Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weapon enchantment, why do magic players have the ability to regenerate health and not stamina ?

Khatou
Khatou
✭✭✭✭
Well, I'm probably not the only one who has noticed this inequality (again against stam players...) in detail so below :

Why is it that magicians are entitled to magical damage + regen health enchantment and stam are not entitled to the same kind of enchantment as damage + regen health?
Edited by Khatou on 24 July 2020 15:21
  • ZOS_Alexandre
    Hello!

We're moving the topic to the appropriate section and language.
    Staff Post
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are stam players entitled to all the weapons?
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only additional benefit that magicka players get out of Absorb Health enchants is some extra Spell Penetration for it and small CP buffs. It's such a minor source of damage because it procs every 10 seconds without Infused because it's a buff enchantment, whereas damage enchantments have a 4 second cooldown. Stam players actually get more crit for it from medium armor passives. It's also a bad enchantment because restoring health isn't as good as restoring stamina or magicka, which you can use to heal.

Magicka players don't have an advantage here because they get such a minor bonus to the damage, the damage is so low in the first place it barely registers in DPS, and this is such a bad enchantment that anywhere you're actually using it can't be hard enough for it to matter.

Try a hardening enchant if you want survivability.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    The other enchantments have all their variants except this one, so it's quite logical that if the magic has a "magic damage + regen health" enchantment then the stam should be entitled to it too, like the other enchantments, whether it's with minor effect or not !!!

Edited by Khatou on 29 July 2020 11:37
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, atleast magicka players own 90% of their whole Classkit, so that gotta count for something right?😊
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are poisons that deal poison damage and restore health.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried heavy attacking with an inferno staff to regain resources? That's why.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am confused. Is the complaint about the health absorb enchantment? The one that nobody uses?
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    There are poisons that deal poison damage and restore health.

:o
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryuvain wrote: »

Because magicka chracters are entitled to all class skills. Stams cant use half of skills.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryuvain wrote: »

Because magicka chracters are entitled to all class skills. Stams cant use half of skills.

Am I the only one seeing funny? 150% of skills hmm (ps warden NB necro dk said hi)
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khatou wrote: »
    Well, I'm probably not the only one who has noticed this inequality (again against stam players...) in detail so below :

Why is it that magicians are entitled to magical damage + regen health enchantment and stam are not entitled to the same kind of enchantment as damage + regen health?

Okay so where are fire damage poisons that restore health then?
    Yeah, that's right. There's your balance fam.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I made absorb health glyph last weekend and thought the same thing. :o