The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Now that the EU server is in EU...

ombyoureaninja
When are we getting update 3? :lol:
It's better to be a beautiful memory, rather than a pitiful reality.

[Argonian ~ Aldmeri Dominion ~ Templar]

• Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully next week. I want my Pact's Armor the official Pact colors (red base with black trim), please :D
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on July 30, 2014 6:25PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • ombyoureaninja
    Absolutely. I want the guild options, along with some other things. So many goodies in this patch! :smiley:

• ombyoureaninja
    Why no answer? :(

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This was posted on Facebook by ESO yesterday in answer to that very question.

The Elder Scrolls Online Hey there, BillieJoe. We're planning to push Update 3 live in the first week of August, but we want to make sure today's EU megaserver migration goes smoothly and that the server itself is stable before we plan Update 3 for a specific date. Stay tuned for more details!
    Like · Reply · 5 ·

You can find the actual comment on The Elder Scrolls Online facebook page, in the section titled 'POSTS TO PAGE'
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    This was posted on Facebook by ESO yesterday in answer to that very question.

The Elder Scrolls Online Hey there, BillieJoe. We're planning to push Update 3 live in the first week of August, but we want to make sure today's EU megaserver migration goes smoothly and that the server itself is stable before we plan Update 3 for a specific date. Stay tuned for more details!
    Like · Reply · 5 ·

You can find the actual comment on The Elder Scrolls Online facebook page, in the section titled 'POSTS TO PAGE'

Oh well as long as they post it on Facebook that's OK, the official forums can just wait for someone to repost it from there.
    We are not all on Facebook, we don't all want to be on Facebook, I would prefer it if the first place to get info was the official forum rather than having to hear it second hand off someone who saw it on Facebook - or is that just a ridiculous dream?
    Edited by Epona222 on July 31, 2014 4:39AM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • wallsend
    wallsend
    Soul Shriven
    i'm another who refuses to air all my dirty laundry on facebook...
    Edited by wallsend on July 31, 2014 8:48AM
    it's nice to be nice B)B)B)
  • ombyoureaninja
    Indeed :)

• ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll be pushing v1.3.3 during our usual Monday maintenance windows. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post