The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ebonheart EU has a level 50 ! [update : And now a VR10 \o/]

WL_Slashpaf
Update 3 March 2014 : He's now VR10 :)
http://www.warlegend.net/jake-shelton-veteran-rank-10-in-the-elder-scrolls-online/

jake-shelton-veteran-10.jpg

Jake Shelton, member of War Legend, reached level 50 after 17h34 ingame.
Congrats to him :)
1396237809-screenshot-20140331-054953.jpg
Edited by WL_Slashpaf on April 3, 2014 6:49PM
warlegend.net
  • elxdark
    elxdark
    I reached lv 15 am I bad?
    joke, congratz
  • Fearce
    Fearce
    ✭✭
    This is absolutely not possible unless you used some kind of exploit. Hopefully the Devs will look into this.
  • Charg
    Charg
    ✭✭✭
    You rushed through the content. yay?
    Not really.
  • Zerl
    Zerl
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations of reaching level 50.

Personally, I don't see any long term benefit to rush through content, but each to their own. ;)
  • n7_deadpool
    Congrats to him.
    Little bit jealous and a little bit curious as to how they managed that. I'm such a slow leveller.
    Main character: TBC
    Secondary character: TBC
    Feel free to message, in-game or on here. I'm friendly, I swear :3
  • JasonConstantine
    JasonConstantine
    ✭✭✭
    Exploits, plus XP Bonuses. Pretty sad, i been on for a full 24 hours and Im only level 12. Must really suck just skipping everything. Hes gonna be pretty lonely there at 50 with no-one else around. Personally i think a perma-ban would be awesome. This ruins the gaming experience.
  • Captainkrunch96
    Captainkrunch96
    ✭✭✭
    Rethink your choices.
  • Zargorius
    Zargorius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on winning... nothing, cool story bro.
    Honor is a dead man's code.
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....wow. This -has- to be an exploit of some kind. Or a photoshopped screenie.
    Either way....level cap in less than a day isn't something to be congratulated.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @n7_deadpool: jealousy is about the last emotion I feel

@Jason: what game experience is being ruined by this? What on Earth are you saying about this calls for a ban?

I assume he was at least in beta, maybe even alpha, so he knew all the ways to 'game' the system, even if they're not outright exploits. There's nothing to admire here, or applaud.
  • Captainkrunch96
    Captainkrunch96
    ✭✭✭
    Also, may I ask "how" he reached level 50? In the time it took him to reach level 50, I will probably not even be done with stonefalls.

It cant be done without exploits. The devs must fix these exploits soon.
    Edited by Captainkrunch96 on March 31, 2014 11:27AM
  • n7_deadpool
    Just depends on how you like to play. I love being a high level, maybe not to that extent, but if he likes it then why not?
    Main character: TBC
    Secondary character: TBC
    Feel free to message, in-game or on here. I'm friendly, I swear :3
  • Captainkrunch96
    Captainkrunch96
    ✭✭✭
    Just depends on how you like to play. I love being a high level, maybe not to that extent, but if he likes it then why not?
    because then he complains about no content when he skipped 90% of it, and drives players away.

Edited by Captainkrunch96 on March 31, 2014 11:31AM
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well he wasnt alone...according the website there was a rushteam...

I think they pulled him through content ^^ That was weak...
    Edited by Schattenfluegel on March 31, 2014 11:35AM
    Love my Stamsorc
  • SinBad
    SinBad
    ✭✭✭
    if you go on twitch Prydatv is lvl 50 and playing
    Edited by SinBad on April 1, 2014 2:21AM
    Myrmidons, my brothers of the sword. I'd rather fight beside you than any army of thousands. Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting, beyond that beach? Immortality!Take it, it's yours!
  • joshweps
    joshweps
    ✭✭✭
    yeah mate see you in 6 months
  • Victim
    Victim

Yep they had the whole guild involved, they even had low levels harassing other leveling groups, even ones who weren't a threat to world first, soured the whole experience for me.
  • Zargorius
    Zargorius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Victim wrote: »

Yep they had the whole guild involved, they even had low levels harassing other leveling groups, even ones who weren't a threat to world first, soured the whole experience for me.

Wow that makes all the endeavour just look plain stupid and immature. Have any source for that?
    Honor is a dead man's code.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, you just won the internets.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I reached level 7 and I am more than happy about it. I'm in this to stop and smell the flowers not race past them and trample them underfoot.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Killum
    Killum
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's kind of sad in a way. I can't understand the mentality behind wanting to max a character so quickly. Maybe they did it just to show that it could be done, however I prefer to Explore the world more, look at the scenery now and then, do the adventure quests and crafting while reading/listening to what the NPC's have to say. I am at level 9 atm, just about to go back in and look around again.
  • ZombiePirate
    Well I reached level 7 and I am more than happy about it. I'm in this to stop and smell the flowers not race past them and trample them underfoot.
    Totally agree with you and this is where I am now too. Rushing through the game before it's even out in the stores is just insane to me. Also, effectively griefing other users in their early access is just unforgivable. They've just as much right to be in game as anyone else and not have their game ruined by numpties "beating" the game in less than 24 hours.
  • DanMan3395
    This is grim news indeed.
  • Chambered
    Chambered
    If it's true, it sounds like a former PTS player abusing a leveling exploit. He certainly didn't follow the intended progression path.

But, even at level 50 - he hasn't hit the 'cap', he's only a third of the way there!
  • Woenprom
    Woenprom
    ✭✭✭
    So, leveling that fast without exploits is possible? I am really worried about this.
    " Multiplayer? M'aiq does not know this word. You wish others to help you in your quest? Coward! "
  • achimb16_ESO3
    achimb16_ESO3
    ✭✭
    I'm neither impressed nor amused.
  • Woenprom
    Woenprom
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, it's a guild advert. Rushing powerleveler, surrounded by griefers, nice reputation.
    " Multiplayer? M'aiq does not know this word. You wish others to help you in your quest? Coward! "
  • sevcik.miroslaveb17_ESO
    Lol, one wonder why are you even playing the game honestly. I understand such rush with second character but with first one? That's just sad.
  • moXrox
    moXrox
    ✭✭✭
    Jake Shelton, member of War Legend, reached level 50 after 17h34 ingame.
    Congrats to him :)
    1396237809-screenshot-20140331-054953.jpg

Iam not going to congrats him.

People should enjoy the game content and not race through it and skipping all.

This is rather sad.

Edited by moXrox on March 31, 2014 1:07PM
    Music Channel:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCQHvIypA0v70w4uu_ej8wyg/featured
    Tolkien Fantasy Music, Medieval, Pagan & Nordic Music Style
  • WL_Slashpaf
    No exploit here, just grind without slack, and some help from the guild.
    Even a GameMaster passed by during the leveling to chat with him about the leveling speed, so I guess we can tell we are 100% legit.
    warlegend.net