The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Make us able to chose stamina or magica class skills

Nacario
Nacario
✭✭✭
While for some class skills it is a step in the right direction making them have morphs for stamina or magica use, it is still a hinderance locking a morph with a useful secondary effect into a set resource.

Why not give us an option to make any morphed class skill scale from stamina or magica?

For instance, as a Bow Nightblade I prefer concealed weapon morph for 25% sneak speed paired with my vampire sneak passive for increased mobility to get around the battlefield - yet my concealed weapon scales from magica. It doesnt matter if the other morph surprise attack grants armor reduction (without sneak speed), and therefore ZOS intended it to scale from stamina, as my reapers mark morph provides just the same, which any Bow Nightblade will use.

It just provides less options, regardless if you're magica or stamina - as in reality we have less options now.
Edited by Nacario on January 31, 2015 9:41PM
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But if you could make any morphed skill to magika or stamina, that makes there no need to have stamina and magika builds, as the build will be identical but only scale off a different bar.
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You