The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to craft Veteran Rank 3 Cuirass

Hestia
Hestia
✭✭✭
For some reason, you are unable to craft V3 Cuirass (Heavy Chest Piece) in Blacksmithing. Other armor/weapon pieces in Blacksmithing are able to be crafted to V3. I also double checked with the other professions and you are able to craft medium/light chest pieces.
<Alatreon> Daggerfall Covenant | International | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic required.

Recruitment Thread & Website
  • Serapis
    Serapis
    I can confirm this. Only happened for Cuirass.
  • b101uk
    b101uk
    ✭✭✭
    you also cannot create level 44 medium armour chest pieces (jack) either, if I recall correctly, I did report it at the time.
  • Hestia
    Hestia
    ✭✭✭
    WTB Fix
    <Alatreon> Daggerfall Covenant | International | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic required.

• Rhythmic
    Rhythmic
    ✭✭✭
    b101uk wrote: »
    you also cannot create level 44 medium armour chest pieces (jack) either, if I recall correctly, I did report it at the time.

+1

• Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran into the same issue. I'd like to add that you can buy a VR3 Cuirass at the armorer in Stormhold (Shadowfen Veteran zone [VR3]), but the icon has a red overlay and attempting to equip it gives you a "Your level is not high enough" error message.

Seems like they might have disabled the ability to craft it because of a very specific bug
  • robertlive2014
    robertlive2014
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm the issue of not having the option to craft a VR3 Cuirass. I was able to craft a VR3 helmet.
  • Rainah
    Rainah
    I can confirm this as well. I hope they'll fix it soon :( I was so excited to wear a full new crafted set.
  • Hestia
    Hestia
    ✭✭✭
    LF CS response

• Hestia
    Hestia
    ✭✭✭
    Has an admin looked into this yet?

• Lonn87b16_ESO
    Lonn87b16_ESO
    ✭✭
    I managed to craft a whole set, except the cuirass, for VR3.

Looks wierd since the colors don't match and also it's a loss of total armor value, hopefully they'll get a fix in during the next maintenance.

Also made a post about this right here earlier. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/83740/blacksmithing-creation-for-vr3-seems-bugged#latest
  • Lonn87b16_ESO
    Lonn87b16_ESO
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ could either one of you guys have this checked up?

I know it's not of high priority but it would really be nice if this could get looked at.
  • Lonn87b16_ESO
    Lonn87b16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Still nothing on this?

A simple "we'll have a look at it" would suffice, come on ZOS.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the ping! We'll pass this along and get it checked out to see what's going on.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Hestia
    Hestia
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Hope to see a fix asap.

• Lonn87b16_ESO
    Lonn87b16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Nothing new on this?
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
    - VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
  • Hestia
    Hestia
    ✭✭✭
    WTB Fix

• Auric_ESO
    Auric_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    i know the jack is fix in the 1.1 patch notes, but I dont remember oen for the vr3 cuirass. Maybe I am remembering wrong
    "The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit." Morihei Ueshiba
  • Tarrs
    Tarrs
    Jack lvl 44 is still unavailable for crafting as of now.
  • Zakua
    Zakua
    ✭✭✭
    Hope they address this soon...I suppose I could make my VR2 chest piece a blue quality to get me by in VR3 but I kinda wanted to save all my oil,solvents and tempers for later on (VR10+).
  • Duccea
    Duccea
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously ... this has been known since April 21st or earlier and there is *still* no fix? Can't be this hard to add a single item to the crafting menu ... *grumbles*
  • felixgamingx1
    felixgamingx1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just get your vr2 chest piece and improve it to purple and problem solved.