Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login restart not working this last time.

shadyjane62
shadyjane62
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I just experienced the login problem again. I had it yesterday and got in by restarting my comp after I left PCEU.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 12, 2022 1:53PM
  • KudnaBeefhooked
    KudnaBeefhooked
    ✭✭✭
    Surely this is a server side issue so restarting should have nothing to do with it.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just know that both times I could get in to PCEU and couldn't get into PCNA. When I left PCEU, I tried PCNA again with same error login failed. I ten restarted my machine and I got into PCNA.

I don't know anything about computers I just always restart when I have a problem.

It work yesterday and worked today.

I just put it here in case it might work for someone else.
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same problem this morning. Restarted computer and now I can get in.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not completely fixed, yet.

My computer was powered-off for almost the entire day yesterday due to storm activity, and I didn't turn it back on until this morning.
    And I didn't try to log in to the game this morning until after the red banner up top (here in the forum) went away, and I've had intermittent issues logging in ever since, right up to a couple of minutes ago.

Sometimes I get an 'Error 201' message, and sometimes it accepts the log-in.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • DreamyLu
      DreamyLu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hmmm... Is it standard to have to select a REALM now? As there is only one, it's rather funny. For now, can't login, it takes ages at connecting to NA Megaserver
      I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
    • Reaver999
      Reaver999
      ✭✭✭
      I can't log in...keeps saying it is the wrong password, but the site accepts my password.
    • Suedyin_Loreseeker
      Suedyin_Loreseeker
      ✭✭✭
      I also have this issue.
    • Jastara
      Jastara
      ✭✭✭
      I am sometimes getting in but I am experiencing login failures a lot still.
    • Anony_Mouse
      Anony_Mouse
      ✭✭✭✭
      I timed out after an afk and am unable to log back in to PC NA, but still able to log in on PC EU
    • deleted221106-002999
      deleted221106-002999
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I restarted, too, but still no log-in to pc-na.

pc-eu is just fine regardless.
    • Immortal_Dark410
      Immortal_Dark410
      ✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      It's not completely fixed, yet.

My computer was powered-off for almost the entire day yesterday due to storm activity, and I didn't turn it back on until this morning.
      And I didn't try to log in to the game this morning until after the red banner up top (here in the forum) went away, and I've had intermittent issues logging in ever since, right up to a couple of minutes ago.

Sometimes I get an 'Error 201' message, and sometimes it accepts the log-in.

Ya I keep getting error 201 dam it, wanted to log in prior to my trip , oh well guess I'll have to after my trip lol
      Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
      Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
      (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
      DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
      AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930
      EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 930
      DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
      AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
      AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
      AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
    • fgoron2000
      fgoron2000
      ✭✭✭✭
      Guess I'll get an early start on my exercising and get that out of the way first, then pick up my new gaming chair. By then they'll hopefully have things resolved LOL.
    • c363b
      c363b
      ✭✭✭
      I am getting the same 201 error with login attempts.
    • Crismac
      Crismac
      ✭✭✭
      It is event time are we surprised? This happens every time. I am also having this issue. Will try the restart option.
    • phairdon
      phairdon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Not long home and cannot login on PC/NA. Error 201. Restarting did not help. EU is fine.
      Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    • TaMmEh
      TaMmEh
      ✭✭✭
      Same over here, restart did not help.. :( I wont get the emote if I dont get on today as well so super duper sad face right now
      Edited by TaMmEh on June 30, 2022 1:50PM
      PC - NA Server - Evanora of the East - DPS Templar 1401CP
      PC - NA Server - Mallechi - DPS Nightblade
      Xbox One - NA Server - DPS Nightblade
    • Reaver999
      Reaver999
      ✭✭✭
      Crismac wrote: »
      It is event time are we surprised? This happens every time. I am also having this issue. Will try the restart option.

Not surprised at all. My bets are on the server being screwed up the entire event and people will be upset and complaining that they can't log on and take part and are missing out, which is totally legit because people spend a lot of money on a game that is increasingly unplayable especially during events. This is the game ZOS wants us to play lol.
    • KiltMaster
      KiltMaster
      ✭✭✭✭
      restarted game, still errors.

restarted launchers, still errors.

restarted internet/modem, still errors.

restarted cpu, still errors.

less than 10 mins til the new event is about to start - not a great look.

Glad this oversight wasn't fixed during Monday's maintenance. /s
      PC/NA
      GM of "Kilts for Sale"
      Ebonheart Pact
      He/Him
    • Aehallh
      Aehallh
      ✭✭✭
      same here, restart didn't fix issue.
    • Lylith
      Lylith
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      yeah, same/same.

was able to login earlier on all 3 accounts but now it's fubar.
    • Crismac
      Crismac
      ✭✭✭
      Reaver999 wrote: »
      Crismac wrote: »

Not surprised at all. My bets are on the server being screwed up the entire event and people will be upset and complaining that they can't log on and take part and are missing out, which is totally legit because people spend a lot of money on a game that is increasingly unplayable especially during events. This is the game ZOS wants us to play lol.

I call it the mini-game of events for ESO.
    • Alastrine
      Alastrine
      ✭✭✭✭
      Same as all of the above players.

Yesterday it seemed to work if I just closed the launcher and restarted the game.
      Today, earlier I logged in fine on a couple of my accounts.
      Now, can't log in on any of them, even after restart.
      Sigh.
    • BretonMage
      BretonMage
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I get an "unexpected internal error". :/
    • karthrag_inak
      karthrag_inak
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Restarting the computer here will have the same effect restarting one's car will on traffic jam.
      PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
    • KiltMaster
      KiltMaster
      ✭✭✭✭
      Restarting the computer here will have the same effect restarting one's car will on traffic jam.

this 100%
      PC/NA
      GM of "Kilts for Sale"
      Ebonheart Pact
      He/Him
    • EmEm_Oh
      EmEm_Oh
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Surely this is a server side issue so restarting should have nothing to do with it.

Unless it's a launcher malfunction...
    • Suedyin_Loreseeker
      Suedyin_Loreseeker
      ✭✭✭
      I also cannot log in to PC-NA despite restarting my computer.
      To me, some bugs and performance issues are forgivable: But doing this at the start of an event is something I would expect more from a beta test or early access game.
    • LyricsEcho
      LyricsEcho
      ✭✭✭
      Welp....PC/NA is broken.
    • RevJJ
      RevJJ
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      So there’s a new event and the server has issues. I’d call this unbelievable if it wasn’t already a meme by now.
    • Cadbury
      Cadbury
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      LyricsEcho wrote: »
      Welp....PC/NA is broken.

fanning-self-over-it.gif
      "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    This discussion has been closed.