The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can't access Greymoor

rayne_405
rayne_405
What is going on here lately?? Now Greymoor is broken too and no one seems to be able to access it. At least two of my guildmates have reported it, and restoring licenses and logging in and out of their consoles isn't fixing the problem. Can one of the admins please give us some insight on what's going on?
  • ScaniX
    ScaniX
    ✭✭✭
    Me neither. And my friend could not access his newly bought Summerset 2 days ago.
    Can this please be fixed RIGHT NOW?
    PS5 - Dolchsturz - Werwolfzauberer & Vampirtempler
  • rayne_405
    rayne_405
    One of the guildmates I mentioned just told me that their pre-order rewards for Blackwood are gone now too. What the heck is going on here???
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    Some of my guildmates can’t get to Elsweyr either
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Platform and server? It's very hard for ZOS to look into if they don't know where to look.
  • rayne_405
    rayne_405
    My guildmates are legit afraid to log in right now because of this....I had to double check with one of my officers to make sure his event for today wasn't in a DLC zone just so he wouldn't have to cancel
  • Metallikaz
    Metallikaz
    Soul Shriven
    Same is happening to my hubby on PS5 he owns Greymoor and was playing it earlier now he can't get back there.
  • rayne_405
    rayne_405
    RedMuse wrote: »
    Platform and server? It's very hard for ZOS to look into if they don't know where to look.

So far PS4 NA, not sure who else is affected
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    Happening on Xbox NA as well.
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    rayne_405 wrote: »
    My guildmates are legit afraid to log in right now because of this....I had to double check with one of my officers to make sure his event for today wasn't in a DLC zone just so he wouldn't have to cancel

Don’t let them be afraid to log in. All our purchases are logged with PlayStation. ZoS would only have to go through them if they happened to lose our info
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happening for myself and everyone I've spoken to on xbox EU.
  • rayne_405
    rayne_405

Don’t let them be afraid to log in. All our purchases are logged with PlayStation. ZoS would only have to go through them if they happened to lose our info

I don't necessarily think it's that they're worried about losing anything, it's probably more of a frustration thing
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, I clicked through the option to purchase and xbox knows I already own it and wouldn't let me attempt to rebuy. I expect PS will be the same.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

We appreciate the heads up on this issue! With there already being a thread on this subject with an official update, we're going to go ahead and close this one down and ask that you continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.