Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

The ESO Experience (Youtube parody video)

Husan
Husan
✭✭✭✭✭
I recently shared some tough love on the forum which got me a three day ban and since I had no other way to express myself I used the free time to make a little Youtube video.

We all share the same frustrations with the game currently so hopefully it will help lighten the mood a little bit. Also ZOS pls don't ban me :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChXFvALfaY

• Tyreal1974
    Tyreal1974
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL...Take an awesome for the great vid!
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's my life since Markarth : )
  • Poacher56
    Poacher56
    ✭✭
    Oh this was too funny.. and adding the old dial up tone was brilliant. Well done Husan :D
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stop including me in your views.. and if you don't want to get banned, mind your tone
    Edited by Daemons_Bane on November 21, 2020 7:43PM
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice bait with "New class leak". Unless its reference to necro or other game.

PS. share some bella delphine files from folder ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Edited by DarkPicture on November 21, 2020 7:54PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Husan wrote: »
    We all share the same frustrations with the game currently...

Please speak only for yourself. You certainly don't speak for me, I have no frustrations with the game currently nor have I ever had frustrations with it.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Husan wrote: »
    I recently shared some tough love on the forum which got me a three day ban and since I had no other way to express myself I used the free time to make a little Youtube video.

We all share the same frustrations with the game currently so hopefully it will help lighten the mood a little bit. Also ZOS pls don't ban me :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChXFvALfaY

The old internet dial-up is awesome, sums all releases up well.

Great video.
  • Lerozain
    Lerozain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    I have no frustrations with the game currently nor have I ever had frustrations with it.

You must not be playing the same game that the rest of us are...

Crashing to desktop randomly isn't frustrating? How about abilities being bugged after res? Random disconnects, getting a character stuck in a party when queued in Group Finder, entering a dungeon for a pledge only to find they've cleared passed the first/second objective already so you have to drop or run it again, boss mechanics breaking, abilities breaking or not firing, synergies not activating, being feared into terrain, hotfixes that don't actually work and sometimes make problems worse, etc.

The list could go on for pages, and most of us are quite frustrated.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With the opening post discussing disciplinary actions, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.