The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

list bug

deadtek
deadtek
✭✭
Hello, I'm french, sorry for my translation, I'm not very good to speak english

I play at Xbox one european server, i play only at PVE

this bug need fixes, its important !!!

The blocking :

When changing the bar, the blocking is deactivated for 500 ms, which is a major problem for tanks, because they can take fatal attacks and it decreases the gameplay of the tank, which is already abandoned.

Another bug of blocking with an ice stick and a shield weapon:

When changing the bar, the cost of blocking does not change immediately.

Example: the cost of the blocking is 500 stamina, or magicka, I have 600 stamina left on my bar sword and shield so I change bar to stay in blocking and my blocking costs magic, at that time on my bar ice stick, the first attack that I block me consumes stamina (bug) (100 stamina left) instead of magic.

After some time spent in permablock, the blocking is deactivated without reason, but the animation remains active

Heavy attack bug

Heavy attacks are blocked and you have to wait a few seconds for it to work.

Set: valkyn animation and proc damage in shift or absent

Kjalnar an enemy can't have several charges from different players on him:

Example 10 players play the set kjalnar = only 1 works on the enemy

Bug set and skill that heal according to the damage inflicted do not heal if the target has a protective shield

Example : strife and morph (nightblade)

Set : pales orders

redgard false french translation

necro bomber and the ghost that heals doesn't work sometimes

Dungeon: boss and add moves and tries to bypass the tank, these unbearable examples: bug bastion red petal (kick freeze)

Unhallowed Grave end boss bug, the four zones that start from the foot of the boss does not work (the tank can take a one-shot, it takes the 4 zones at the same time.)

Dungeon: Falkreath: boss skeleton colossus reset after killing the three

The dungeon search for activity, crash 1 only member of the group teleports in the dungeon the rest of the team is not teleported.

The cooldown of 15 min is often applied during the numerous bugs of the game
Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on 5 May 2022 17:21
This discussion has been closed.