The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO Live #2 - Let's Play Options

• Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see the development of Craglorn. I would even more like to see Murkmires development, but Craglorn will do it for the moment. Reason is, that I don't want to get the boss mechanism spoilerd, so I prefer the zone over trials or arena.
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to see them in the office fixing bugs and then testing them to see if the fix actually works.
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I vote Shada's Tear. I want to see if they can beat the final boss or the one with the anvil and the spider :)

What made you struggle about that boss?
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we'd like you to choose what we show during the next Let's Play segment.

what would i like you to show?
    i want you to show a v14 nightblade the whole time, the nightblade Must be a duel wield with FULL medium armor set and NO staff whatsoever, and detail how well he does and his damage output along with the invisibility and stealth they have, also thier survivability strengths :)

I'm supporting this. Also there should be 2h medium armor stamina build also in the group.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway: I'd REALLY prefer seeing the "development of last faction questline ending quests".
    Those are real TES, awesome, grand, worthy events. Saving entire kingdoms, seeing the kings struggling against story-changing problems and you can help them and the last battles are memorable.
    Craglorn is not even worth mentioning at all except for Arena.

Speaking about Craglorn:

Should the devs talk about how smartly they developed exploitable Hircine and how they are not fixing it after months of hardcore exploiting?

Or should they talk about who invented the smart "uber alles" phasing system that made people stuck for months trying to get a group with everybody synchronized on the same quests?

Or should they talk about the nicely-in-line outdoor bosses that even today can be farmed so easily that only a minority bothers questing in there to level up at all?

Or should they talk about trials, the timer-based invention that created the "THOU SHALT BE STAFF DK or NB or DIE" phenomenon?

Should they talk about why creating such short trials that the world top EU guilds are disbanding (or have disbanded and we are desperately trying to reform a new one with the scraps) because it takes all of 6 (six) attempts to kill up to the last boss and then it's utter farm boredom?
    Edited by Vahrokh on 19 September 2014 05:52
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the idea of doing live stuff. However, it seems to me that the community largely consists of people who do not like Craglorn at all. Dont get me wrong. Zos should build the game that Zos wants, but should at the same time take note of how the majority feels. That being said, it seems to me that at this point, showing off some upcoming solo play would encourage people to stick with it a bit longer. After all, solo play is the core of the player base even if you (zos) don't want it to be that way. I, like many others will not benefit at all from seeing this content displayed due to the probability that my partner and I will most likely not ever be able to play this content. We don't guild, we don't group. I'm not mad about it. I realize not all content will be for us and that's fine. I would like to see more balance as far as what content is added. I'm sure there is a ton of stuff in the works for years to come. I look forward to an update that pertains to the majority of the player base.

I can see two reasons for starting out with Group oriented play.

1. They try to show those not interested in it what they can expect, in the hope they decide to try it out. (Crag pop is pretty low at times / only high at specific parts for max xp).
    2. The solo zones are so far away still, possibly not before early - mid 2015 that they feel its not worth it yet.

They said at Quakecon I believe that Wrothgar will come after justice, DB & Thief, Champion and their new group zone - so that its still a long road to go maybe 4 or 5 updates if not more.
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a wish for "The last but not least" - video, that comes at the very end of the show. I would like to see your ZOS team trying to imitate some npc dialogue lines from the game, npc's that have rather unique voice like Raz, Cadwell, or the awesome argonians or khajiits overall etc. etc... Would be a blast!
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
  • KarlosTheGrouch
    KarlosTheGrouch
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonstar Arene

But show us how to succes in that arena without 3 Destructionstaff users!

That was funny as hell.... that was a really inappropriate decission you guys made there..

Here is my to you Zenimax:

"Try to finish the Dragonstar Arena without the op Aoe Impulse skill"

Or

" Try to finish the dragonstar Arena with one Nightblade and bow"+ 3 other random chars"
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a single thought wasted on PvP that is currently dead on the eu servers! Srsly DEAD!
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see you all use stamina melee NB's
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lionxoft wrote: »
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Instead of doing this, I would much rather the developers spend their time working on new solo or PVP content for the game since there has been almost none of it since the game was released about six months ago.

Gina and Jess are community managers, not devs :)... they don't have a specific role in fixing bugs or making new content, but they do great work with what they do. I have a litany of items I would love to bring up but this is not the thread for it.

Please read the post, Attorney. You're mistaken.
    During this part of the show, some of ESO's developers will go through a select area of the game to not only play, but also describe parts of the development process for that particular area.

With that said it will be a Friday and probably after their regular hours of ops. Hope it's a start to a good weekend for them so they can get back in on Monday refreshed and fix this mess.

