The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

maintenance tomorrow

DRXHarbinger
DRXHarbinger
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Zos any chance of a word on tomorrow's maintenance? Notice all euro platforms are off at the same time and usually means going offline for 8hrs. Would this be correct? Wondering if I should even bother trying to log on tomorrow
PC Master Race

1001CP
8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
Master Angler
Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
Tamriel Hero
Grand Overlord
Every Skyshard
Down With BOP!
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In case you haven't seen it's 7hrs long tomorrow confirmed.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In case you haven't seen it's 7hrs long tomorrow confirmed.

Oh jeez. Well, the Vault Tec DLC will be out as of midnight tonight so I'll fortunately be occupied :smiley:
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    illuminati confirmed? EU Server will be finally in the USA?
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if this will be "the patch", that makes things playable?
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

It says server maintenance, not patch. So, doubtful :disappointed:
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

There is no game patch with tomorrow's EU maintenance, it's just to perform some work on the hardware itself.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There is no game patch with tomorrow's EU maintenance, it's just to perform some work on the hardware itself.

Is this in relation to memory leak issues? If so cool stuff.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh okay. Thanks tho. ^_^
  • x_Nathan_F
    x_Nathan_F
    ✭✭✭

Oh okay. Thanks tho. ^_^

Have you tried abandoning all your quests? After I did this things were better.
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    Has this even happened....couldn't see that the EU PC/Mac server went down at all this morning (scheduled 08:00 BST) and no usual twitter posts that it happened???
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they forgot to say 8 PM BST... so it will happen tonight...
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »

No they are off now, it.changed to 11am. Pc isn't happening this week by the looks of it.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has this even happened....couldn't see that the EU PC/Mac server went down at all this morning (scheduled 08:00 BST) and no usual twitter posts that it happened???

They moved it back to 11am.

So now it'll impact people in eu coming home from work. Didn't see an explanation why they moved it back 3 hours.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No they are off now, it.changed to 11am. Pc isn't happening this week by the looks of it.

On french forums it is clearly stated 9 PM / 21:00 (paris time) today so 8 BST
    Bonjour à tous,

Ce mardi 26 juillet, nous allons effectuer des travaux de maintenance sur tous les Mégaserveurs européens à partir de 21h, heure de Paris afin de mettre à jour l’équipement réseau de notre centre de données européen. Nous prévoyons que la mise hors ligne durera environ 7 heures, nous vous tiendrons au courant si cela venait à durer plus longtemps.

Merci de votre compréhension et de votre patience.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/discussion/280830/maintenance-des-megaserveurs-europeens-26-7-16-a-21h-heure-de-paris#latest
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on 26 July 2016 11:02
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

On french forums it is clearly stated 9 PM (paris time) today so 8 BST
    Bonjour à tous,

Ce mardi 26 juillet, nous allons effectuer des travaux de maintenance sur tous les Mégaserveurs européens à partir de 21h, heure de Paris afin de mettre à jour l’équipement réseau de notre centre de données européen. Nous prévoyons que la mise hors ligne durera environ 7 heures, nous vous tiendrons au courant si cela venait à durer plus longtemps.

Merci de votre compréhension et de votre patience.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/discussion/280830/maintenance-des-megaserveurs-europeens-26-7-16-a-21h-heure-de-paris#latest

Dunno Bro. But at the top it does say 12pm your time in progress. Must have been a typo or something. You're +11hrs ahead of us right? :)
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭

XB & PS4 are off now I think, but PC was scheduled and @ZOS_GinaBruno posted yesterday indicating PC was "European megaservers beginning at 3am EDT / 8:00 BST" which was 8am this morning UK...but nothing seems to have happened.

I didn't bother to log-in this morning due to the announcement and it looks like it has either been another example of shite communication, another internal misunderstanding or a change of mind and they simply haven't bothered to carry out this allegedly 'essential' maintenance.

Why they also haven't stuck with 03:00 in the EU time zone for the EU server as they do with planned maintenance for the US server in the early hours is beyond me. 2nd class customers unless you are in the US so the actions demonstrate :(
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

XB & PS4 are off now I think, but PC was scheduled and @ZOS_GinaBruno posted yesterday indicating PC was "European megaservers beginning at 3am EDT / 8:00 BST" which was 8am this morning UK...but nothing seems to have happened.

I didn't bother to log-in this morning due to the announcement and it looks like it has either been another example of shite communication, another internal misunderstanding or a change of mind and they simply haven't bothered to carry out this allegedly 'essential' maintenance.

Why they also haven't stuck with 03:00 in the EU time zone for the EU server as they do with planned maintenance for the US server in the early hours is beyond me. 2nd class customers unless you are in the US so the actions demonstrate :(

As I said ... it's 8 PM BST or 20:00 BST tonight for PC as stated on french forums :https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/discussion/280830/maintenance-des-megaserveurs-europeens-26-7-16-a-21h-heure-de-paris#latest
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on 26 July 2016 11:07
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why all these day-long maintenances when absolutely nothing changes?

