The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Collection of the current 1.1.2 conerns (updated 24. of May 11:00 BST)

Audigy
Audigy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I thought it might be a wise idea to make a list of what you encountered after 1.1.2 which is either bugged or confusing to you. I am sure the Mods like @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom are able clarify a few things so that our whiners might be able to breath again ;)

Game related:

- VR Mobs too strong (hot fix has been applied to the servers)

- Rollbacks after or while doing quests at stonefalls, Alkir Desert, Riverspire, Coldharbour
  • Risen from the Depths
  • Tharraya's Trail
  • Trouble at the Rain Catchers
  • Proving the Deed
  • Army of Meridia
  • Village of the Lost
  • Risen from the Depths
  • Valley of Blades
  • Hollow City
Players must pick up the quest again and start from scratch. It appears random after interacting with NPCs or players and after logging out.

- Memory Leak, resulting in game crashing (confirmed by Jess, they are working on it)

- Players report they cant log out, so they need to Alt F4. Afterwards they can not log back in

- High CPU load (100%) during Char selection screen with infinite loading screen afterwards / old 100% freeze seems to have returned as well

- Chest´s, barrels and other interactable object´s seem to have a much lower range now than before, players must almost stand on top of the object´s now

- Is it intended that players must start at the begin of a dungeon if they disconnect or crash while advancing to the boss?

- Someone reported "Evil red dots" in regards of the Deadra Anchors / someone else purple landscape that appeared after about 30 minutes of playtime

- Fish bug still in the game (rare fish is not looted --> Gourami, Ide, Thorny Catfish, Ricefish, Pyandonean Rays and Ash Shad)

- Forgotten Crypts group event not working

- Rulanyi'ls Fall Group Challenge doesn't award a skill point upon completion

- Full install necessary after patching, Launcher does not start the game by pressing play

- Someone reported that he played as a Healer and did not get any Vet points for kills done by his group

- A player reported that he went into the bank in vulkhal guard and was stuck in the door for 2 minutes

- report about missing dungeon bosses at reapers march

- rebuilding a wall in PVP, can get players stuck inside of it, if they stood on the debris

- ESC command does bug out -> players report that they cant abort things like player conversations or skill menus anymore (reload UI only fixes this temporarily)

- Putting the crafting "improvement" to 100%, seems to reset randomly to 0

- Provisioning drops still not appropriate to the VR level zones

Graphics & UI

- Achievements lost (confirmed issue, which is only an UI problem - the achievement database is not lost)

- Flickering loading screens, with multiple game tips appearing (confirmed by Gina & Jan, they are working on a fix.)

- Low level Armors to blurry, of bad graphic quality

- Hair & Face style changed

- Issue´s when using the true full screen option, artifact´s and low resolution (running window mode still works)

- Mouse cursor turns invisible while going true fullscreen, it reappears by using windowed fullscreen

- Harvesting looks different now, the "dust" while mining is now in the air and not on the ground at the node like before

- Using Dual Screens seems to lead to a black second screen while using True Fullscreen, also issue´s with alt tabbing reported

- micro freezes and ability delay, especially for melee characters

- Reward equipment from Cyrodil is unknown level and icon with a "?".

- Doors seem to lack textures at Mournhold, they appear black and if players get close to them the whole screen can turn black

- Damaged Walls in pvp just disappear

- Facial expression after you are finished crafting stays the same as while crafting (relog required to fix it)

- Searing strike ability & morphs do not trigger an animation anymore

- Set bonuses for kagrenac's, shalidor's curse and Dreugh King Slayer sets have gone missing. Only the 5 piece bonus remains.

- When completing a quest the audio is now the same as for opening a chest & gaining VR points.

- Opening barrels and crests results in third person view

- Headgear 'hides' when I use a crafting station

- Some people reported high GPU temperatures (True Fullscreen related?)

- Leaving dungeons through the door ports players to Wayshrines and not the "outside" of the dungeon

- reports abouts 301 / 303 error and log in problems

- someone reported he cant destroy items in his inventory

- Thief stone (symbol in char sheet) lost after entering a new zone, the crit effect stays however

Abilities:

- Annulment (Light Armor perk) The text ingame still speaks about 50% magic damage suppressed

- Impulse (no skill point refund and still old Magika cost) / skill point return seems to be bugged at other abilities as well

- Clicking R to revive at nearest Wayshrine activates the ultimate

- Biting jabs causes an ability delay of about one second after being used (Jess said it was intentional, but will be undone in a future patch - the resource costs will be increased instead for balance reasons)

- Endless fury does not restore any Magika if an NPC has been killed

- While using intercept (charge), a player reported to be stuck running on the current position but not towards the NPC

- Nightblade
  • Summon Shade (and Morphs) no longer has threat towards hostile mobs.
  • Shadowcloak is broken. NPC´s can still track you down, after being applied

- Stealth in general seems to work less good now, NPC´s can detect stealthed players better than before the patch. Nothing was mentioned in the patch notes, intended change?

