Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who did you sacrifice? (SPOILER)

Eccentric
Eccentric
✭✭✭
The huge manwoman, the old fart, or the black guy.
Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on April 14, 2014 2:25PM

Who did you sacrifice? 1578 votes

Sai Sahan
19%
mudvayne7950_ESOJudahFrancesNyteshadeLauraBeastVeraythmb.luce_ESOGamingForever25k9mousexseparatrix_ESOflamecloudConquersWhitePawPrintsadilesarub14_ESObender8961b14_ESOcrossingxchrisb14_ESOdaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOCatdrexionGreyRanger 305 votes
Lyris Titanborn
7%
TwoScaleSkini3luemrld_ESOStamdenGilvothLuxucsOomoxMojmircaptainbrennb14_ESOArobainKilandrosRatatouilleHahnWGb14_ESOJaxombronweneverdeadDealdrickForgottenMythsudangerb16_ESOPfefferminzaSvenjaLalaeith 122 votes
Varen Auilarios
72%
Ifthir_ESOUdyrfryktePRX_AlleranDCGoth_OTGTerminusrimaxo14_ESOSupersomethinglimeli8StrythSirAndyCutekhaosSigilspearAryadahl.lucas_ESOmlstevens42_ESOathena_o2SlayerSyrenaVlorZeniramoonsugar66 1151 votes
  • TheFio
    TheFio
    ✭✭✭
    Really man?
    Fuzzball of the Ashen hand
    ~Daggerfall Covenant~
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe put spoiler in the title?
  • Eccentric
    Eccentric
    ✭✭✭
    Sai Sahan
    Maybe put spoiler in the title?

Sorry, looks like someone beat me to it though.

• Chingowey
    Chingowey
    ✭✭
    Sai Sahan
    Sorry Sai, but I'm tryna get at dat Lyris >:)
    PC//NA//AD
    Varomyr: v16 Sorcerer
    Lord Reek: v16 Nightblade
  • Foxhunt
    Foxhunt
    ✭✭✭
    Lyris Titanborn
    When I have to choose, it'll be Lyris.
    Edited by Foxhunt on April 14, 2014 6:07PM
  • cymatt
    cymatt
    ✭✭✭
    Lyris Titanborn
    I will chose Lyris.

Sai Sahan = he loves Lyris but he is a real Warrior
    Varen Auilarios = best Character ever, i like that ***!

Lyris is a strong and simple thinking woman so its a simple chose for me.
  • Gelston
    Gelston
    ✭✭✭
    Varen Auilarios
    I picked Varen. Everyone thinks he is dead anyways.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lyris Titanborn
    So you mean I will not be able to burn all three annoying npcs . :s Then of course I will kill Leah :)
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awww we need to chose to sacrafice one of them ?

i like them all ALL 4 of them......

mehhhhhhh its one of those quest where i gonna sit front of my pc for 10 min while trying to decide when im there.......
  • PurpleFox
    PurpleFox
    ✭✭✭
    Varen Auilarios
    I would have sacrificed a random civil if they had let me ._.
    IGN: Sophie Daedric-Heart
    Class: Night-Blade
    Pack Master of Hircine's Wolfpack
    Don't Sell the gift, instead, give the gift.
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing to see here.
    Edited by SexyVette07 on April 15, 2014 1:54PM
  • Catdrexion
    Catdrexion
    ✭✭✭
    Sai Sahan
    I sacrificed Sai.
    I figured that if I killed Lyris, Sai would never forgive me and I thought that the Prophet would be useful in cleaning up Tamriel after the mess was over. Of course, when I spoke to the Prophet after defeating Molag Bal he told me that he was out of prophecies, so apparently I sacrificed a powerful warrior and all I got out of it was a blind old man.
  • Striken7
    Striken7
    ✭✭✭
    Varen Auilarios
    Varen

He's lived his life.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lyris Titanborn
    Zoliru wrote: »

mehhhhhhh its one of those quest where i gonna sit front of my pc for 10 min while trying to decide when im there.......
    All modern game plots require a blood sacrifice. Didn't you get the memo? I am surprised that it isn't the protagonist that has to die at the end.

The amount of people sacrificing in this game is ridiculous(at least in the Pact). I stooped counting around the tenth npc that decided that he wanted to die for the greater good .

Edited by PBpsy on April 15, 2014 7:04PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Kellhus
    Kellhus
    ✭✭
    Varen Auilarios
    Varen -- and it was an easy decision. Everything that happened was the fault of his hubris, so him choosing to be the solution only made sense.
    Edited by Kellhus on April 15, 2014 9:26PM
  • Stautmeister
    Stautmeister
    ✭✭✭
    sai had the best request. He lived his life and i couldnt go through killing his love or letting him fail in protecting the emperor agian. Gave me feels though.
    An orc marrying a wood elf?! Enjoy your Borsimer mutants!
  • TotterTates
    TotterTates
    ✭✭✭✭
    Varen Auilarios
    Varen... I wanted to give Sai and Lyris their happy ever after. Also, I always think back to Sin City's "An old man dies, a young woman lives. Fair trade."
    Cuppincakes
    • Imperial Dragonknight (Tank)
    • Pre-TG vMA Score: 459,636 [55:36, 0 Sigils, 0 Deaths] (Stamina)
    • Post-TG vMA Score: 537,328 [53:36, 0 Sigils, 0 Deaths] (Stamina)
    Bäby Spice
    • Altmer Sorc (DPS)
    Alisaeri
    • Dunmer Dragonknight (Healer/DPS)
    Church
    • Argonian Templar (Healer)
    Moon Moon
    • Khajiit Nightblade (DPS)

