Maintenances pour la semaine du 25 mars:
· [TERMINÉ] Xbox: Mégaserveurs NA et EU pour déployer un patch : 26 mars, 11h00 - 17h00 heure de Paris.
· [TERMINÉ] PlayStation® : Mégaserveurs NA et EU pour déployer un patch : 26 mars, 11h00 - 17h00 heure de Paris.
· La boutique ESO et le système de compte seront en cours de maintenance : 28 mars, 14h00 – 17h00 heure de Paris.

tired of getting DC

bodidharma99
bodidharma99
✭✭
If you go in Orsinium you have 100% chance of being dc in the the city of the thief guild too and maelstrom arena is weird now...everything is going slow since your first patch after the release of thief guild....it seems like evry time you implant new stuff in the game you make it worst on the dcing and lag. And dont tell me it is connection. Im an eso plus member i likebyour game in general but i m tired of being dc and lag....and reloging takes forever.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bodidharma99 a écrit: »
    If you go in Orsinium you have 100% chance of being dc in the the city of the thief guild too and maelstrom arena is weird now...everything is going slow since your first patch after the release of thief guild....it seems like evry time you implant new stuff in the game you make it worst on the dcing and lag. And dont tell me it is connection. Im an eso plus member i likebyour game in general but i m tired of being dc and lag....and reloging takes forever.

Hi ! it's the french forum :/ sorry man . zenimax can maybe remove your post .
  • bodidharma99
    bodidharma99
    ✭✭
    je suis éceuré de me faire dc fixé moi sa ASAP.

[Note de modération : Message édité en accord avec les règles du forum concernant les grossièretés et les injures.]
    Edited by ZOS_Abdu on 17 mai 2016 10:25
Connectez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous pour répondre.