For Mac

- when exiting a window (skills, group, contacts, journal, inventory..) the depth of field goes 'out of focus' for a moment.

Trying to update the list as often as I can!
  • Niliu
    Niliu
    ✭✭✭
    Ability lag time too high resulting in player deaths when facing 2 or more "trash" level enemies.
    Gimme back my sweetroll or so help me
  • Aashterian
    Aashterian
    Soul Shriven
    Light Armor

Annulment: This Ultimate ability’s damage shield now absorbs 100% of incoming Spell Damage rather than 50%. This damage shield value remains the same.

The text ingame instead still speaks about 50% magic damage suppressed.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Impulse - In notes the Magicka was suppose to be changed, and the skill point should have been refunded.

My Impulse is still the same cost and I didn't get a skill point back.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On EU server, since today's patch only, four major game crashes which needed me to power down my pc and reboot to get out of. Averaging no longer than 35mins play time per crash. :(
    Edited by freespirit on May 23, 2014 3:55PM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Aashterian
    Aashterian
    Soul Shriven
    - Light Armor

Annulment: This Ultimate ability’s damage shield now absorbs 100% of incoming Spell Damage rather than 50%. This damage shield value remains the same.

- Rulanyi'ls Fall Group Challenge: the brazier can be interacted, the achievement pops up, but no skill point awarded.

- Ligh Of Meridia's still 4/5

- The 3 achievements: "Giant-Friend" "Skald King's Arrow" "Skald King's Salvation" don't get awarded.

- Village of The Lost (coldharbour) resets to black, and it's possible to do again the quest inside of it askign you to help the dark elf woman (triggered at start of the dungeon).
  • Lestierse
    Lestierse
    ✭✭✭
    Some quest have been rolled back to the beginning, others are gone altogether.
  • Niliu
    Niliu
    ✭✭✭
    Aashterian wrote: »
    - Light Armor

- Rulanyi'ls Fall Group Challenge: the brazier can be interacted, the achievement pops up, but no skill point awarded.

- Ligh Of Meridia's still 4/5

- The 3 achievements: "Giant-Friend" "Skald King's Arrow" "Skald King's Salvation" don't get awarded.

- Village of The Lost (coldharbour) resets to black, and it's possible to do again the quest inside of it askign you to help the dark elf woman (triggered at start of the dungeon).

@Aashterian‌ achievements are being "rewarded", just not visually to you. It's a UI issue. The achievement database is still tracking what you complete, it just not sending that information to your UI properly. I believe we have that bug already listed, but excellent points regardless.
  • Decimus_Rex
    Decimus_Rex
    ✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    On EU server, since today's patch only, four major game crashes which needed me to power down my pc and reboot to get out of. Averaging no longer than 35mins play time per crash. :(

Say hello to the memory leak.

Overwhelms your virtual memory until lock up critcal error occurs

Reminds me of Vanguard, took them months to fix those issues
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashes happen every time I take an attachment and almost every time I use the bank. Very frustrating.
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quest log abandons quests, resetting progress and forcing you to reacquire them from their quest givers.

I experienced this with the Alik'r quests Gone Missing, Risen from the Depths, Tharraya's Trail, Trouble at the Rain Catchers and the Fighters Guild quest Proving the Deed as well as the main quest Valley of Blades (i.e. every quest I had). The first login dropped 3 of them. The second login dropped all but 1. Traveling to a player dropped them again. Transitioning from the Alik'r overworld into a delve (Aldunz) dropped them again.
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minor one - mining and other harvesting animations have become very different and a slight twitch of the cursor while harvesting breaks the harvest - somewhat annoying since harvesting seems to be the only option until the rest of this godawful catastrophe of a patch is fixed.

Memory is leaking like a sieve - I have 32GB so will see if it stops anywhere before filling it up.

Evil red dots of broken phasing are back with a vengeance - it was only some wizards pets that saved us at a dolmen from the invisble red dots of daedric death.

And.... although I have lost all my earlier questing ticks I have also gained one at VR6 Stonefalls which I was still several quests from doing.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Full screen mode on dual monitor issue - second monitor turns black when ESO is opened up in fullscreen mode.

Really annoying dual screen bug
    DDemon wrote: »
    When running elder scrolls now, my second screen turns black.

I can now no longer see teamspeak or any website I have up on my second screen.

Is there any way around this?
  • Kara
    Kara
    ✭✭
    You mentioned hair styles, but character customization is a pretty big deal for me. Took me forever at the character creation. Now the cute little bangs are these enormous 70s ’do things. WTF?
  • Aashterian
    Aashterian
    Soul Shriven
    Niliu wrote: »
    @Aashterian‌ achievements are being "rewarded", just not visually to you. It's a UI issue. The achievement database is still tracking what you complete, it just not sending that information to your UI properly. I believe we have that bug already listed, but excellent points regardless.

