: »

There is no penalty for using a Sigil other than you no longer get those 750pts at the end of the round.
    Paulington wrote: »
    I have a formula figured out that predicts vMA scores where T<5400s to within ~0.1% of the actual score and it's very similar to this but not exactly. The problem is the formula is different for T>5400s and T<5400s and the scoring breaks down around 400 seconds either side of 1h30m, but for scores of <1h25m and >1h35m the formulae work perfectly.

I will post them here soon, I have messaged @ZOS_Finn about it in the hopes of more info to really dial this in.

I can confirm that a sigil is only worth 750 points regardless of round and it always deducts the same amount, however overall score is calculated from overall points so yes, taking a sigil will have an effect larger than 750 points in the end. For example two identical runs (one perfect, one using one sigil) and run in one hour will have scores of 453,120 and 452,235 respectively meaning the sigil cost the runner 885 points.

One thing to keep in mind is that all times are measured in milliseconds on the server, so those conversions need to happen. Here are some hard numbers we use for Maelstrom.

TargetTime: 5400000 (90mins)
    TimeDivisor: 10000000

So, if you do the whole thing, your base points are 270000 (this may be lower as there may be a bug with the final arena only giving 15000pts. and we will get that cleared up for TG). There are 168 possible Sigils @ 750pts apiece.

If you take no Sigils and come in at the exact time, your score should be ~411000 or so.

If you come in over the time, you will start to have a negative TimeModifier which will subtract from your score.

The formula however is: FinalScore=Points+(Points*[(TargetTime-ActualTime)/TimeDivisor])

There is an abosolute minimum however so that we don't divide by 0 thus destroying the world.
    Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
    Staff Post
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »

There is no penalty for using a Sigil other than you no longer get those 750pts at the end of the round.

One thing to keep in mind is that all times are measured in milliseconds on the server, so those conversions need to happen. Here are some hard numbers we use for Maelstrom.

TargetTime: 5400000 (90mins)
    TimeDivisor: 10000000

So, if you do the whole thing, your base points are 270000 (this may be lower as there may be a bug with the final arena only giving 15000pts. and we will get that cleared up for TG). There are 168 possible Sigils @ 750pts apiece.

If you take no Sigils and come in at the exact time, your score should be ~411000 or so.

If you come in over the time, you will start to have a negative TimeModifier which will subtract from your score.

The formula however is: FinalScore=Points+(Points*[(TargetTime-ActualTime)/TimeDivisor])

There is an abosolute minimum however so that we don't divide by 0 thus destroying the world.

Thanks for the proper formula @ZOS_Finn, this will make life much easier.

Just a quick question, what happens at T=5400s?

Score (final) = 396,000 + (396,000*((5400-5400)/10000)))
    Score final = 396,000.

That's at odds with your 411,000 score as you are doing 0/10000, I understand there's a minimum to prevent dividing by zero but what about dividing zero? The formula I have in my spreadsheet seems to be more accurate than your own formula so I've obviously done something wrong following your instructions. :).

As an example, there is a run of 4,133 seconds with an earned score of 381,000 which means four sigils used. The score given was 429,282 and my formula predicts a score of 429,272.7 (within 0.01%) whereas the formula given above makes the score 442,793.1, where is this discrepancy arising from?
    Edited by Paulington on November 20, 2015 4:56PM
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way the scores are calculating on live it's 381000+(381000*(5400000-time in ms)/10000000

That's assuming no sigils taken. If you take sigils the 381k would turn I to 381000- # of sigils*750. So it appears that we are getting 15k from 2 rounds that we should be getting 30k from. All in all its interesting to see how this calculation is different from the trials ones in 1.6
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Gelassenheit
    Gelassenheit
    ✭✭
    With 12 sigils used in a run taking 1:09:30 (69.5 minutes), then the score should be

(270k + (166-20)*750) *( 1 + (target-actual)/div) = 426180, yet I scored ~380k? =\, which would indicate that I would have used 75 sigils. Given I don't use sigils on stages 1 - 4, that would mean I used 75 of 102 sigils from stages 5 to 9.... which I know is just wrong.

• Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With 12 sigils used in a run taking 1:09:30 (69.5 minutes), then the score should be

(270k + (166-20)*750) *( 1 + (target-actual)/div) = 426180, yet I scored ~380k? =\, which would indicate that I would have used 75 sigils. Given I don't use sigils on stages 1 - 4, that would mean I used 75 of 102 sigils from stages 5 to 9.... which I know is just wrong.

Either it took longer than you thought or you used more sigils than you thought.

