Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I already have been waiting for 100 hours to get support.

okasi1009
okasi1009
I had a message before.
"You have been suspended from the game for a duration of 72 hours due to attempting to sell gold in game.
Your account will be accessible at the end of those 72 hours.
If you have any questions or concerns about this matter or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us, as we are more than happy to help you!"

72 hours later, I had a message.

"Account Access Restored.
Greetings,
Upon further investigation of the issue that your account for The Elder Scrolls® Online was temporarily suspended or locked for, we have restored your account to its previous state.
You may now log into your game account for The Elder Scrolls® Online and will see any associated changes that we detailed above.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about your game account, please contact us via our online support center so that we may assist you. You’ll find our support center here.
Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

But,I could not log into the game.
I try to get support again.
I received a support says"The problem may simply be a delay. " 24 hours before.
But,I can not log into the game now.
I want to play soon.
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
This discussion has been closed.