Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tomorrow is patch day, what's going to break?

FantasticFreddie
FantasticFreddie
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Keep it civil, keep it fun folks.

Tomorrow is patch day, what's going to break? 200 votes

People who purchased Blackwood won't have access and/or the people who didn't will
34%
SeadleXerenPrinceDamienstybbe17b16_ESOMasterWarriorAldia_of_DrangleicJoanOfOrcactoshshadyjane62MrDenimChickenErgeleAstironaldriqPuzzlenutsAthymhormiameekmikozacvanmldzlcs065ScallanLyserus 69 votes
Proc sets disabled everywhere
8%
Iruil_ESOWodwoLarianaThe UninvitedXaRzSilverIce58p00txShenziMajkiyStevie6JTDfinehairLerozainspotzhopzDarian_RathRemathilisAmerises 17 votes
Slotting cp into one specific node gets you permanently banned
6%
milesrodneymcneely2_ESONeriakZigoSidArphalasmitebared_emuGrimlok_SToanisFiktiusForeverJennFantasticFreddieLiteEmUpMalpheus_Prime 13 votes
Random double drops
2%
AnelliumHanokihsmerpinsYuffie91 4 votes
Guild ranks break, everyone knocked back to default ranks, chaos madness and mayhem
9%
kosh_ESOAlurriaApoAlaiaimendil.theb17_ESOEndriuElanaSleep724RowjohNarvuntienTyreal1974ChickenSuckerTheRedRavenTRDosuulburty61nukk3rSpawniaqAerenthirKnighton123Kaanv 19 votes
Groups size expanded to 112
10%
SantieClawsTheForFeeFMaster_FluffStrattiWitchyWarriorXarcDojohodaOutLaw_NynxvesselwiththepestleelyasafkoUnified_GamingIsauracolossalvoidsPog_MahoneHappyDanFangOfTheTwoMoonsInspiral808UnkindnessOfRavensNWahFhritz 21 votes
Tell me your own!
28%
ThorntongueRedTalonAnyOldIronmareeelb16_ESOfreespiritphaneub17_ESOtenryutaHurbsterSheridanRemanCyrodiil_IIluvrienWaughkamimarkZorgon_The_RevengednewtinmplsCastagereMalkorgaCelephantsylvius_BornasfinmoCerboltTommy_The_Gun 57 votes
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    The server.
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The server.

Best answer, everyone else can go home now
  • Xeren
    Xeren
    ✭✭✭
    People who purchased Blackwood won't have access and/or the people who didn't will
    Some people already lost access to graymoor for a couple of hours so I would be really amused by that fact that nobody could play the contend they released after the maintenance.
    i'm going to enjoy everything, even its a working release. ;)
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The classic repeating from last year
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    I'm not sure what the problem will be, but spontaneously a specific scenario comes to my mind...

51216270489_425bff03fc_b.jpg
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    I'm not sure what the problem will be, but spontaneously a specific scenario comes to my mind...

This will be on the EU server yes!
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    We’ll all load in on any characters with both legs broken, reducing the speed by 75%. And since fixes take time, we’ll have a workaround posted on Twitter that we should be all swimming rivers instead of walking till the next patch drops and fixes it.

• FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »

Oh I forgot about that one!
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashes and Lag
  • UGotBenched91
    UGotBenched91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Everyone’s hopes and dreams
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get my hopes up re proc sets..
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    You forgot tomorrow is also Trader Bid day, so mine is......

"Totally break trader bids allowing random guilds to hire Traders that according to Guild Page Info were won by one of the guilds that actually bid on them" :o
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    You forgot tomorrow is also Trader Bid day, so mine is......

"Totally break trader bids allowing random guilds to hire Traders that according to Guild Page Info were won by one of the guilds that actually bid on them" :o

Oh God the trader flip.....
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    The server.

I'm expecting to go through all three of these emotions before I manage to log in

GqkSscc.png

• relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Fire!! Fire!!! The server is on fire!!!
    Edited by relentless_turnip on May 31, 2021 4:40PM
  • Rudrani
    Rudrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    my heart
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Login queue grows to "you are 73rd in line" and people randomly get in because that's a completely bogus reply

Random quest givers suddenly disappear, including quest turn-ins

Final boss on all new dungeons glitches out

Public dungeon "prize" drop rate is wonderful/generous for the first two days then gets "fixed" and no further prize drops ever

Appearance glitch: suddenly 2-handed weapon users look like they are using staves
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the above
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Immersion
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • Cerbolt
    Cerbolt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Activity finder.
    AD - For the Queen!
    PSEU: Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade | Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Magplar | Ra'ban - Khajiit MagDK | Gaelhwen - Bosmer Stamden

PCEU: Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Stamplar | Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    For me it's pretty much guaranteed that I won't be able to login until at least a day later as a pc-eu steam user. Tis will be followed by a permanent ping increase of 20.

This has happened every chapter since Morrowind release. In those days, my ping was 160. It's now averaging 250-260. Hopefully it won't push over to 300 until the year of Blackreach is over. :/ It is what it is.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also blackwood will be a pvp area resulting in grief
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    The PC-EU server is a fairly safe bet.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Server downtime + extension to downtime + login queues = cya on wednesday
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can’t login in. Keeps disconnecting. World boss unkillable. Quests won’t start…. Oh yeah and the server….
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guild stores will only give you 1 gold irrespective of what you listed the item
    For
  • Snaggel
    Snaggel
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    All of them
  • MasterWarrior
    MasterWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    Server breaks, login queues, lag in Blackwood, companions not working / can't get them despite completing quest / companions just stay still and don't follow you, twitch drops not working.
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Companions will become sentient and start kicking RL players from groups. Turns out Bastion and Mirri were just playing dumb, they start hiring bots and quickly take over all of Tamriel.

It will be short lived, as the huge power they both control turns hungry for more and against each other, the first Tamriel clone wars will begin.
  • Klad
    Klad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow..what a constructive thread.
This discussion has been closed.