My formula with 12 sigils used and a time of 4,170 seconds predicts a score of ~421,000. To get ~384k you'd have needed to use 60 sigils in total, or just over 1 per arena on average.

ZOS' formula predicts a score of 434,601 for that time/sigil combo.

As an example, top is my formula and bottom is the formula @ZOS_Finn has given, why is there such a discrepancy between the actual score achieved and ZOS' given formula?

R4aFBH5.png

Something is out. :neutral:.
    Edited by Paulington on November 20, 2015 5:41PM
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I beat it with 0 Sigils used was an hour and 41 minutes and my score before calculations was 366K, after it was 354,782.

Edited by Ezareth on November 20, 2015 6:00PM
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Either it took longer than you thought or you used more sigils than you thought.

My formula with 12 sigils used and a time of 4,170 seconds predicts a score of ~421,000. To get ~384k you'd have needed to use 60 sigils in total, or just over 1 per arena on average.

As an example, top is my formula and bottom is the formula @ZOS_Finn has given, why is there such a discrepancy between the actual score achieved and ZOS' given formula?

R4aFBH5.png

For some reason were missing points from what we should have. If you set the base points to 381k then everything works perfect with his formula. I tested it with 4 different runs including one with sigil use.
    Edited by asneakybanana on November 20, 2015 6:01PM
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Sweat Squad
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    I beat it with 0 Sigils used was an hour and 41 minutes and my score before calculations was 366K, after it was 354,782.

Yeah that is expected, the score after calculations always seems to drop 15,000 points, no idea why.

If your time was exactly 1h41m my formula predicts 358,656 (~1.1% off) whereas ZOS' formula says 369,864 (~4.25% off).

I'd love to know what's causing the discrepancy between was ZOS' formula is giving out and what is being given out in-game.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

R4aFBH5.png

For some reason were missing points from what we should have. If you set the base points to 381k then everything works perfect with his formula. I tested it with 4 different runs including one with sigil use.

Base max should be 396,000. My 0 Sigil run it reported 366,000 which coincides with your two arenas only awarding 15K theory.

The final Arena run *always* reports +15,000 points for me when I beat it.

Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Gelassenheit
    Gelassenheit
    ✭✭

R4aFBH5.png

The time is from the final screen as showing when you complete the arena. The time isn't what is out. Neither is the sigil usage - I can guarantee that I don't use more than 1 sigil on average per round.

The scoring system is really wacky. Sometimes my current score, after finishing, says ~410k - yet I score like 350k, given a 70-75 minute run with ~15 sigils used.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

R4aFBH5.png

By "setting base to 381k", do you mean:

Score = (381,000 - (750*Sigils used)) + ((381,000 - (750*Sigils used)) * (5400-Time)/10000). ?

That gives me really whacky numbers. Could you elaborate further? I can't find a way to make the formula @ZOS_Finn gave show what we actually get in-game.
    Edited by Paulington on November 20, 2015 6:12PM
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, I'm sure the base score is 384,000.

fJvuVe7.png

I watched a few uncut runs and checked this, I'm certain it's right.
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

R4aFBH5.png

Score = (381,000 - (750*Sigils used)) + ((381,000 - (750*Sigils used)) * (5400-Time)/10000). ?

That gives me really whacky numbers. Could you elaborate further? I can't find a way to make the formula @ZOS_Finn gave show what we actually get in-game.

It's without a doubt 381k for the max score.
    381000+(381000×(5400−3005)÷10000) =472250 which had an actual score of 472233 so that 17 points is easily within the fact that we only know seconds while the game calculates in ms.
    Another example
    381000+(381000×(5400−3244)÷10000=463144 which was an actual score of 463187 which again could pretty easily be within margin of error.
    Sweat Squad
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scoring based upon what @ZOS_Finn said should be as follows
    Arena 1 (3 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 42,000
    Arena 2 (3 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 42,000 = 84,000 Total
    Arena 3 (3 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 42,000 = 126,000 Total
    Arena 4 (3 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 42,000 = 168,000 Total
    Arena 5 (4 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 45,000 = 213,000 Total
    Arena 6 (4 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 45,000 = 258,000 Total
    Arena 7 (4 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 45,000 = 303,000 Total
    Arena 8 (4 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 45,000 = 348,000 Total
    Arena 9 (5 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 48,000 = 396,000 Total

What we need to determine is where the points are missing for a 0 Sigil run.

