The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing skill points

Getorix
Getorix
✭✭✭
Just did the Lost city group challenge and did not receive a skill point and ive got a few questions.

#1) Do all public dungeon group challenges give skill points?

#2) Does zennimax know what skill points we should have? because ive been missing skill points for quite awhile and I keep getting cryptic form letters from customer service that really don't say anything except restart or repair my client.
  • VaNS
    VaNS
    Soul Shriven
    Same. Completed the challenge but no skill point. Am I missing something?
  • dusan.rusnak89eb17_ESO
    Same thing in Malabal Tor public dungeon (forgot the name) , group challange to "kill <name> and his boys" didnt give me SP..
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
  • Cauthorn
    Cauthorn
    ✭✭
    @Getorix‌ been trying to find the solution to that puzzle for a while. Could you provide any guidance? I thought it may have something to do with where the mobs were but so many people in there it is nearly impossible to take them down before the mob is pulled.
  • Getorix
    Getorix
    ✭✭✭
    Im not sure, I was alt tabbed out when the two other people in my group activated the puzzle and spawned the bosses, they didn't know what they did and I wasn't paying attention to them. but two people were able to activate it.
  • Getorix
    Getorix
    ✭✭✭
    Any devs want to comment on this? Im now vr10, ive only got 4 skyshards left to get in cyrodil and a couple of group challenges I missed and I only have 242 skill points.

Ive heard that the max amount of skill points available is over 300, is that correct?

Are the group challenges where we didn't get the skill point bugged or do some of them just not have skill point awards?

If they are bugged will we get them back?