Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Storage Chests Still Empty?

xTAKISx
xTAKISx
✭✭✭✭
I have just checked and they are still empty, is there a timeline or informative response from ZoS?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 1, 2021 8:20PM
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    You might need to explain what the problem is xTAKISx, did you lose something from them, did you delete a character recently that could have caused that? Putting a ticket in through support might get a faster response.
  • xTAKISx
    xTAKISx
    ✭✭✭✭
    aussie500 wrote: »
    You might need to explain what the problem is xTAKISx, did you lose something from them, did you delete a character recently that could have caused that? Putting a ticket in through support might get a faster response.

The ticket has been in since the last patch, the issue is known to ZoS and a huge chunk of the player base suffers from it. Just want to know if ZoS has a timetable or any info on a fix.

Still waiting on the fix for CWC main quest being broken since last patch as well. Still no word on that either.
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a lot of patience, i guess

Earlier U28 (Markarth DLC) had broken Werewolves Ultimate so that it unmorphed the ulti and skill point was just lost. U28 happened in November,2nd 2020. The final working fix was only with U29 (Flames of Ambition) which went live March,8th 2021 (so like 4 months) - a big number of players were affected (my werewolves lost skillpoints too).

Orsinium museum quest was broken since May 2020 and fixed only in the end of June 2021, which is more than a year, so fixing broken quests seems not to be the highest priority.

I am sure Zenimax shall fix this, though i somewhat doubt it might happen fast.
    Good luck and patience, @xTAKISx
    PC EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @xTAKISx

Please go ahead and provide us with your current ticket number. This will allow us to check on the ticket and get a status update on what is happening.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • xTAKISx
    xTAKISx
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

I deleted and created a new character today and immediately went to my storage chest, they are full with my in game items again. Don't know if there was a hotfix pushed or if maybe it has something to do with me deleting another character and creating a new one.

Hope this helps.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update. It looks like the hotfix has helped in getting your lost items restored. With the issue now resolved, we are going to close out the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.