Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2021 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Same format as the previous years. This is the 5th Annual ESO gift exchange!!!!

Post your in game @ name and the platform you are playing and some nice soul out there will send you a gift! Also put down what you would like in game that can be sent through mail.

Let's get in the holiday spirit as a community and pay it forward!!!!!!!
That said, I want the same thing as last year, I want gold. PC NA @name is Zebendal. For those of you not on my platform and server, I will take insightfuls please.

569oqt35ztp0.png
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was waiting this thread! I love idea.

@Enemoriana, PC EU

Wishlist
    Not crown:
    - blue and purple furniture recipes of this year (leyawiin, deadlands, fargrave)
    - any interesting furniture

Crown items:
    (long list, because this year I had little money for ESO)
    - any amounts of Grim Harlequin Crates;
    - Arox the Mutilator
    - Music Box, "Invitation to Chaos"
    - crow merchant/banker
    - Lucky Cat Landing
    - Moon Sugar Meadow
    - Singing Skald costume
    - Lucilla Caprenia houseguest

*inspecting bank and houses for things to gift others*

Gifts sent to others: 74

Thanks to: @MiyukiShiba, @Matherios, @Myrnhiel, @Blue-Violet, @aaisoaho, @Erinia, @Chomba-Yoleus, @winged_cat, @Muttsmutt, @Piriponzoli, @Ferecik, @kjolak, @Occultess, @Araneae6537, @Lady_Galadhiel, @traiii, @Syzgy, @vibeborn, @Cryowind, @SunsetJelly, @megajra, @Eponavandrel, @risfi, @wandlesswitch
    Edited by Enemoriana on December 31, 2021 9:48PM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @UncleDaniel pc eu

I would be happy with any gift. It's the act of being a amazing person that counts the most!

Would be amazing if zen gave everyone free eso plus for some weeks!

Merry christmas and a awesome year to everyone! :)

Q9ujCX6.gif?noredirect

If you want to give me something from the crownstore I accept any crown crates.

I wouldn't mind this items however instead of crates, and know i'll be forever grateful since i can't afford any of this things.
    - Dark brotherhood 2000c
    - Outfit Slot 1500c
    - Cosmetic Pack: Adornments 1000c
    Edited by francesinhalover on December 8, 2021 5:35PM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kaikura pc us
    I would also be happy for gifts too. Maybe some crown crates or the Southern elyswere or Marcarth DLC bundles. I also don't have much gold as I run guildless and play solo most of the time.
    Thank you
    Edited by Castagere on December 1, 2021 10:57PM
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    Happy holidays!
    Take care everyone!

@Udaba PC EU

My wishlist is this :
    Season of the Dragon - DLC Bundle
    Baron Jangleplume , the banker or any other banker you like .
    Ghrasharog , Armory Assistant

Thanks in advance!
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @francesinhalover, is ID correct? "Unknown player".
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @g1countdown PC/NA AKA, Jolly Old Saint Nick!

Merry Christmas all,

I am hoping that Santa can help me catch up on some motifs and any small amount of furnishing crafting materials.

I have fallen behind on these motifs: Sea Giant, Pyre Watch, Icereach Coven, Hazardous Alchemy, Sul Xan, True-Sworn, Crimson Oath, Silver Rose & Waking Flame.

Of course, anything that Santa deemed to send would be awesome. :)

Also, Jolly Old Saint Nick is dusting off his Sleigh... He is checking his list... On Donner.... On Blitzen!

Thanks!

---

Thank you to @gch_tamriel for the Thorn Legion Motif. It's time to play with the outfit station! And, a big thank you to @heaven13 for the Pyre Watch Staves motif!
    Edited by G1Countdown on December 10, 2021 4:08AM
  • cpt_n3m0
    cpt_n3m0
    This has potential to be great for the community. Any gift to help me in my as a primary magplar on PC EU. User ID: @CM20
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA

I'd like some furnishing mats or maybe a crown crate. Thanks 😊
    Edited by spartaxoxo on December 1, 2021 2:32AM
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    @francesinhalover, is ID correct? "Unknown player".

Hi, UncleDaniel is the user id yes.
    I even did a log in just now to check.

Perhapes it's because the u and d werent uppercase(i edited now). If that was the reason i'm sorry, wasnt sure uppercases mattered.
    Cheers! :smiley:

gNDwsbm.gif

Edited by francesinhalover on December 1, 2021 7:25PM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Alcitito
    Alcitito
    Happy Holidays all....happy to see all back after this freaking year. Hope you all doing fine with your lives.
    Last years' gifts gave me such a boost and now I'm so happy with my "cats" (Khajiit Stam/Ward 945CP).

@Alcitito PC/EU

My wishlist this year is very important to me so thank you very much in advance to anyone who is willing to help me. Anything of these will really help me upgrade my gameplay.

