The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can we please talk about the "Twin Sisters" Set

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Erock25 wrote: »
    You own the set but don't understand exactly how the dmg procs?

Did you hit your head or something?
    Did you? Flurry, Crushing Shock only make the Set proc when you are hit by these abilities.

Yes.... that's riiiiiiiiiiiight..... ?

I threw trops on Galalin who wears TS near two weeks ago, bad stuff happened, what's your point genius?

I said I have the set, I didn't say that I don't know how it works.

This also true. Group hug

Kijima i think it was possibly just the way your post was written.. i know you know how the set works but it kinda reads the other way.

Signed

Your DK scrub
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just re-read through the thread. :flushed:

Yeah, it could look that way... I fail at communication via the forum. And it's an opposer to the Dominion that has to point that out, more embarrassed! :p

/note to self

Make sure to give Galalin a face full of lazer next time we meet :heart_eyes:
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    ZoS should add a passive to the heavy armor tree which works as Twin Sister set. 20% chance to proc bleed for 10 sec 100 damage. It is not for the damage, it is for the ultimate generation.

This is actually true. It probably shouldn't stack infinitely like people are claiming that the twin sisters set works, but a good way to give heavy armor some use in pvp would be to add a bleed chance. The champion system should have a passive in the heavy armor line that does this.

Edited by timidobserver on October 28, 2014 2:06AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy armor needs better resource management is all, their current passive needs a better upgrade.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    ZoS should add a passive to the heavy armor tree which works as Twin Sister set. 20% chance to proc bleed for 10 sec 100 damage. It is not for the damage, it is for the ultimate generation.

This is actually true. It probably shouldn't stack infinitely like people are claiming that the twin sisters set works, but a good way to give heavy armor some use in pvp would be to add a bleed chance. The champion system should have a passive in the heavy armor line that does this.

This is a very viable solution for what heavy armor needs
    I just re-read through the thread. :flushed:

Yeah, it could look that way... I fail at communication via the forum. And it's an opposer to the Dominion that has to point that out, more embarrassed! :p

/note to self

Make sure to give Galalin a face full of lazer next time we meet :heart_eyes:

Sigh i was kinda hoping i would get a free pass on that next time. Lately i eat mor soul assault than caltrops... nom nom nom

Signed

Your DK scrub
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, free pass from soul assault this week only.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, free pass from soul assault this week only.

:smiley: ahhh and was going to waste a spot for harness magicka.

Any chance you could convince the rest of AD to do the same?

Signed

Your DK Scrub
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll put in a good word for you, but I don't like your chances.

How do you feel about fear and shades, maybe an odd soul tether thrown in for good measure?

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll put in a good word for you, but I don't like your chances.

How do you feel about fear and shades, maybe an odd soul tether thrown in for good measure?

Hmm if i have to chose between jumping out of an airplane with no parachute or being sliced up with paper until i bleed to death... strangely enough i will go with the latter will suffice in these circumstances. any way you could throw some caltrops in for me too? Nom nom nom

Signed

Your DK Scrub
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No caltrops for you!

Lesson learnt, not doing that again. Only just got away with my life last time, and that was after chugging down a health potion. :blush:

If my DK alt was leveled up enough, we could just hit each other in the head until one of us drops first. Might take a while though.

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No caltrops for you!

Lesson learnt, not doing that again. Only just got away with my life last time, and that was after chugging down a health potion. :blush:

If my DK alt was leveled up enough, we could just hit each other in the head until one of us drops first. Might take a while though.

I hit like a wet noodle... i honestly can't remeber the last time i hit anyone for more than 600. But you can drop a truck on me and i giggle. Ahh the life of a tank, i am forced to mow down low lvl low health targets while being repeatedly punched in the face. Good times!

Signed

Your DK Scrub
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be sure to bring either a Mack or a Kenworth.

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    It isn't stacking single target, it will stack if you have multiple people wearing it. Tested as of latest patch. We had some poor shmuck taking 7.5k bleed damage a second. :wink:
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the problem mostly is with the set I don't realize someone is wearing it until Ive beat myself up to pretty low health . I don't ever see the blood spurting during battle.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn't stacking single target, it will stack if you have multiple people wearing it. Tested as of latest patch. We had some poor shmuck taking 7.5k bleed damage a second. :wink:

Oooo that could be a problem. I have not seen that yet as i play mostly on low pop server. This is actually good news for me as if they fix that my set will not be nerfed in oblivion such is the ZoS way when a set change is made. Can only hope that they fix it so a target may only have one TS bleed at a time though and not ruin onother set ppl have invested a lot of time and effort getting

Signed

Your DK Scrub
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Yeah because standing in your opponents caltrops and hitting them for 500 damage is surely intended or something.

