We will not be performing maintenance on the North American and European megaservers on Monday, December 22nd.
Wir werden am Montag dem 22. Dezember und Dienstag dem 23. Dezember keine planmäßigen Wartungsarbeiten auf dem europäischen und nordamerikanischen Megaserver durchführen.
Nous n’effectuerons pas nos maintenances régulières sur les mégaserveurs nord-américain et européen les lundi 22 décembre et mardi 23 décembre.
DEUTSCHE PATCHNOTIZEN Version 1.1.4
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.1.4 features additional fixes for gameplay and quests, as well as some miscellaneous fixes including achievements.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue that caused very poor client and server performance in Cyrodiil on both megaservers.
- Fixed an issue where support abilities appeared to gray out on the ability bar if you targeted a neutral critter, such as a rabbit or a deer.
- Continuous Attack: Fixed an issue where the weapon damage for this ability was not displaying properly in the character panel after a load screen.
Crafting & Economy
- Storm Calling
- Bolt Escape: After using Bolt Escape, the next use within 4 seconds costs 50% more.
- Endless Fury (Mages’ Fury morph): This ability now restores magicka when you kill enemies with it, as intended.
Dungeons & Group Content
- Adjusted the amount of inspiration required for ranks 25 and 26 in order to provide a smoother curve between the ranks.
- Note: This change will not cause you to go down a rank regardless of where you would have fallen on the inspiration spectrum.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue with treasure chests so more than one groupmate can now loot the chest before it disappears.
- Fixed an issue where Veteran Rank treasure chests were not dropping Veteran Rank enchantment glyphs.
- Reduced the debuff to armor and spell resist for the Wise Mage Item Set Bonus.
- We have slightly reduced the rate at which you can get items from chests for completing Magical Anomalies in Craglorn.
- Fixed an issue where some quest achievements appeared to have vanished after patch 1.1.2. All your achievement data still existed and was not compromised – this was strictly a visual UI issue.
- Hircine’s Gift: You will now be able to attack in werewolf form while on this quest.
- Imperial Infiltration: This quest will no longer disappear from your quest log after finding the three spies.
- Lights of Meridia: You will now receive the achievement if you chose to side with the warriors.
- Increased the Veteran Points and gold rewards for the following daily quests:
- Shada’s Tear
- Seeker’s Archive
- Magical Anomaly crystals no longer grant experience or Veteran Points. The boss creatures that spawn at the end of Magical Anomaly encounters are unchanged.
- The Sorcerer Division: You will no longer be blocked if you kill Einnel or Irgun before the announcer completes the introduction.
- Sinmur’s Fall: This quest will no longer get stuck at the quest step “Defeat all Worm Cultists in the Area.”
Post edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on