- Fezez, the Merchant
    - Season of the Dragon, DLC Bundle
    - Flames of Ambition DLC

Thank you again and let's hope to a better 2022!
    Edited by Alcitito on December 6, 2021 2:38AM
  • _Zathras_
    _Zathras_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA @telondariel001

I’m actually good. I just wanted to wish everyone a safe holiday season, and to say Thank You.

No, really. I’ve been playing MMO’s since 2000 in EQ, and this community rocks.

Cheers!
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ever since I started playing ESO several years ago, this has been my favorite thread to see pop up every year! I still remember the warm feeling it gave me during my first year of playing, when someone gifted me a table I had wanted for months as a newbie. I couldn't believe the generosity of this community, or how welcome they made me feel. I'm so happy to see it back again this year, and I hope to be able to make others happy in the same way the person made me happy when they gifted me that gorgeous table long ago <3 I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see who I can gift to!

With that being said, here are my wishes this year!

In-Game Wishlist:

-Mundane Runes (To feed my housing addiction, as I have a big project I'm working on that requires a lot of stone archways and other stone pieces)

-Several Leyawiin Armchair, Cushioned

-Leyawiin Desk, Formal

-Leyawiin Bookcase, Grand Filled Thank you so much @Saucy_Jack !

(Or any Leyawiin style furnishings and bookcases, rugs, or anything that would suit my library)

Crown Store Wishlist:

-Cosmetic Pack: Hair Styles (Thank you so much for the hair styles @Metheglyn! <3 )

-Crown Crates

-Pride King Lion Mount (Thank you so much @Tenthirty2 ! <3)

-Noble Suit

-Bristleneck Warboar (thank you so much @Needler777!)

-Character Slot (thank you so much @Needler777!)

My in game name is @ArchangelIsraphel PC/NA (My name can be a little confusing because of the way the letters look, but Archangel ends in a lowercase L and Israphel begins with a capitol i )

Thank you so much <3
    Edited by ArchangelIsraphel on December 25, 2021 2:41AM
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Erinia
    Erinia
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU
    @Erinia

Omg, it's already That time of the year! I love those events we had previous years, and was waiting for this one. It have so amazing atmosphere and so many wonderful people showing around!

I wish to everyone a happy winter time, a nice holidays and a good mood! o:)

As i'm a big fan of a housing, almost all my wishes are connecting with it:
    I'm actually happy with anything, and i love surprises, even small ones!

Non crown wishes:
    - heartwood (any amount of those resourses would help, even 1, I always in need of them for craft furniture)
    - mundane rune
    - any Leyawiin structure furnishings - walls, doors, stairs, doorways, walls with doors, towers - any - I want to build my own castle, so i suppose i would need many walls! :blush:
    - motifs: Hazardous Alchemy(boots, daggers, helmets), Sul-Xan(daggers, maces), Wayward guardian(staves), Thorn legion(staves, swords, shoulders), House Hexos(gloves, chests, staves)
    - some Inscribed Shard runebox fragments
    - furnishing recipes: "Fargrave bread, Various Loaves", "Solitude Bookcase, Backless Filled", "Hlaalu Armchair, Mossy Cushion", "Book Stack, Levitating", "Solitude Bookcase, Narrow Open Filled"

Crown wishes, if any nice Santa have some shinies in their pockets:
    - crown crate
    - Javinus Tirnendo (houseguest)
    - Lucilla Caprenia (houseguest)
    - Deadlands Bantam Guar (pet)
    - The Shiverung Cheese (furnishing) ....uncle Sheooooo.....
    - Furnishing pack: Windows of the Divines <3
    - The Thief (mundus stone furnishing)

And if I could dream - anyone could want a wonder happening, right? - I'd wish for Moon-Sugar Meadow house... Can't really ask for that, but maybe santa could cast some magic, so that i would have a chanse to get it somehow in next coming year :blush: I'd make there flourish paradise!

Hope everybody will get some warm greetings.
    Right, right, now i gonna dig through all my treasuries to find something I could gift, if it would fit someones wishes... Will keep sending as much as i could :p

Thanks a lot for your wonderful letters and amazing gifts, guys and girls! You're the best!
    <3@Murnhiel, @Enemoriana, @looseleaf_binder, @Ezhh, @Blue-Violet, @Ilumia, @winged_cat, @Muttsmutt, @Piriponzoli, @Bbkhawk, @vibeborn o:) , @saryent, @occultess, @Cryowynd, @GuildedLilly, @Syzgy, @eschalon_parallax, @jerek95, @Pecrilipoteph, @the_darksky, @kaosWmonk, @Eponavandrel, @Charmlotte, @megajra, @Varellen, @MissHeartseekerx, @BlackRayser, @JellySunset, @risfi <3

Be happy, everybody! o:)
    Edited by Erinia on December 29, 2021 11:32PM
    @Erinia, PC EU
    Gift Exchange 2023! My WishList here!
  • Chips_Ahoy
    Chips_Ahoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    I will take insightfuls please.

