The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Down the Skeever Hole [Bug]

JCayos
JCayos
I am in the quest defeat the colovian command and the boss is not spawning. I think this is a main quest or at least the very first city's quest.
  • Oldvegeta
    Oldvegeta
    ✭✭
    yes, same here
  • KryptikMuffin
    KryptikMuffin
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, bugged for me too.

Edit: Or is it just a really slow spawn?
    Edited by KryptikMuffin on April 8, 2014 7:09PM
  • ccas7
    ccas7
    Same here
  • Neo
    Neo
    ✭✭
    No this has been bugged for over a week now, zenimax isn't doing anything about it unfortunately :(
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here.. no spawn... waited ~20 min
    Edited by Arkadius on April 9, 2014 8:00AM
  • Chaosx
    Chaosx
    ✭✭
    This is bugged for me also
  • Nimrael
    Nimrael
    ✭✭
    Same here, bugged.

Seriously, the amount of bugs in this game is.... ASTOUNDING.

Even Vanguard wasn't like this... ><
  • travisepickren
    Bugged for me as well :(
  • DylanCb16_ESO
    Still bugged. Is this part of the main quest line of the zone...?
  • Pandamine
    Pandamine
    Soul Shriven
    Has anyone got this to work?
  • Shadea
    Shadea
    Got same problem.. its two days now it have been bugged
  • Xploit
    Xploit
    At least you guys can still play so consider yourselves lucky.. My character has been stuck in a client crashing loop for two days now, and still going, ever since I tried to zone in into that cursed Colovian camp t,t
  • akruvi
    akruvi
    ✭✭✭
    Any update on this? It's been bugged for so long and still no word.
  • BlowFish
    BlowFish
    Same for me. had a quick 2 hour session and achieved nothing due to a couple of bugged quests.

All this non spawning NPCs was known about in beta (and supposedly fixed). It is a real fun game that is currently blemished. It is a testament to the games potential that I have not simply uninsulated. (lasted longer than SWTOR and FF reboot for example) Currently the fun is not enough to outweigh the acute frustration and the un install moment is real close now.

I know that sounds bitter but I am really not pleased. My time is precious wasting it on broken quests is not fun for me. (3 outta 6 that I attempted in reapers marsh - broken.)
  • TheManimal
    its not a main quest and it has a common reward nothing special missed got some of those other bugged quests have work arounds. . . . really annoying work arounds
  • pxlforge
    pxlforge
    also to answer my own question... Reapers March is better zone for Dwarven Ore. Finding way more now that I am there.
  • Haurt
    Haurt
    Soul Shriven
    Xploit wrote: »
    At least you guys can still play so consider yourselves lucky.. My character has been stuck in a client crashing loop for two days now, and still going, ever since I tried to zone in into that cursed Colovian camp t,t

Did you ever get this issue resolved as I'm now having the same issue. I reset the quest and as soon as I zoned into the camp it crashed.
  • Xploit
    Xploit
    @Haurt‌
    I had a friend log my character for me and move him to a different location since support never really managed to help.. Only difference between my friend and me was that he uses a Nvidia card and I use an AMD one. Or it could be something completely different, guess I will never know :) Hope that will help you out as it did me.
  • CaptainAqua
    CaptainAqua
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged even after today's patch... same issue, boss isn't spawning.
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugged and bugged and bugged. Geez Zeni from one bugged quest to another.
    Edited by Pangnirtung on April 16, 2014 4:06AM
  • ahduggannrb18_ESO
    Same issue as well
  • Néyrria
    Néyrria
    Soul Shriven
    +1
  • smokes
    smokes
    ✭✭✭
    yep, no boss spawn "adds another quest to the list of unfinishable tasks"
  • adeizmanrwb17_ESO
    adeizmanrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    no spawn
  • Argurios
    Argurios
    ✭✭
    Can you guys post if you are doing the VR version or the 1-50 levelling version? Maybe this is a factor. Its bugged for me too at VR4. No boss spawn.
    " Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the test first, the lesson after... "

Argurios Ultor - Imperial Templar
    Caradoc Coldblade - Redguard Nightblade
    - Daggerfall Covenant
  • metaljunkie87_ESO
    Bugged here, doing the leveling version, character is lvl 40.
  • danteafk
    danteafk
    ✭✭
    still bugged, VR
    Edited by danteafk on April 18, 2014 3:59AM
  • parano1dandro1d
    this is getting pathetic. really really pathetic
  • Genev
    Genev
    ✭✭
    Finished the VR version np on the EU server less than an hour ago.
  • Ducksey
    Ducksey
    Not an easy quest to fix I guess.