My Twitch Channel: TotterTanks
  • Eccentric
    Eccentric
    ✭✭✭
    Sai Sahan
    For some reason I thought I might get the chance to hook up with Lyris. Thinking back, I guess while being a female Khajiit it would turn weird anyway.
  • Catdrexion
    Catdrexion
    ✭✭✭
    Sai Sahan
    PBpsy wrote: »
    Zoliru wrote: »

All modern game plots require a blood sacrifice. Didn't you get the memo? I am surprised that it isn't the protagonist that has to die at the end.

The amount of people sacrificing in this game is ridiculous(at least in the Pact). I stooped counting around the tenth npc that decided that he wanted to die for the greater good .

In DC I had to cut the hearts of out Wyresses as literal sacrifices, in AD I've basically been facemelting people with this thing called a Malacath stone. Too many sacrifices.
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sai Sahan
    Sai sahan because I felt like offing the emperor or lyris would have killed him anyway
  • Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭
    Varen Auilarios
    Varen, was my clear choice.
    The man who started all this, this is his chance for redemption IMO.
    "Three voices as one shouted BLOOD FOR THE PACT!" - Three Hearts As One by Malukah
    S'trife | VR14 | Khajiit Nightblade | Ebonheart Pact
  • NorieleMG
    NorieleMG
    ✭✭
    Varen Auilarios
    Varen. He started it, and he ended it.

More interesting question: Did you release Mannimarco?

I did. Because I was hoping I'd get to kill him. Ever since I saw him in the intro cinematic, I wanted to see him die.
  • Exivus1
    Exivus1
    Varen Auilarios
    I let Mannimarco go. I felt it was a snub to Bal.
  • ksaggies04ub17_ESO2
    Varen Auilarios
    I chose Varen for many of the same reasons as the other posters.

He started this, and he was the leader, so it made sense for him to finish it.

I also let Mannimarco go. I mostly did it hoping that he would be able to be sacrificed so I wouldn't have to sacrifice one of the other companions.
  • Daenerys
    Daenerys
    ✭✭✭✭
    I chose Varen Aquilarios. I wanted to give Lyris and Sai a chance and Varen did start everything so it seemed just :)
    Edited by Daenerys on April 19, 2014 6:43PM
  • comradestanimirb14_ESO
    comradestanimirb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Varen Auilarios
    Varen is the only one guilty of anything. While I like him, he is the only reasonable choice for me.
  • GavinMagnus
    Sai Sahan
    Sai Sahan.

Because Redguards and Nords don't mix well. Besides, what kind of warrior are you without a chestplate? Right. Dead warrior.

Those who chose the Redguard might have also noted Lyris's words regarding "big, deep hole aching inside her". While Lyris says it's not going away so soon, I bet she is still thankful.
  • marcmyb14_ESO
    marcmyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Varen Auilarios
    Chose Varen, didn't feel good about it because I liked him. He felt like a mentor, so it was sad to see him go, but it made sense. Lyris is a young and strong woman with her whole life ahead of her, despite her saying she feels tired, maybe she's just tired of fighting. As for Sai, Lyris would've never been the same without him, and he no longer had any duty to Varen. He'll eventually forgive himself for not being able to protect him. Lyris and Sai obviously care deeply for each other and will finally know happiness. Varen was a blind old man, he wouldn't have been able to become emperor or do any good in Tamriel, and either Lyris or Sai would have been left all alone when he passed. And after all, it was his hubris that got us in the mess in the first place, he should be the one to put an end to it.
    Edited by marcmyb14_ESO on April 21, 2014 11:06AM
    GM Oghma Infinium - Ebonheart Pact
    VR14 Imperial Dragonknight - Indualis Decimius
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer - Arienna Stormcaller
    VR1 Dark Elf Dragonknight - Flame and Shadow
    26 Khajiit Nightblade - J'Kaaz Vulon
    10 Breton Templar - Sam Guevene
  • grim567
    grim567
    ✭✭
    Varen Auilarios
    I hate the empire.....
    What is this nerf you speak of?
  • Captainkrunch96
    Captainkrunch96
    ✭✭✭
    Varen Auilarios
    I am going to choose Varen(I have not yet, but when this came out I was already in coldharbour and knew what I had to do). for 2 reasons really
    A: He is an old man, he has lived a very long life. he has done his job
    B: As others have said, He started it, he must finish it.

EDIT: also, @grim567 EMPIRE RULES! GO EMPIRE! FOR THE RED DRAGON AND THE RUBY THRONE!
    Edited by Captainkrunch96 on April 21, 2014 12:50PM
This discussion has been closed.