What are insightfuls for?

It's nice that you do this kind of thing in the forum.

Here is my gift for everyone, a kiss from Gorgo the Beautiful.

gorgo.gif
    Edited by Chips_Ahoy on December 1, 2021 3:04AM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Same format as the previous years. This is the 5th Annual ESO gift exchange!!!!

Post your in game @ name and the platform you are playing and some nice soul out there will send you a gift! Also put down what you would like in game that can be sent through mail.

Let's get in the holiday spirit as a community and pay it forward!!!!!!!
    That said, I want the same thing as last year, I want gold. PC NA @name is Zebendal. For those of you not on my platform and server, I will take insightfuls please.

569oqt35ztp0.png

I also had to come back to say that I LOVE this Holiday Card.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would happy with some awesomes
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ezhh on PC EU.

This was a lot of fun last year, so I'm really glad to see it again.

Tiny things:
    - Corn flowers.
    - Lady's smock.
    - 150CP spell power potions/alliance spell pots.
    Any amount of any of these, even just a couple, is appreciated - I go through a lot of potions so they will definitely be used.

Slightly bigger things:
    - Elsweyr Tower, Ancient Huge (need four of them for something).
    - Fargrave Terrarium furnishings (received one "Flower" terrarium so far, and would still love to get any of the others).

Absolutely make my day things:
    - Commander personality.
    - Any crown crates (I don't really expect anyone to send these - but if you do and there is anything I can help you with in game in exchange, let me know).

I'll update the list above if I receive any of the bigger items to avoid duplicates/more than I need, and I'll be going through the posts to see what I can send people.

Update:
    Thank you so much to Enemoriana, Blue-Violet, Matherios, muttsmutt, Myrnhiel, MiyukiShiba, Arthtur, Erinia, ilumia, eschalon_parallax, winged_cat, Piriponzoli, saryent, traii, Cryowynd and Charmlotte. You are all wonderful people and all the kind wishes are beautiful.

And a massive thank you to Vibeborn - it's been a long time since we talked, but the Commander personality was such a wonderful surprise. Anytime I can help you out with anything, just let me know <3

Gifts sent: 17+ (I lost count).
    Edited by Ezhh on January 2, 2022 5:25PM
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will someone please explain how this works?

Is there a group of players who send out gifts? Or do the posters in this thread send gifts to each other? And if so, how do we know who to send to so everyone gets something?

Also, what are insightfuls?
    Edited by SilverBride on December 1, 2021 7:16AM
    PCNA
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will someone please explain how this works?

Is there a group of players who send out gifts? Or do the posters in this thread send gifts to each other? And if so, how do we know who to send to so everyone gets something?

Also, what are insightfuls?

Ideally people who post a list of things they would like to get will also send gifts to others. There's no enforcement though and it's kind of an honours system.

Insightfuls are just one of the things you can select to award a post, found at the bottom right corner of posts by default. From what I know they contribute to getting more stars by your name.
    Edited by Ezhh on December 1, 2021 1:05PM
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ezhh

Thank you!
    PCNA
  • mickeyx
    mickeyx
    ✭✭✭✭
    @mickeyx PC/US

My only wish is to get that Baron jungleplume the banker from the store. Something i won't be able to afford this December.

I will return with a humble gift i can afford to anyone who makes my wish come true. Thanks and merry christmas.

• aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @aaisoaho - PCEU

Dear Secret Santa,
    this year I have arranged my wishlist to three parts, for my wishes in-game vary a lot this year. For material, non-crown wishes:

I wish to receive some courtyard/forest items for my Undaunted-themed house, which perimeter is at the moment a bit empty, only trees here and there. So if you have furniture which says they'd belong in a woods near an undaunted camp, couls you gift it to me, pretty please?

If you're feeling like you have some spare crowns, I'd appreciate a banker, a merchant or crown crates.

But if you happen to have a group of elves willing to delve veteran trials for clears in the daytime, I'd really like to tag along, since I haven't found a place for me to collect the remaining busts - I happen to play at the most inconvenient time of EU server: mon-thur 1pm - 3pm UTC (+/- an hour).

Thank you and have a merry rest of the year!
  • Hotel6
    Hotel6
    ✭✭✭
    Pc EU. @ofiraviv1994
    Wishlist:
    Flames of ambition dlc.

