The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Come join The Debaucherous Tea Party! [NA/PvE/PvP(EB)/International/AU+NZ/Mumble/Relaxed]

Icy
Icy
✭✭✭✭
Banners_zps649017e8.png
Community focused / PvE / PvP (Ebonheart) / International Guild (US Server) / AU & NZ Friendly
*All factions welcome*
Guild Leader: Myka Bering Guild XO: IllusiveLucy Guild Recruiters: Icy, Sevatar
Member Count: 47 50 51 52 57 64 Website: http://dtp-guild.shivtr.com/
ssigil_zps859c3b0a.png
Dear Sir/Madam/Daedra,

Lord Sanguine, prince of hedonism, requests the pleasure of your company for a Debaucherous Tea Party. Drinks and nibbles will be provided, but you’re asked to bring your own debauchery.

The Debaucherous Tea Party (DTP) is a casual guild focusing on fun and an easy going attitude. We recognise that our players have lives outside the game, and we want to be a community that makes the moments you can spend in game as rewarding as possible. If you desire the fun and camaraderie of a guild where you can simply hang out as well as play the game together, then this might just be the guild for you. If you have limited time to play the game but really don’t want to miss out on the guild experience - don’t worry, we cater for all regardless of how much time they can commit. To us, this is a game that is meant to be experienced for fun and memories and we take great pains to avoid this becoming a second job.

We are willing to help and support whatever you want to do in ESO, whether that is PvE or PvP. We have a dedicated Mumble server, a crafting exchange, and run regular guild events run for both PvE and PvP.

We are an international guild with a large UTC +8 to +12 timezone population (AU, NZ, Japan, etc), but several members across all timezones, so there is always someone to talk to and adventure with! While we fight for the Ebonheart Pact in PvP (Thornblade currently), we accept players from all factions, all races, new player to vet. Come join us in our shenanigans!

To find out more about the guild and our guiding principles, take a gander at our About page and our Code of Conduct.
ssigil_zps859c3b0a.png
PvE
We like to help each other, whether that simply be advice on a quest or even some help from your fellow followers of debauchery! As a guild we like to have fun and group up together regularly to tackle the challenges of Tamriel - whether that be dungeons, exploration, world bosses, or just running around punching things to death. With Craglorn released and members already at veteran ranks, we will also dive into adventure zones together. Above all, our goal is to have a blast and create great memories together rather than a focus on progression, leveling, or loot.

PvP
We love doing things together as a guild and naturally that translates to PvP as well. No one will be obligated to participate in PvP but we would love to have you join us in the Ebonheart Pact! Don’t think you are very skilled, or have the right gear? Don’t worry about that - we certainly don’t. We don’t judge you based on individual ability or how well you are equipped. The important thing is that we work together and enjoy ourselves in victory or in defeat. Defeat is just a learning experience on the path to victory!

We schedule regular PvP events in Cyrodiil, but when time or mood allows, impromptu unscheduled forays into Cyrodiil occur - just because! On top of that, we explore all of what Cyrodiil has to offer whether that be hunting for skyshards, PvE and being a roving band of adventurers that have no qualms about eliminating our Daggerfall or Aldmeri counterparts, or joining the war effort directly - there will be something for everyone.
ssigil_zps859c3b0a.png
RSVPing to the Debaucherous Tea Party (Joining the Guild)
It’s very easy to join! Simply sign up to our guild site: http://dtp-guild.shivtr.com, fill in the application form, take your time and fill it in as best you can because it helps us get to know you (and it's our first and maybe only impression of you), and someone from DTP will get in touch in game with an invite if we think you'd be a good fit! If you have any questions or concerns our friendly Guild Councilors are always ready to answer them. Just ask here in the forums!

We don't discriminate when it comes to age; old or young. If you know how to have fun with others (with out it being at their expense), you're the kind of person we want in our guild.
ssigil_zps859c3b0a.png
If this invitation tickles your fancy, then by all means join us for tea and debauchery as we make our way through Tamriel and beyond!

Sincerely yours,

Sanguine_zpsfd672991.png
Sanguine, Lord of Debauchery, Hedonism, and apparently Tea.
Edited by Icy on September 24, 2014 11:24AM
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to our two new members! ^_^

Also, we have (some) pics over at http://www.anook.com/guild/debaucherous-tea-party of a few of our guild events (but not all of them).
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • vanillexhope
    vanillexhope
    ✭✭✭
    I filled out an application. Your guild looks very appealing <3 I put the wrong referer on my add. I meant to put you (you responded to a post I made)
    Edited by vanillexhope on July 1, 2014 2:49AM
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @vanillexhope‌ Thank you so much for your application ^_^. Our council will review it very soon. Just so you know, most of our guild are playing as EB, so while there are always people to chat/talk to, we may not be able to group for questing... (if that's a deal breaker, let us know).

We do have an active group of mumblers, which does get more talky on the weekend of course ^_^.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're also in an alliance with another guild for a a shared Trading Guild (East Empire Trading) and lots of big fun PvP ^_^.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hatlon, thanks so much for your application! I see that you're mostly a AD/DC player. Now that's fine with us, but most of us are Ebonheart. It does mean that while there will always be someone to chat with, there might not always be someone to group with. If this isn't a problem, let me know through these forums. (Also, just checking, you're on the NA server...)
  • Vazkahkatz
    Vazkahkatz
    ✭✭
    I may be interested in joining and I have submitted an application
    feel da powah of da katz!
  • Myka_Bering
    Myka_Bering
    ✭✭
    Thanks for those that have already applied - just a reminder that we are on the NA server and to please be sure to double check you put down your ESOID and/or character name correctly in the application just in case we need to get in touch :)

And hello to all our DTP members on the forums ;)

If you have any questions about us feel to send us a question here and someone from the guild will answer (I guess whoever is quickest!). We're quite a casual guild and aiming for a medium sized 60-70 membership to ensure we build a good community gradually rather than have a situation where no one really knows each other. For now so we still have room. Remember your application is a way for you to tell us about yourself so we get a better sense of the person joining.