Looking at my Stage 6 Boss video I see my score is reported as 228,000 after beating the final boss which means I'm missing 30,000 points at least by then. On the Stage 8 Boss I'm still missing 30,000 points as it reports me having 318,000 points at that point. This is why I'm seeing the maximum "Base" as 366,000 with zero sigils, there is 30,000 points that I/we are missing consistently. I'll have to look back at the other arenas (I haven't uploaded them all) to determine which ones are wrong.
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

R4aFBH5.png

It's without a doubt 381k for the max score.
    381000+(381000×(5400−3005)÷10000) =472250 which had an actual score of 472233 so that 17 points is easily within the fact that we only know seconds while the game calculates in ms.
    Another example
    381000+(381000×(5400−3244)÷10000=463144 which was an actual score of 463187 which again could pretty easily be within margin of error.

I think your base is correct @asneakybanana based upon the numbers I have for my runs but the reporting up until the final boss is wrong. This is probably why @ZOS_Finn said 15K was missing from one of the Arenas (396,000 - 15K = 381,000).

Either way as long as everyone is consistently reporting the same thing, it isn't a big deal. When you beat the final Arena with zero sigils used, does it say "Your Current Score is 366,000?"
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arena 1 (3 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 42,000
    Arena 2 (3 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 42,000 = 84,000 Total
    Arena 3 (3 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 42,000 = 126,000 Total
    Arena 4 (3 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 42,000 = 168,000 Total
    Arena 5 (4 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 45,000 = 213,000 Total
    Arena 6 (4 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 45,000 = 258,000 Total
    Arena 7 (4 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 45,000 = 303,000 Total
    Arena 8 (4 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 45,000 = 348,000 Total
    Arena 9 (5 Waves + Boss each with 4 Sigils worth 750 pts each) + 30,000 = 48,000 = 396,000 Total

Looking at my Stage 6 Boss video I see my score is reported as 228,000 after beating the final boss which means I'm missing 30,000 points at least by then. On the Stage 8 Boss I'm still missing 30,000 points as it reports me having 318,000 points at that point. This is why I'm seeing the maximum "Base" as 366,000 with zero sigils, there is 30,000 points that I/we are missing consistently. I'll have to look back at the other arenas (I haven't uploaded them all) to determine which ones are wrong.

I believe you are right, let me amend my table.

660d8af6f3.png

It seems we have it!

Score = (270,000 + ((168 - Sigils Used) x 750)) + (270,000 + ((168 - Sigils Used) x 750)) x ((5400 - Time in Seconds)/10000)
    Edited by Paulington on November 20, 2015 8:32PM
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe you are right, let me amend my table.

660d8af6f3.png

It seems we have it!

Score = (270,000 + ((168 - Sigils Used) x 750)) + (270,000 + ((168 - Sigils Used) x 750)) x ((5400 - Time in Seconds)/10000)
    Nice :smiley: can you link that spreadsheet for people to use?
    Edited by Nifty2g on November 20, 2015 8:39PM
    #MOREORBS
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Nice :smiley: can you link that spreadsheet for people to use?
    Yeah sure @Nifty2g. The link is here! Please go on Sheet 2 and just put in the time in seconds/number of sigils as you fancy but be aware other people may be doing the same so I made plenty of copies.

Also, it seems the "maximum" time is around four hours, sixteen minutes and thirty seconds. At this time the score comes out around ~300 which is the lowest I've seen on the leaderboards and after this value for T the scores become strongly negative.
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead
    Hah! This is why I should check my sheets when I give out numbers. 396000 should be the current max though because of the bug I mentioned it will be 381000. The extra points were from a possible future revision. Sorry for the confusion.
    Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good man @ZOS_Finn, now get Finnigan's Armour in the game, @Wrobel wants it too!
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »
    Hah! This is why I should check my sheets when I give out numbers. 396000 should be the current max though because of the bug I mentioned it will be 381000. The extra points were from a possible future revision. Sorry for the confusion.

Lol there is a tenth slot for the boss busts in the entrance hallway. Was it originally intended to be 10 arenas and the tenth is being worked on for this next revision?
  • Gelassenheit
    Gelassenheit
    ✭✭
    Every single time I complete it, I get 15k less points for my "Final Score" than my "Current Score"

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/zq3wj

I had a time of 1:11:19, with 19 sigils used, which, by the formula as given by ZOS earlier in this thread,

(90*60*1000 - (60*60+11*60+19)*1000)/(1000000) * (396000 - 19*750) = 427941.75

As you can see, my "Current Score" is 427850, which is pretty spot on (we only know the time down to seconds - though it is calculated down to milliseconds).

