The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone getting error 307 booted from server when mass crafting/ decconing?

Shadyboss420
Shadyboss420
✭✭
I keep getting error 307 booted from server when I do a ton of decconning or crafting all at once anyone else having this happen?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 23, 2022 8:08PM

Best Answer

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had it happen 1 time. When I was doing 150 alchemy master writs at one time.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
    Answer ✓
  • Sonnir
    Sonnir
    ✭✭✭
    This has only happened to me recently with or after interacting with the alchemy table. But it has happened numerous times. To me and my husband. Sooo frustrating!!
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happened to me once in the middle of doing more than 200 master writs in Mournhold. Afterwards it wasn't possible to log in for a while. Something that also happened that day were multiple loading screens while I was standing in front of the Mournhold gate, once it was while I was interacting with my banker.
  • Shadyboss420
    Shadyboss420
    ✭✭
    This happened to me while doing 50 alchemy master writs and the next day crafting and decconing over
  • mhadi74
    mhadi74
    Soul Shriven
    This is still an issue, 05/23/2022
    PS-NA
    Seems like I’ve been booted 100 times, and all I’ve been doing is mass crafting to raise my skills
    Edited by mhadi74 on May 23, 2022 5:40PM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Hey there,

Due to age of the original post and there's already a recent thread discussing the Error 307. we are going to close this down so that you may continue the discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.