The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild (Ebonheart Pact / EU Server)

staggy_1988
staggy_1988
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a guild to join that has decent members in it and who cares about the guilds rep i.e kicking idiots out who are giving the guild a bad rep.

I like to travel alone sometimes exploring whilst at the same time i am always happy to help other guild members out such as leveling up, getting past missions etc.
And i am looking forwards to trying out the pvp battles (would love to be in a shield war if thats even possible on this game lol)

I am more than happy to bung money into the guild bank if you have a policy of polling money into the bank each week to help go towards things that the guild needs i.e stores, helping someone get a horse.

I'd like to find a guild that has their banner on their armour

d3f30e5975d33f9221ec4dffd1792f43.jpg

Not much else to say really apart from my character is currently level 15 i am online nearly every evening during the week after work and i am a great believer in honour, courage, loyalty etc

Also how do i delete a guild please as i created one when i first had this game called The Nordic Warriors, i cannot find a delete button on it?
Edited by staggy_1988 on August 7, 2014 10:27PM
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @staggy_1988‌

Check out our ad for The Debaucherous Tea Party.

We PvP regularly and with guildies of all levels. If you're L10 or above, you're welcome. Tabards designs are being voted on at the moment.

And we have a strict application form, that we vet carefully, which means we've only had to boot one person so far who wasn't a good fit (and that was back in Beta).

If you think we'd be a good fit, you're very welcome to apply ^_^.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________