Strewth man, we get pages of perhaps justifiable rage when ZOS doesn't communicate, and then they get the head honchos themselves to spend a whole two measly hours to personally communicate with their paying customers, and you're complaining?

If you want something to complain about, you might want to start with the questions that they will undoubtedly be avoiding.
    Edited by MorHawk on 19 September 2014 11:19
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed....show us the Arena with non-magicka users ;)

No...actually I wont be so cruel. Just enjoy yourself ladies and get some RR and a beer on the table. Life must be tough there at the moment.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Close-run deal. 3 votes between Serpent trial and DSA right now.
    I can count to potato.
    WWJLHD?
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyr wrote: »
    So even though it's a bit off topic, i'd like to put out a friendly request for someone to record the stream so we don't have to wait a week to watch it.
    We worked out the kinks, so the stream should be autoarchived this time. ;)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Personally, I would love to see the devs do a sneak peek play through of a finished section of Wrothgar or Murkmire, as I am very much looking forward to those zones and I think it would attract a lot of attention, but the Serpent Trial is cool also I guess,
    We do plan on having a sneak peek of future content during some of the streams, just not every time. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

As mentioned in our first twitch livestream "ESO Live" (which will be available for viewing by the weekend, in case you missed it) we'd like you to choose what we show during the next Let's Play segment.

During this part of the show, some of ESO's developers will go through a select area of the game to not only play, but also describe parts of the development process for that particular area.

Please get your vote in by 9:00AM EDT on Monday, September 22nd. Thanks!

Any of these choices is fine from a marketing perspective. And that is what this is for, right? Marketing? "Come look at the shiny new stuff, that only the most elite grinders will ever see. But it's shiny!"

I don't mean to be harsh, but it is what it is. You've hitched the corporate star to this kind of thing, I suppose there's nothing more to be said.
    Edited by Srugzal on 19 September 2014 13:37
  • Oolou
    Oolou
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for letting us choose - nice idea :)
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am loving how incredibly close this is. After almost two hundred votes, it is literally a tie between Dragonstar and Serpent. This is proving to be a closer race than Scottish independence was! lol
    I can count to potato.
    WWJLHD?
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for Any.
    Being only a VR2, i have not step foot in upper Craglorn....or lower for that matter so I have no idea if it looks good or not. ;)
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick a quest that's still bugged...
  • Ragefist
    Ragefist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Whatever is being shown, can we see it with stamina dps? ;)
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on people! it would be much more fun to see ZOS struggle in the Trial than it would the far easier arena.

far far far far far
    easier.
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhhh.... Why is cyrodiil not an option? Did they take that zone out since I played yesterday?
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhhh.... Why is cyrodiil not an option? Did they take that zone out since I played yesterday?

They want to showcase their new stuff, not put more eyes on their base game that needs a lot of work. Can't have them showcasing impulse blobs or uneven campaigns, it wouldn't advertise well.
    Edited by Arsenic_Touch on 19 September 2014 22:20
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the option to see devs play this content with stamina builds?
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you should pvp. lol

show the world what a broken mess you have there.
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would love to see how devs in Cyrodiil. How they try to enter keep but door is bugged, placing new camp, but can't because of troll camp.

And I would love to see them fighting cheaters, maybe then exploiting wouldn't be "grey are."

Even lags and their constant crashes wouldn't scare me away from watching the stream. But one can only dream about that.

Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I selected UPPER CRAGLORN, because I think a lot of players are misunderstanding Craglorn and how to have fun in t. It would be nice to have a session whith devellopers playing and explaining their vision to the players!

Craglorn really deserve more love. When played with friends or guildies its one of the best game experience! It really give the feel of adventure of a classical RPG.
    I think it's sad that so many players refuses to group up, or spent their time grinding and being bored instead of simply enjoying the amazing adventures that are at their disposal!

I've played Craglorn a lot on the PTS with ZiggsRPG and other guildies and we had TONS of fun! I really wish to share this experience to the community and I hope the devellopers could do that during this livestream, leaving also the opportunity to players to react and ask constructive questions.
  • themizario
    themizario
    ✭✭✭
    Sindala wrote: »
    I vote for Any.
    Being only a VR2, i have not step foot in upper Craglorn....or lower for that matter so I have no idea if it looks good or not. ;)

You should join us with your v2 we can take you all around upper and lower questing and what have you. We repeat a lot of content so all our gullies get to experience these awesome zones. The Kazouka Order is here whisper me in game or whatever Sahrot Kriid.
  • Helwyr
    Helwyr
    ✭✭
    None of the above. Zero F@#^$ given for any of that content!

Like others said why isn't Cyrodiil an option?
This discussion has been closed.