Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why Zero Tower is a start location for 5 min quest?

ElenaVolkihar
ZOS are you serious? Why use one of the most important and unexplored Tower for very short prologue quest? And there are no books and almost no mystiries here. I think this is a very terrible waste of lore and story potential. And new prologue is also very short, lazy and doesn't explain anything. And still, as I understood, new players still can't start in Couldharbor from the beginning.
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    well if i wanted to start as a covenant character on pact or dominion islands i could do it without new training. I can do this even now, just by moving to the desired location. I don't see the difference between moving there from anywhere now or from Balfiera later. But what I wanted never happened. I still have to face the idiotic hooded figure instead of sitting behind the bars of the cold harbor.

agree with the commentator above. Such a significant location deserves a much greater value, or at least a more befitting quest.

Also, I don't understand why I have to repeat each step of the golem training three times. I'm not that dumb and can understand the mechanics the first time. I'm sure many other people can read and watch too.
  • Theryl
    Theryl
    ✭✭✭
    The tutorial takes place elsewhere on Balfiera and you can clearly see the tower from the courtyard.
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

As there is already an active discussion on this topic here, we are going to go ahead and close this thread. Feel free to continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.