Maintenances pour la semaine du 25 mars:
• [TERMINÉ] La boutique ESO et le système de compte seront en cours de maintenance : 28 mars, 14h00 – 17h00 heure de Paris.

Traducteur cherché pour notre "atélier de compétences"

Chufu
Chufu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Bonjour,

I write this text for you in english, because my french is a little bit "rusted" ;)

I talked with @ZOS_MichaelServotte about our plan, to translate our german fanproject "ESO-Skillwerkstatt" into french.

>> Here you can have a look at our project! <<

At the moment, we're trying to translate it in english and french. But we still need some ESO-Fans, who speak their language better than we (Keldor and I learned it in school) and who want to help us.

After the translation of the website is finished, we will write all of the skills into our database and bring them all (german, english, french) to the version 2.0.3 soon.

I wrote some messages to some of the french community-members, but I don't get an answer ;)

So it would be very nice, if one of you want to help us with this project, we need:
  • A very good french writing person, who is fit in german or english

How can you help us:
  • If you are interested, please write a message to @Chufu here in the forums.
  • If we choose you, you'll get a package with our "language-bricks". We always have a pic for you with all 3 languages. So you have to correct our french version and for the comparison of the translation you can have a look to the english or german translation to know what we tried to say ;)
  • We can offer you forum-, skype- or mailcontact.

After you helped us, we'll finish the french + english versions and then it will be a great release with all actual skills for the actual patch in all 3 languages.

This is the plan :smile:

We're looking forward to hearing from you soon, guys!

Yours sincerly
Maggy
  • xTG
    xTG
    ✭✭
    The project is interesting.
    But why looking for a translation where you can just ask for a writer who have a french client ?
    I don't know any german word, but when i go to your site i see i can easily look ingame to get the text to match.

I will possibly help, but not now, i'm busy for two long week. =(
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xTG a écrit: »
    The project is interesting.
    But why looking for a translation where you can just ask for a writer who have a french client ?
    I don't know any german word, but when i go to your site i see i can easily look ingame to get the text to match.

I will possibly help, but not now, i'm busy for two long week. =(

Thanks for your interest, @xTG!

We need a translator for the website, therefor we need a good french writer.

Our goals are:
    • translate the whole website into french
    • write the skills with a French client into the database

The skills are not the problem, because Keldor and I still have them.

But we need help with the website itself ^^ things like "I forgot my password" or "please choose a class".

All you need is a little bit time and good French-writing Skills :smiley:
    Edited by Chufu on 31 mars 2015 5:19
  • Anjali
    Anjali
    ✭✭✭✭
    I send you a PM Chufu.

Nice idea and your project is very interresting ;)
    GM Guilde Vindicte / Vindicte-teso.forumactif.org
    Alliance de Daguefilante / Serveur EU
    Twitch et YouTube
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anja took my idea :p

It's a very good idea, if you need some help I have some time these week :)
  • Anjali
    Anjali
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah ben t'es la toi ?

On fera une conférence de relecture de traduction sur le TS tiens lol XD
    Twitch et YouTube
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll send you both the french "bricks" :smile:

I think it's the best if you two have a look on it, then there will be no mistakes :smile:

Thank you very much!

@RoyJade I'Il send you a PM with further informations.

And of course, you will be listed in our "list of supporters"!
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha ha, thanks you ^^
    By the way, Anjali is my guildmaster, so we can check our work pretty easily and do a better work like that :)

It's funny, two week ago I've translated an armor builder for MH4U (english->french), now it's a TESO one. The work is a bit different, but as fun and useful for other players I think.
  • Anjali
    Anjali
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes sure, it would be better to compare our two point of view with Roy to give you a very good translation :)

And be sure we'll do our best, your project is pleasant and usefull for us, and i like how your open it to the entire ESO fan communauty by this work.
    Twitch et YouTube
  • Vostorn
    Vostorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guten nachmittag,

Ich kann auch sie helfen wenn sie wollen. Mein english ist gut und wie sie sehen können, ich kann auch eine bischen deutsch sprechen (aber nur eine bischen).

Ihr

Vostorn

PS : Ich schreibe langsamer in Deutsch als Englisch und Ich bin sicher dass ich Fehler mache.
Connectez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous pour répondre.