Also lol @ it becoming prevalent in PvE apparently being the tipping point to making this thread.

Shouldnt it be more of a problem of being able to block caltrops. Its a ground effect, why is it even blockable. Its nice to help drain stamina out of anyone blocking in it but its so unrealistic for that type of skill
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blocking caltrops will not cause you to take 500 damage hits from ts set, you'll only take one tic from it every time unless there is a bunch of people with twin sisters standing in caltrops
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

Oooo that could be a problem. I have not seen that yet as i play mostly on low pop server. This is actually good news for me as if they fix that my set will not be nerfed in oblivion such is the ZoS way when a set change is made. Can only hope that they fix it so a target may only have one TS bleed at a time though and not ruin onother set ppl have invested a lot of time and effort getting

Signed

Your DK Scrub

Time and effort? I got the legendary piece for free (ty ad from haderus) and the purple pieces cost like 200kish? xD Nothing.
    Fluffy
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Okay, there are two issues with Twin Sister currently that will be addressed in Update 5. The first, mentioned earlier, is that the proc isn't working properly. The second is that the bleed effect is stacking on your target, which is not intended.

Also @Ifthir_ESO‌, the next patch we have will be Update 5, and that's the soonest we can get this fix out!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ always appreciate your help!
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very clear and concise communications! I appreciate it. thank you Zos-GinaBruno. You are to be commended.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

Signed

Your DK Scrub

Time and effort? I got the legendary piece for free (ty ad from haderus) and the purple pieces cost like 200kish? xD Nothing.

As i am a scrub DK and a single father working 2 jobs 200k ap takes a while to get :) my time spent playing generate some decent ap but even then im looking at quite a while to pay 240k a piece. In fact i ran the v11 set before my vr14 for the majority of time. Also spend most of my time in low pop campains as i find the smaller group fight much more fun with my limited time to play
  • stoop420
    stoop420
    ✭✭
    Full set vr14 costs around 1.25 million. I work full time and only have a little over 1 million saved. Yes, you need 5 pieces for the proc. It is a big investment.
    Edited by stoop420 on October 28, 2014 9:55PM
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    stoop420 wrote: »
    Full set vr14 costs around 1.25 million. I work full time and only have a little over 1 million saved. Yes, you need 5 pieces for the proc. It is a big investment.

Or you can farm Haderus and get a few free pieces legendary. I mean uh. Chillrend.
    Fluffy
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did chill last night, they went full spaz because we took a few keeps, and stole one of their scrolls.

So many lol's last night.

Did notice a few DC with twin sisters though, it's the FOTM set atm.

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did chill last night, they went full spaz because we took a few keeps, and stole one of their scrolls.

So many lol's last night.

Did notice a few DC with twin sisters though, it's the FOTM set atm.

just shows DC wants to protect its server and look for a fight instead of just saying oh let them take stuff, we will fight on thornlag and let our night cappers take it back later

Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought No Mercy was the toughest guild getting around at the moment.

But when a glass cannon like me, can get separated from his group and be by himself, drop bats on our flag inside a keep, block and spam sap essence and watch you all fall down dead while getting crazy AP from it, it makes me wonder what all the hype is about. Not being arrogant about it, I'll happily admit I'm an average player which kinda makes it's worse for you guys.

Granted 1 minute later I was dead as the next wave came in, and pummeled me into the ground, but seriously you guys have been drinking your own bath water.

Plenty of fun though, it was a small group we had (about 8 of us for the most part) and one that I thoroughly enjoyed playing with, all cool guys and gals just out for a few laughs and boy oh boy did we get them at your expense. And we all play this game to have fun right?

Not saying I don't respect you guys, I have a healthy respect for you. I personally find Hova to be a Beast! (he wouldn't let me silver shard him down last night on the scroll) But if a self proclaimed average player like me, and a glass cannon to boot can gobble up the amount of AP I did last against what is deemed as the hot PvP guild getting around atm.

I dunno... I think it speaks volumes about not believing the hype you read in the pages of these forums.
    Edited by kijima on October 29, 2014 12:30AM

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    well there is no guarantee to get twin sisters.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But when a glass cannon like me, can get separated from his group and be by himself, drop bats on our flag inside a keep, block and spam sap essence and watch you all fall down dead while getting crazy AP from it, it makes me wonder what all the hype is about. Not being arrogant about it, I'll happily admit I'm an average player which kinda makes it's worse for you guys.

This part of the post is a highlight for me. Two thumbs up.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points