A good number of people are veterans now and are looking at doing Craglorn and the trials (we may join forces with another guild as well). But our philosophy remains intact - we are here for fun and not to judge each other's skills so if you don't feel you are very skilled, that's okay, everyone should get a chance to experience all the game has to offer!
  • Vazkahkatz
    Vazkahkatz
    ✭✭
    i have tried to contact icy at his/her (cant tell) account name in that info thing at the bottom but it says account not found, is there anyone else i can contact via whisper in game?
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Vazkahkatz‌ You can send me a direct message through the forums here; I check at least once a day. Otherwise send me a message in game as IcyIC. Whisper only works when the other player is on, otherwise it does do that "account not found" thing.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're growing and growing! But we're still looking for more members, at least until we reach the 60-70 mark, so please feel free to still apply if you think we'd be a good fit!

We do have an application form you need to fill in when you apply and WE DO READ IT! It's your chance to make a good impression! So make sure you fill in all the bits ^_^ (and don't be scared by it; it's definitely about you as a person, not you as a player).
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've got more guild events on this weekend! There was an impromtu 12 person raid into Cyrodiil on Friday night (where we took 3 keeps and multiple resources), and another 8 person gank squad tonight.

Tomorrow we will be running in Cyrodiil again in a joint event with another guild, and then there are voluntary dungeon runs Sunday night.

We've got a big "amazing race" event in Cyrodiil planned for later in the month which should be a BLAST!

So, if you're looking for an active guild, and you think we'd be a good fit, come and apply ^_^. We won't bite...
  • Vazkahkatz
    Vazkahkatz
    ✭✭
    what if they want to be a vampire or werewolf though? :P
  • Zulchaka
    Zulchaka
    Hi interested in joining while i see that you take people from any time zone any idea off hand how many actually live in NA ?

I am very comfortable gaming with people from anywhere in the world just wanna know if there will be many people in my zone or a few hours off of that etc. I'm in PDT time zone.
  • Myka_Bering
    Myka_Bering
    ✭✭
    We have a handful of people in the NA timezone atm (More Central, but if I recall correctly maybe one or two in Pacific and Eastern). Off the top of my head I'd estimate about 10 max right now but we'd love to have more. You'll likely see more AU/NZ people during the weekends than the middle of the week however, assuming you game at standard hours.
  • Zulchaka
    Zulchaka
    Okay thanks
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    We'd still love to have more US timezone players, so if any of you are interested, please feel free to apply!
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've recently run a Big Boss Safari from Stonefalls to the Rift which was great fun, and good for our newer members to clear a few places and pick up a few wayshrines.

We were going to run a V1-5 one as well, but it kinda fell through 'cause we all jumped into PvP instead and caused some HAVOK AND WAR. :P
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the new dyes, of course we're holding "The Debaucherous Contest of Dyes" with a Daedric Motif for the overall winner!

(I'd rather an Ancient Elves ^_^)
  • jgivensub17_ESO
    jgivensub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I just submitted an application on the guild's website. Hope to hear from you guys!
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heya @jgivensub17_ESO‌

We did indeed get your app and our council are reviewing it now. (And thanks for taking so much care with your app!! ^_^ It's what we like to see.) We'll let you know soon.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Designing tabards is hard... but our illustrious and illusive XO is busy giving us options to pick from ^_^ and taking in our suggestions.

Luckily, we don't have to pick a crest though... There was already the perfect one, Sanguine's sign, that we've always used ^_^.
    Banners_zps649017e8.png
    Edited by Icy on August 21, 2014 10:01PM
  • Myka_Bering
    Myka_Bering
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the Guild @jgivensub17_ESO‌

Thought your app was great and can't wait to see you in-game :D
  • jgivensub17_ESO
    jgivensub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @Myka_Bering Thank you for accepting me into your guild! :) I'm glad you liked it. I will be busy with work this weekend but I'm sure I'll see you in-game soon.
    Edited by jgivensub17_ESO on August 8, 2014 8:53PM
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're a guild who likes a bit of a story (Onyx is our own official wordsmith from a previous internal competition). Check out the entries to the "Tales of the Dead" contest from two of our members so far (with more to come)!
    If you like the stories - Awesome them ^_^
    Edited by Icy on August 13, 2014 3:49AM
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    We had a great guild PvP night last night! There were at least 15 of us taking names and making war in Chillrend. We successfully took Blue Road Keep, but missed out on claiming it. :(

We had some L15 players and some V12 players and everything in between, including a V9 who had her first foray into the havok of Cyrodiil. She'll be back ^_^.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awww yeah, tabards ^_^.
    nEugfzK.jpg
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're growing and growing! But we're still open for a few more good sorts. We're aiming for the 70 mark when we'll close recruitment again (except for personal recommendations).

In the meantime, why not check out some of our guild exploits over at Anook http://www.anook.com/guild/debaucherous-tea-party.
  • Myka_Bering
    Myka_Bering
    ✭✭
    We've had maybe 6 or so US players join this month alone so our US base is definitely growing, we're keen to take on many more so don't be shy if you're based in the US timezones ;) Ideally want players across both sides of the globe for extra fun times and activity throughout! We have things happening weekly ;)
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am one of the new US players (MST) in DTP and I'll say for my normal play times (evenings and weekends) that there have always been guild mates online when I am. A great bunch of folk, if I do say so myself.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for such kind words @Sigtric‌ ^_^. We're glad to have you too! (And I'd love to see some more of your recipes.)