On the quest ones, dunno, but for group challenges there's some mechanics not working.

So to say, I just finished also the "Forgotten Crypts Group Challenge" which wasn't awarding like the brazier one. This time, BOOTH achievement AND skill point popped up. Rulanyil's still doesn't give a skill point instead.
  • Niliu
    Niliu
    ✭✭✭
    @Aashterian‌ well sheesh dude... I'm out of ideas
  • andrewb14_ESO45
    babylon wrote: »
    Full screen mode on dual monitor issue - second monitor turns black when ESO is opened up in fullscreen mode.

Really annoying dual screen bug
    DDemon wrote: »
    When running elder scrolls now, my second screen turns black.

I can now no longer see teamspeak or any website I have up on my second screen.

Is there any way around this?

This one is really annoying for me. Not only does the second monitor go black I can no longer alt tab out of game and back into it. I work as an on call IT consultant and about 1/3 of my game time is playing ESO with my email and IM open on a second monitor. Sometimes I get a call or email and have to log and sometimes its a quick tab out to answer an email. That is now completely shot.

This is the first of many mmo and single player games I have had this issue with and it worked just fine in ESO through beta and up to the latest patch.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Forgotten Crypts group event still not working for me (or any of the other people who were trying it) No achievement, no skill pt.
    - rare fish still do not loot to your bag (confirmed with Gourami, Ide, Thorny Catfish, Ricefish, and Ash Shad)
  • Aldrorius
    Aldrorius
    Soul Shriven
    Got a problem yesterday with the quest of the prince (main quest) in Alik'r Desert (in the harbor in the north). The quest reseted to the begin after a logout (i didnt finish it, was near the end).

Did another side quest there too, but it saved as normal (that quest i finished before the logout).

Will /bug it in the game when i get to home.
  • Aashterian
    Aashterian
    Soul Shriven
    Mix wrote: »
    -Forgotten Crypts group event still not working for me (or any of the other people who were trying it) No achievement, no skill pt.

Guess it bugs after a while, as you can see from the attachment. I start to believe it depends on how many kwama's you kill before the warriors spawn, something like "they spawn when ALL kwamas in the room are dead, but the kwamas spawned in a given time MIGHT NOT be ALL of the ones contemplated from the quest (4 groups, 2 for side)". To be exact, I got like 1 minute before my last reply to Niliu.
  • esoone
    esoone
    ✭✭✭
    Exploit in craglorn. Groups of people already v12 and stocked on new stuff sets epics etc before others have finished patching.
  • edenrozb16_ESO
    They broke my client with this update and now i have to download the entire game for 23G.

Thanks.
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The achievement "Khenarthi's Roost Angler" still does not work.
    I caught 2 Pyandonean Rays after updating to 1.1.2. They both also weren't added to my inventory when I looted them.

Screenshot of the first one caught
    Screenshot of the second one
  • Wozzmatic
    Wozzmatic
    Unplayable with crash to login screen and message "Unknown Error has occurred" within 5 minutes of logging in, preceded by several minutes of inability to action anything in game.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Memory is leaking like a sieve - I have 32GB so will see if it stops anywhere before filling it up..
    The PC & Mac client are 32-bit process so the maximum addressable space is 4GB however much you have installed. Hence why it will crash getting close to that.
  • Woogawoman
    Woogawoman
    ✭✭✭
    This morning, I kept encountering micro-freezes of the UI while doing normal city stuff (bank, crafting). If it happened mid-fight, that would be very annoying.
    Aetherium Oblivion Alliance - 40+ Mature Gamers Guild (NA)
  • Jmonster
    Jmonster
    Soul Shriven
    Niliu wrote: »
    Ability lag time too high resulting in player deaths when facing 2 or more "trash" level enemies.

This is definitely an issue. I can get a couple abilities in a row off just fine and then there is a couple second delay between all abilities after that, including light attack.

• siuolly
    siuolly
    ✭✭✭
    Reward equiment from Cyrodiil is unknown level and icon with a "?".
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lot's of players had active but incomplete quests either reset or drop completely. Also, rollbacks are in zones other than Stonefalls just not as common elsewhere. I had a couple in vet Rivenspire last night.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • Reenlister
    Reenlister
    ✭✭✭
    All of the above. Minus the dual screen.
    Also found on my first attempt at playing that the Soul Summons was not working, on my third attempt to play it was mysteriously back??
    So either it was in a non displayed cool down or somehow was a quirk...
  • Goibot
    Goibot
    ✭✭✭
    Hit "R" to respawn at nearest wayshrine (after death) causes you to rez and activate you ultimate (if it is available). This happened to me this morning twice with different ultimates.