@vibeborn was lovely enough to actually send it to me! Thank you so much, happy holidays <3
    Edited by Hotel6 on December 3, 2021 1:55PM
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Piriponzoli on PC/EU

First holiday season on the forums, so pretty excited to take part in this.

So here's my wishlist:

Non-crown store items:
    - Gold Upgrade Materials, especially Platings and Waxes

Crown Store stuff, if you have coin to spend on a broke stranger:
    - Any amount of Celestial Crates
    - Peddler of Prizes, the Merchant a massive thanks to @Vibeborn for gifting me the feathery merchant!
    - Ghrasharog, Armory Assistant
    - Enchanted Snow Globe Home huge thanks to @Needler777 for gifting me this cozy house!

Any of these would absolutely make my day.
    As soon as I'm done with exams before Christmas I'm gonna check what I can gift, I should have a decent amount of alchemy ingredients, and maybe some furnishings I can craft.

Happy Holidays to all of you, I hope you all have a great end to a crap year!

Massive thanks to @Enemoriana, @stoleyoursweetroll42, @ilumia, @winged_cat, @Erinia, @Ezhh, @Myrnhiel, @BlueViolet, @traiii, @Aalsoaho, @Varellen, @bleakraven, @SunsetJelly, @kristyy, @ValkyriesWolf, @Flimmteuf, @Ashadris, @risfi, @BlackRayser, @Muruself, and @Krawchi as well for the mats, gold and good wishes!
    Edited by Mushroomancer on December 31, 2021 4:27PM
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM
  • DonHardstyle
    DonHardstyle
    ✭✭✭
    Love this post ! My girlfriend received the snow globe house last year from an very generous Santa!

@DonHardstyle on pc/EU

Non crown store items:
    Gold,
    Random motifs/ furnishing plans. ( I still miss an bunch. Dubplicate's will be used for other people's wishlist!)

Crown store items:
    Trial dummy
    aetherial well.

Wish you all happy holidays!
  • rauyran
    rauyran
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool idea! I'm going to pick someone on the list to send to when I get online later!

@rauyran on pc/eu

If someone wants to send a gift: any unusual or fun housing items or guests would be welcome!

• MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays all!

@MiyukiShiba PC/EU Khajiit

-There is nothing else i would love to get more than Celestial Crown Crates, any amount, even 1 crate would help me to have a chance to get what i want so much or anyway to get gems to purchase that item. I love glitters and i fell totally in love with these crates, never happened before^^ If anyone feels generous or can afford such gift would be the best Xmas gift ever - <3

Crown Store Items:
    -Celestial Crown Crates
    -Furnishing Bundle: Vampiric Libations
    -Any race, any alliance bundle
    -Serenity Falls Estate ( my biggest dream since years)
    -Character slot
    -Aldmeri Dominion Tattoo
    -Long Foregathered Mane Hair
    -Eveli's Adventuring Leathers Costume
    -Singing Skald Costume
    -Appearance/Race change token

Non-Crown Store Items:
    -Home furnishings Elsweyr-Leyawiin,Alinor, Fargrave would be nice but any furnishing to decorate my home is appreciated
    -Waking Flame Chest Motif:)
    -Ancestral Akaviri Motifs
    -Any golden food or mats
    -Gold

Thank you all to make this possible, i will always gift you in return whatever i can because i just love to make people happy :)

Special thanks:
    Thank you so much @Myrnhiel, @wInged_cat, @DrunkenFist, @Enemoriana, @vibeborn, @muttsmutt, @BlueViolet, @megajra, @Varellen, @Syiae, @risfi , @JellySunset, @ValkyriesWolf, @Needler777, @Flimmteuf for the lovely gifts <3
    Edited by MiyukiShiba on December 25, 2021 11:37AM

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy holidays!

Pajor17 PC/NA

Thorn Legion motifs
    Naryu's Morag Tong Costume
    Spell power pots :smile:
    Edited by Pajor on December 1, 2021 10:20AM
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is absolutely a fantastic tradition, folks were so damn generous last year!

I am on NA-PC and my @ is @Rykoth

For Non-Crown Items:
    - Gold, gold, and more gold
    - Redguard Furnishings
    - Yokudan Motifs (specifically: Gloves, Belt, Helm, Shoulders)
    - Ra Gada Motifs (All) (Thank you to those who sent me all these!!)
    - Ancestral Reach Motifs (All)

For Crown Items:
    - Outfit Slots (x3)
    - Name/Race Change Token (1)
    - Riding Speed Books
    Edited by Rykoth on December 5, 2021 11:54AM
    Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
    Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • Matherios
    Matherios
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christams to everybody and be safe you and your loved ones!

I am on PC-EU User id: @Matherios

Wishlist:
    Baron Jangleplume , the banker
    Peddler of prizes, the merchant
    2 Race changed tokens
    Crown crates
This discussion has been closed.