Though, my "Final Score" is 412850. There is a 15000 point discrepancy between the two. Does anyone else get this bug EVERY SINGLE TIME they complete this place? It's as though my final score doesn't take into account the 15k points you get as a bonus for finishing round 9.

Edited by Gelassenheit on November 21, 2015 1:24AM
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every single time I complete it, I get 15k less points for my "Final Score" than my "Current Score"

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/zq3wj

I had a time of 1:11:19, with 19 sigils used, which, by the formula as given by ZOS earlier in this thread,

(90*60*1000 - (60*60+11*60+19)*1000)/(1000000) * (396000 - 19*750) = 427941.75

As you can see, my "Current Score" is 427850, which is pretty spot on (we only know the time down to seconds - though it is calculated down to milliseconds).

Though, my "Final Score" is 412850. There is a 15000 point discrepancy between the two. Does anyone else get this bug EVERY SINGLE TIME they complete this place? It's as though my final score doesn't take into account the 15k points you get as a bonus for finishing round 9.

Yep, I mentioned this in one of my earlier posts @Gelassenheit. It seems like a bug, maybe the one @ZOS_Finn mentioned.

However you have to remember that this happens to everyone, not just you, so in reality it makes zero difference to the leaderboards. You can imagine that everyone starts with a score of -15,000 and then adds to it. :).
    Edited by Paulington on November 21, 2015 1:36AM
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a time of 1:11:19, with 19 sigils used
    This is the part which is confusing me, as you see in my signature

412,827 | 1 Hour 9 Minutes 49 Seconds | 7 Deaths

I used a total of 9 Sigils my run.

@Paulington any ideas?
    Edited by Nifty2g on November 21, 2015 4:07AM
    #MOREORBS
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something seems buggy or am I missing something @ZOS_Finn

MzqAN6i.png

This had 5 deaths and 12-14 Sigils were used. Shouldn't this be a 420k+ Score? Judging from what other people have told me their times were. Feels like a lot of my runs don't add up. With that time judging from all the math I would've had to use 30 Sigils for that score to be less than my current one. I used the spreadsheet and my score should've been 440,423 with 14 sigils. Unless I'm doing it wrong? Is there a death penalty we are missing?

I'm only assuming but I'm guessing in my latest run it bugged out and I didn't get the point bonus for completing under 1.5 hours? Do we know exactly what the time bonus would be so I can add it to my final score :)

Edited by Nifty2g on November 21, 2015 5:46AM
    #MOREORBS
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

MzqAN6i.png

This had 5 deaths and 12-14 Sigils were used. Shouldn't this be a 420k+ Score? Judging from what other people have told me their times were. Feels like a lot of my runs don't add up. With that time judging from all the math I would've had to use 30 Sigils for that score to be less than my current one. I used the spreadsheet and my score should've been 440,423 with 14 sigils. Unless I'm doing it wrong? Is there a death penalty we are missing?

I'm only assuming but I'm guessing in my latest run it bugged out and I didn't get the point bonus for completing under 1.5 hours? Do we know exactly what the time bonus would be so I can add it to my final score :)

My last run was 0 sigils used, 5 deaths in 1 hour 29 minutes and a few second and my score is 381,367 which means the math works perfectly(minus the 15K bug) and that there is no death penalty.

Don't forget you get penalized more than 750 points per sigil the further go past 1:30.

14 Sigils used means you final score is 370500 + ( 370,500 * (5400-3953) /10000) = 424,111

If I had to guess I'd say whatever addon is reporting your completion time is wrong on the time you took to complete it. You lose ~40 points per second so I'd say you completion time had to be closer to 1 hour 15 minutes.

Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

MzqAN6i.png

My last run was 0 sigils used, 5 deaths in 1 hour 29 minutes and a few second and my score is 381,367 which means the math works perfectly(minus the 15K bug) and that there is no death penalty.

Don't forget you get penalized more than 750 points per sigil the further go past 1:30.

14 Sigils used means you final score is 370500 + ( 370,500 * (5400-3953) /10000) = 424,111

If I had to guess I'd say whatever addon is reporting your completion time is wrong on the time you took to complete it. You lose ~40 points per second so I'd say you completion time had to be closer to 1 hour 15 minutes.
    @Ezareth
    Addon is raditimer by garkin, it just keeps a timer and adds your score to it at the end doesn't do any calculating at the moment

That time was also displayed at the end, I wasn't wrong about the time neither was the addon I just screenshot it a bit late. Addon also gets the time right every single run I do. I'm just going to report it as a bug not getting the time bonus?
    #MOREORBS