The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Major Fortitude and Major Endurance are broken

pvpaddict42
pvpaddict42
✭✭✭
According to the patch notes released, the Major Fortitude and Major Endurance buffs should be giving a 30% increase to their respective stats. On live however, they are only giving a 20% increase and even reflects it in the tool tip. I've checked this on multiple classes, though I haven't checked for the Major Intellect buff.

So exactly which information is right, and which is wrong? Is it a bug or not?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @pvpaddict42 - Any chance you could post a screenshot? Also, are you running any potential out-of-date addons right now? We've seen a few character sheet oddities with addons today.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    All add ons are turned off. Here are some shots on a Templar and a DK.

2187295.jpg

2187313.jpg

• The_Death_Princess
    The_Death_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, your addons shouldn't be on for a couple of days with this much change.
    Astaria Dødfurstinna
    Official Hunter Community Lead DAOC
    (Pendragon Beta through Catacombs release)
    Look at this but dont QQ: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/hfxYcf
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭

They aren't on. They've been disabled since the update and I haven't tried to turn anything on. This is just the default game.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thank you, @pvpaddict42. We've passed this along for clarification and will provide an update tomorrow. Hopefully it's just a tooltip error!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Pausekey
    Pausekey
    ✭✭✭

Not in game yet to test, but since they released the API early many add-on developers have already updated theirs to reflect the changes. Some even allowed for use during testing on the PTS. So no, not all add-ons will be unusable.
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    Pausekey wrote: »

Not in game yet to test, but since they released the API early many add-on developers have already updated theirs to reflect the changes. Some even allowed for use during testing on the PTS. So no, not all add-ons will be unusable.

There is a lots of addons which are already updated for the latest patch:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/latest.php
    Edited by Garkin on March 4, 2015 1:33AM
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • Pausekey
    Pausekey
    ✭✭✭
    Garkin wrote: »
    Pausekey wrote: »

There is a lots of addons which are already updated for the latest patch:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/latest.php

Yep I went on minion this afternoon and got the latest versions of every one I could.

Yall do amazing work, thank you Garkin and others.
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, @pvpaddict42. We've passed this along for clarification and will provide an update tomorrow. Hopefully it's just a tooltip error!

So did we ever get an answer on this? I don't recall seeing any updates mentioning it one way or the other.
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    most addons i used on the PTS were outdated even for 1.5...

and they worked fine.
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to the patch notes released, the Major Fortitude and Major Endurance buffs should be giving a 30% increase to their respective stats. On live however, they are only giving a 20% increase and even reflects it in the tool tip. I've checked this on multiple classes, though I haven't checked for the Major Intellect buff.

Am I missing something? This is from the 1.6.5 Patch Notes:

Health Recovery buffs
    Minor Fortitude: increases health recovery by 10%
    Major Fortitude: increases health recovery by 20%
    Magicka Recovery buffs
    Minor Intellect: Increases magicka recovery by 10%
    Major Intellect: Increases magicka recovery by 20%
    Stamina Recovery buffs
    Minor Endurance: Increases stamina recovery by 10%
    Major Endurance: Increases stamina recovery by 20%
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

Am I missing something? This is from the 1.6.5 Patch Notes:

Health Recovery buffs
    Minor Fortitude: increases health recovery by 10%
    Major Fortitude: increases health recovery by 20%
    Magicka Recovery buffs
    Minor Intellect: Increases magicka recovery by 10%
    Major Intellect: Increases magicka recovery by 20%
    Stamina Recovery buffs
    Minor Endurance: Increases stamina recovery by 10%
    Major Endurance: Increases stamina recovery by 20%

Yeah, originally they said 30% for Major Endurance, Fortitude, and Intellect. They must have edited the 1.6.5 notes after I pointed out the difference. Thanks for the heads up.