Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost my pre order items.

ArgonianAssassin
ArgonianAssassin
✭✭✭✭
I made a character and retrieved my pets from the mail, the Imgakin, Scuttler, and the other Mudcrab and also all the treasure maps, but the character was on the wrong faction (I didn't realize my argonian wouldn't be automatically put on the Ebonheart faction when I selected that race, so he was on the Aldmeri. I couldn't individually select the faction in Beta so I didn't realize I could now.) I would very much like the items back that I pre ordered for.
"It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • ZOS_RobertM
    ZOS_RobertM
    ✭✭
    Hey @ArgonianAssassin

We have a thread here that offers some steps that you can take if you've lost your Imperial/Explorer's Pack items.

I am closing this thread so we can consolidate all of this information in one place.

Thank you!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.