The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Today's ESO Live was great!

Carbonised
Carbonised
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a shoutout to Gina and Jessica for today's ESO Live. I really, really enjoyed the zone lead and story lead guests talking in-depth both about the zone design and the lore behind the Murkmire zone, so much detail, so much info that is really appreciated, so kudos to you all for that. I hope you'll continue to do some in-depth looks in future DLC and Chapters as well, it's obvious that the guys you invited in were very well versed and informed on their topics, as well as having obvious enthusiasm about talking about their creation, and it was really great to watch/listen to.

Also, those wooden wind chimes better be coming as furniture items!

Cheers.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • BWS2K
    BWS2K
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, it was lovely! <3

I'm usually pretty stand-off-ish about my gaming but I would absolutely die for a chance to geek out with those guys about Argonian stuff. I love their sense of time/reincarnation/the river, the general aesthetics, the life cycle and significance of the Hist... it's all totes mah faves. Thanks!
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sad they mentioned Lilmothiits just enough to tease everybody about it then crushed our hopes and dreams
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes that was actually really interesting to see some of the cities and the zone itself. Can't wait to dive into the lore.

Also i need those hist trees on my property!
    Edited by HiLyfe808 on 14 September 2018 23:18
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looked spectacular! A+ job you art people (whoever you are).

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They remembered the Xanmeer in Lilmoth! <3
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frog pipes ftw ;)

Yeah, the area feels nice. I’m not concerned about the PvE though - storytelling and quests have always been the strong point if ESO. I’m very concerned about the combat changes though.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I forgot to mention the zone looks amazing too, so much thought poured into it. The architecture, the vegetation, the wildlife, the pets. Gonna be nice taking a closer look at everything soon on the PTS.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was at work (Alaska Time zone). Did they unveil anything interesting during the ESO Live? Also, what's this about Lilmolthiis?

Any new info would be appreciated!
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Frog pipes ftw ;)

Yeah, the area feels nice. I’m not concerned about the PvE though - storytelling and quests have always been the strong point if ESO. I’m very concerned about the combat changes though.

Same. I'm not really into these swampy areas, didn't like Shadowfen, it's nice art wise but was more annoying with the swamps and little hills and waters to swim 1 second.

But I'm really sad they didn't talk about QoL and Combat changes. So now we have to wait until Monday and see the written PTS notes.
    Edited by Bevik on 14 September 2018 23:23
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Savos_Saren We got to see monsters
    Voriplasm, Hackwings, several dangerous trap/plants

And one of the new Motifs
    Dead Water

• Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at work (Alaska Time zone). Did they unveil anything interesting during the ESO Live? Also, what's this about Lilmolthiis?

Any new info would be appreciated!

They revealed frogpipes, which is above and beyond if you ask me.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome. Thanks guys. Frogpipes…? As in frogs that you blow into to make sounds?
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And does anyone have any pictures of the new creatures? Twitch doesn't have the recording of ESO Live from today- so I can't watch it yet.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Frogpipes…? As in frogs that you blow into to make sounds?

As in pipes with frogs in them and they make sounds with the frog cheeps. They also said there would be Argonian bards...although that probably goes without saying, considering.

• Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if they were going to include the Vossa-Satl - (the instrument using frogs) in Murkmire. In the Beth Game Day vid they mentioned an instrument, so I was hoping.
  • RobZha
    RobZha
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

Wind chimes are awesome, will definitely be after some of them if they're added as items.
  • HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s a very nice zone . Small , but from what they mentioned it’s got a lot of content within it as far as questing . And , let’s be honest , those new instruments with the frogs .. super OP.
    XB NA
    High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady

• TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I wish is that we also had at least a glimpse of that home I saw on the map, in northern Murkmire.
    RobZha wrote: »
    Carbonised wrote: »

Wind chimes are awesome, will definitely be after some of them if they're added as items.

Personally, I'm hoping we get the Vossa-Satl as a furnishing! ^^
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on 15 September 2018 01:26
  • Sicardus
    Sicardus
    ✭✭✭
    And does anyone have any pictures of the new creatures? Twitch doesn't have the recording of ESO Live from today- so I can't watch it yet.

You can find the recorded version on Bethesda's YouTube channel.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the whole thing but 0 crates hm thought they said we would get them after it was done?
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • BWS2K
    BWS2K
    ✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    I watched the whole thing but 0 crates hm thought they said we would get them after it was done?

I have mine. One e-mail around 7:25 and the other about ten minutes later. I just logged in and they were there. Nothing fancy, just some potions and mimic stones, but I'll take the gems. Good stuff on the horizon... ;)
    Edited by BWS2K on 15 September 2018 03:26
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BWS2K wrote: »

I have mine. One e-mail around 7:25 and the other about ten minutes later. I just logged in and they were there. Nothing fancy, just some potions and mimic stones, but I'll take the gems. Good stuff on the horizon... ;)

Oh wow, I had 0 crates for watching the entire thing doh
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least while watching, I never had to wonder if anyone on the set was drunk.

...so that's a step up!
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    25e8ef90-hdd-yoda-warns-the-hype-is-strong-0-wwyk3yfnmhw1p7ov.png
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did they say why they don't add text search for guild store at least?
    Edited by Sergykid on 15 September 2018 14:34
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Morbeous
    Morbeous
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt get my drops either and watched for the whole 55 mins. Strange as I usually get the drops
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same. I don't particularly understand it, but for some reason I haven't gotten any Twitch crates from any of the drop-enabled streams in the past 3 weeks (since before the PAX West stream, which I had to put a ticket in to receive my crates from). Either stuff that wasn't supposed to be RNG (PAX West, ESO Live) was and my luck is godawful, or something's screwy somewhere.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    At least while watching, I never had to wonder if anyone on the set was drunk.

...so that's a step up!

The goofiness of the ESO lives is sometimes a bit too much. I liked that they kept it mostly serious this time around, I really enjoyed just hearing the zone and story lead tell about their design decisions on creation the different biomes and towns, as well as the general lore and history of the zone.

I hope they do more of this in the future, not everything has to be new dungeons and combat discussions. TES games are full of lore and it's what keeps many of us in the game, so I always enjoy hearing more about it, especially when the game goes into new territory. Also, I enjoy back when they had some of the costume and cosmetic designers on, hearing a bit about how they design new costumes and motifs.
    I also liked the last episode with Lucas Slominski. That guy makes great pictures and illustrations. Any chance we're going to see a full release in physical book format from Lucas' ESO concept art? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Same. I don't particularly understand it, but for some reason I haven't gotten any Twitch crates from any of the drop-enabled streams in the past 3 weeks (since before the PAX West stream, which I had to put a ticket in to receive my crates from). Either stuff that wasn't supposed to be RNG (PAX West, ESO Live) was and my luck is godawful, or something's screwy somewhere.

Curious if this is a new issue? I mean, were you able to get Twitch drops and then it stopped working, or you've never gotten them period? Because as I recall there were some specific steps you had to take in order to link the Twitch account to the game account. Sorry if that doesn't help. :(