Orsinium is still unplayable (and we are STILL forced to go there because of writs), lag and constant disconnects make Trials and other hard content near impossible and extremely frustrating.

So i can only assume these maintenances are physical upgrades on your servers, like giving them a new coat of paint?
    Edited by DPShiro on 26 July 2016 11:06
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am so confused every week. I feel like they've only kept to their schedule twice or something in the past months, and hardly ever keep their promise of a heads-up on the forums. Maintenance has been all over the place.

I was kinda happy yesterday Gina gave us a heads up for once (though it should have come earlier, given that regular maintenance is on Mondays), and now things have changed and different forums say different things?
    Edited by petraeus1 on 26 July 2016 11:07
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Logical reason for the times is most likely cost. I can assure you getting a tech team in @stupid o'clock in Europe is asking for a huge bill. What they really should have a live working continuity server and just port over to that for a few hours. So we can all carry on whilst the work is being done. Would require 2 shut down of like an hour a pop but the cost of that again would be huge. More than they'd be interested in even asking for. I'd just like to know what's taking 7hrs+ these days. If it's replacement and repair works then fine I suppose.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

As I said ... it's 8 PM BST or 21:00 tonight for PC as stated on french forums :https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/discussion/280830/maintenance-des-megaserveurs-europeens-26-7-16-a-21h-heure-de-paris#latest

It's happening now, look at top of the page. They posted at 11 bst on twitter.

They do maintenance at silly times, but wouldn't do it then.
    Edited by Brrrofski on 26 July 2016 11:08
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

As I said ... it's 8 PM BST or 21:00 tonight for PC as stated on french forums :https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/discussion/280830/maintenance-des-megaserveurs-europeens-26-7-16-a-21h-heure-de-paris#latest

It's happening now, looks topofthe page. They posted at 11 bst on twitter.

They do maintenance at silly times, butter wouldn't do it then.

I'm not talking about console... console is now. I'm talking about PC. But the message clearly states all megaservers so you can expect another maintenance later for consoles too..
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on 26 July 2016 11:11
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

It's happening now, looks topofthe page. They posted at 11 bst on twitter.

They do maintenance at silly times, butter wouldn't do it then.

I'm not talking about console... console is now. I'm talking about PC

PC isn't there at all anymore. Nothing to worry about.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭

AND AS I SAID.....and the post in the English maintenance forums states 3am EDT....that is 8AM NOT PM UK time....whats so difficult to understand about that. 8PM (20:00) is 3PM EDT (15:00), not 3AM. Why on earth would any right minded company take down servers for 7 hours in peak time (evening) for maintenance. I refer you to my post regarding quality of communication ;)https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/280827/eu-megaserver-maintenance-7-26-16-3am-edt#latest
    Edited by LaucianNailor on 26 July 2016 11:12
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AND AS I SAID.....and the post in the English maintenance forums states 3am EDT....that is 8AM NOT PM UK time....whats so difficult to understand about that. 8PM (20:00) is 3PM EDT (15:00), not 3AM. Why on earth would any right minded company take down servers for 7 hours in peak time (evening) for maintenance. I refer you to my post regarding quality of communication ;)https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/280827/eu-megaserver-maintenance-7-26-16-3am-edt#latest

Well I understand perfeclty what you are saying but I think they just messed the time on the english forum post. On french forums it states tonight ( 26/07 at 8 PM BST)and maintenance still hasn't happened today for PC so it will probably be this time if it isn't cancelled. There is clearly miscommunication here for sure...
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on 26 July 2016 11:19
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well I understand perfeclty what you are saying but I think they just messed the time on the english forum post. On french forums it states tonight and maintenance still hasn't happened today for PC so it will probably be this time. There is clearly miscommunication here for sure...

No look. Pc isn't listed at the top anymore at all. No pc maintenence today.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What it's back? Though it was 7hrs? Hazar off to farm all that columbine in my secret spot.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maintenance is over, yet gina said it would be 7 hours? It said 8am but happened at 11am.

@ZOS_GinaBruno can we get it cleared up please? Nobody knows what's going on.

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Apologies, everyone. The maintenance on all EU servers (not the console reboot) was cancelled - I didn't get the message until after I went to bed :(

We'll let you know when this will be rescheduled, but in the meantime, only the regular console maintenances will be happening this week.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apologies, everyone. The maintenance on all EU servers (not the console reboot) was cancelled - I didn't get the message until after I went to bed :(

We'll let you know when this will be rescheduled, but in the meantime, only the regular console maintenances will be happening this week.

Right, makes more sense.

Thanks